• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen: Yuta Okkotsu Revamp

Ryu is the only sorcerer with the same CE Output regardless of whether he's activating his Technique.
Okay, how does that relate to the hardest punches? It's mentioned that Ryu's CT is an energy blast, and he has the same power output. But why does having the same CE output blast mean he has the hardest punches?

What type of logic is this?

I think he meant that Ryu can punch with the same amount of CE of his Granite Blasts

Okay, how does that relate to the hardest punches? It's mentioned that Ryu's CT is an energy blast, and he has the same power output. But why does having the same CE output blast mean he has the hardest punches?

What type of logic is this?
Physical blows would involve no CT, it would be sheer CE Output, no? If Ryu has the greatest output, and his output is identical between using his CT or not, then his blows would be the strongest.

But jackpot Hakari > Yuta should be a thing.
It shouldn’t because nothing in the series at all indicates that’s a thing.

Jackpot Hakari is something that has a low probability, like 1 in 229. If he gets killed before hitting the jackpot, he's done for. Gojo considering Hakari's strength based on the jackpot alone would be far fetched. Honestly, it doesn't make sense. Like above Sukuna fight Gojo suggested to jump in based on casual Hakari not Jackpot.
So what, that doesn’t mean Gojo’s not taking it into account. It makes no sense for Gojo to not take it into account when Hakari’s whole CT is for the sole purpose of getting a jackpot, which he has shown to be able to consistently do, never taking more than 20 rounds in a fight to win. It’s more in line and logical for Gojo to take Hakari’s CT into consideration when talking about a person’s potential, not excluding it out of their performance entirely. That doesn’t make sense and is actually more far fetched to consider.

Nothing indicates Gojo is saying for casual Hakari to jump in against Sukuna and not jackpot, I have no idea where you’re getting that from but nothing indicates that.
I'll call this Base Hakari taking the punch, not Jackpot Hakari. It doesn't make sense for Jackpot Hakari to feel much pain when the dude got his head and torso ripped by Kashimo, which is worse than Gojo's punch
It’s disorientation not just pain, also Yuta has RCT as well so by the very same logic it wouldn’t make sense for Yuta to feel much pain either.
Uraume was getting physically dominated her ice freezes because of hax based abilities. So, comparing her fight to Yuta's statement isn't really accurate. In that same panel where Yuta was ready to jump in. Gojo only suggested them to intervene when he becomes weaker than any one of them, which should be relative from Gojo's point of view. Hakari didn't have the Jackpot at that time.
I’m not comparing Uruame to Yuta’s statements, I’m comparing her performance to Hakari compared to Gojo, who she got one shot by. That same panel of Yuta saying he can hold off 2 of the king of curses’ shikigami is further proof that he’s stronger since those same shikigami are going toe to toe with Gojo while Hakari is going toe to toe against the person Gojo one shot, so the indication is pretty clearly from my point of view. Also again, nothing indicates Gojo isn’t accounting for Hakari’s jackpot in his statements as well.

Physical blows would involve no CT, it would be sheer CE Output, no? If Ryu has the greatest output, and his output is identical between using his CT or not, then his blows would be the strongest.
When it comes to throwing a punch, it's all about using your muscles, not just relying on cursed energy output. Nowhere does it say Ryu's punches hit as hard as his energy blasts, the closest thing be in how tough he makes his body with Reinforcement to match his energy blasts.

This is hilarious

Regardless he still has the highest output in the CG, which includes Sukuna

It shouldn’t because nothing in the series at all indicates that’s a thing.

So what, that doesn’t mean Gojo’s not taking it into account. It makes no sense for Gojo to not take it into account when Hakari’s whole CT is for the sole purpose of getting a jackpot, which he has shown to be able to consistently do, never taking more than 20 rounds in a fight to win. It’s more in line and logical for Gojo to take Hakari’s CT into consideration when talking about a person’s potential, not excluding it out of their performance entirely. That doesn’t make sense and is actually more far fetched to consider.

Nothing indicates Gojo is saying for casual Hakari to jump in against Sukuna and not jackpot, I have no idea where you’re getting that from but nothing indicates that.
Statement comes from casual Hakari and Yuta not Jackpot Hakari that enough of a proof
It’s disorientation not just pain, also Yuta has RCT as well so by the very same logic it wouldn’t make sense for Yuta to feel much pain either.
Let me clarify. It's not your typical RCT. Hakari's domain has various functions like automated RCT, purification, poison removal, etc. It's not the run of the mill RCT. In the ongoing fight, we see him unfazed by his torso getting wrecked or his hand freezing from Uraume's ice. However, in his base form, he felt pain, struggled to move his hands, and even collapsed when his torso got destroyed. This suggests that in Jackpot mode, he doesn't feel pain due to automatic RCT and other factors.
I’m not comparing Uruame to Yuta’s statements, I’m comparing her performance to Hakari compared to Gojo, who she got one shot by. That same panel of Yuta saying he can hold off 2 of the king of curses’ shikigami is further proof that he’s stronger since those same shikigami are going toe to toe with Gojo while Hakari is going toe to toe against the person Gojo one shot, so the indication is pretty clearly from my point of view. Also again, nothing indicates Gojo isn’t accounting for Hakari’s jackpot in his statements as well.
By Unusual Abilities he can hold them down not by strength. Narrative, Kenjaku talks about Yutas CE storage more often & his unusual Abilities because of copy technique and Even yuta himself kinda implied he is more effective against Maho and Agito it's not sure if he was actually going to fight them on head especially Hakari clearly indicates Gojo was still stronger than both of them(Hakari+Yuta) and Maho & Agito were literally fast and relative enough to keep up with Gojo. Yuta saying he can maho and Agito should considered the fact he has Uros and other copied Abilities which would give enough time for Gojo to finish off Sukuna. What I'm saying is all his statement comes for having abilities instead of strength.

Didn't Gojo one shot Agito

When it comes to throwing a punch, it's all about using your muscles, not just relying on cursed energy output. Nowhere does it say Ryu's punches hit as hard as his energy blasts, the closest thing be in how tough he makes his body with Reinforcement to match his energy blasts.
I don't think muscles help that much. Yuji is the only proper superhuman without CE that comes to mind. And it doesn't need to specifically mention Ryu's punches, it states that Ryu is the only Sorcerer who's CE Output is the same regardless of whether he's using his Technique, so his punches and Blasts should have the same output. Also side-note that Ryu's durability is probably lower than his own AP.

I don't think muscles help that much. Yuji is the only proper superhuman without CE that comes to mind. And it doesn't need to specifically mention Ryu's punches, it states that Ryu is the only Sorcerer who's CE Output is the same regardless of whether he's using his Technique, so his punches and Blasts should have the same output. Also side-note that Ryu's durability is probably lower than his own AP.
His dura can't be lower than his striking strength so this alone doesn't make sense

Also I forgot why we brought Ryu up in the first place

How can someone throw a punch without using their muscles and putting force behind it?
His dura can't be lower than his striking strength so this alone doesn't make sense

He is trying to say Ryu is strongest character in CG and Yuta is equal to him so Hakari should be weaker than him..

Mahito's Polymorphic Soul Isomers have lower durability than striking strength though. It doesn't really make sense from a physics pov but it happens sometimes.

I forgor...

He is trying to say Ryu is strongest character in CG and Yuta is equal to him
No. Yuta's hand was carbonized by Granité blast, and Yuta is still weaker than at least 2 other characters.

How can someone throw a punch without using their muscles and putting force behind it?
They use their muscles but the superhuman AP comes from the CE.

Mahito's Polymorphic Soul Isomers have lower durability than striking strength though. It doesn't really make sense from a physics pov but it happens sometimes.
Different scenario, they don't use that ridiculous soul explosion energy they use to attack to defend. Ryu uses CE to attack and defend

Mahito's Polymorphic Soul Isomers have lower durability than striking strength though. It doesn't really make sense from a physics pov but it happens sometimes..
Not really it's because they had a binding vow kind thing.
No. Yuta's hand was carbonized by Granité blast, and Yuta is still weaker than at least 2 other characters.
Then why bring Ryu as an argument?
They use their muscles but the superhuman AP comes from the CE.
Take cricket, for example. If you equate batting and reinforcing CE as the same thing. Force exerted while hitting the ball, it'll yield different results like hitting a 4 or a 6. I hope that makes it easier for you to grasp.

Sukuna and Kenjaku aren't registered in the CG, as far as the CG is concerned, they're Megumi (formerly Yuji) and Geto
ew

I'm still tackling that "clan" argument for the strongest in history. There was no clan being referenced in the conversation, it's saying that the highest output was produced in a certain area, it's not saying "the highest output was from this clan", cause it was Kenjaku saying it. Kenjaku isn't in any clan.

It's saying a person from _____ clan has the highest output, the Date clan (or date province)

ew

I'm still tackling that "clan" argument for the strongest in history. There was no clan being referenced in the conversation, it's saying that the highest output was produced in a certain area, it's not saying "the highest output was from this clan", cause it was Kenjaku saying it. Kenjaku isn't in any clan.

It's saying a person from _____ clan has the highest output, the Date clan (or date province)
Why does Kenjaku being in a clan matter here?

Then why bring Ryu as an argument?
Because Yuta was still able to deflect his attacks as was Rika while their hands were burned (Yuta's looked WAY worse tbh, Rika was basically undamaged although it was painful) he didn't lose them or anything, he downscales by a decent margin imo.

Take cricket, for example. If you equate batting and reinforcing CE as the same thing. Force exerted while hitting the ball, it'll yield different results like hitting a 4 or a 6. I hope that makes it easier for you to grasp.
I'm so sorry I know literally nothing about Cricket. Muscles are obviously needed to move, but all the superhuman strength comes from CE unless you're Heavenly Restricted or Yuji. Yuta is below average in terms of his strength without CE, but his CE is so great that he still ends up top-tier in power.

The translation isn't accurate. It's saying the person with the highest output is in that clan, not that he has the highest output in the clan
Yuta stocks back up...

Because Yuta was still able to deflect his attacks as was Rika while their hands were burned (Yuta's looked WAY worse tbh, Rika was basically undamaged although it was painful) he didn't lose them or anything, he downscales by a decent margin imo.
Why we are changing the topic to Rika vs Yuta now?
I'm so sorry I know literally nothing about Cricket. Muscles are obviously needed to move, but all the superhuman strength comes from CE unless you're Heavenly Restricted or Yuji. Yuta is below average in terms of his strength without CE, but his CE is so great that he still ends up top-tier in power.
It's not cricket punches are literally based on striking Power. Having Superhuman strength doesn't mean anything. punched effects gives different results based on force you put behind it.

With a maximum output blue yes, right after performing a black flash.
Also this.
Yeah He was man handling it. Beside we all know what would have happened if Yuta intervened. Dude would have become first KitKat victim.
Also let's not forget Maho was keeping up with Gojo and Hakari clearly mentioned Yuta is still weaker than him (Gojo) so Yuta trying to handle Agito and Maho with his abilities not with any strength.
He one shot Uruame with a casual punch.
Blue induced punch*.

Thats a black flash Gojo did which Agito survived and instantly regenerated. Agito also directly damaged Gojo’s body.
Yes Regenerated sure but the scan I sent was showcasing Gojo ripping Agito body into pieces.
Are you talking about this scan?
  • Blood was from Sukuna kicking him there is reason to believe Agito damaged him
  • Also it seemed like infinity stopped the punch NGL
  • Let's go by your interpretation Agito is strong enough to damage Gojo then we go back to the point Yuta being weaker than Gojo there is no possible way Yuta handling Agito & Maho with his strength alone. Beside Yuta is kind of suicidal guy who tried to sacrifice himself inorder to defeat Geto. He might have just thought about sacrificing himself so that Gojo can win that's also a possibility. Anyway there is nothing indicates Yuta scales to Maho and Agito except he was just trying to jump in.
Which is still a casual punch from Gojo. Gojo can throw casual blue infused punches like he did against Jogo. Or against his students.
He went there to kill Kenjaku and only stopped because of Sukuna and there is no reasons for him to holding back. Jogo was he wanted to extract information.

Agito never touched Gojo. I thought he had, but then I realized that he didnt. This fact was also accepted in one of my CRTs

Why we are changing the topic to Rika vs Yuta now?
I didn't, I just offhandedly mentioned the difference. Both of them deflected the blasts.

It's not cricket punches are literally based on striking Power.
You're the one that brought up cricket as a metaphor...

Having Superhuman strength doesn't mean anything. punched effects gives different results based on force you put behind it.
Are you understanding what I'm saying? If Ryu were to punch without CE it'd have the same power as ordinary humans. The superhuman strength comes from CE Output.

Shouldn't Yuta and other high tier sorcerers scale above Uraume's 7-C for being stronger than her? (meaning the current Low 7-C characters)
Uraume's physicals most definitely don't scale to their Cursed Technique, but I think their Cursed Technique can scale to other Cursed Techniques(?)

Yes Regenerated sure but the scan I sent was showcasing Gojo ripping Agito body into pieces.
Are you talking about this scan?
Again after a black flash which is an increase in strength. This was his second black flash too mind you, also that doesn’t really contradict anything I said either.
  • Blood was from Sukuna kicking him there is reason to believe Agito damaged him
There’s literal blood marks flying on the spot that Agito is punching Gojo.
  • Also it seemed like infinity stopped the punch NGL
We literally see his head tilt downwards in response to being punched
  • Let's go by your interpretation Agito is strong enough to damage Gojo then we go back to the point Yuta being weaker than Gojo there is no possible way Yuta handling Agito & Maho with his strength alone. Beside Yuta is kind of suicidal guy who tried to sacrifice himself inorder to defeat Geto. He might have just thought about sacrificing himself so that Gojo can win that's also a possibility. Anyway there is nothing indicates Yuta scales to Maho and Agito except he was just trying to jump in
Yuta can be weaker than Gojo and still be strong enough to damage him. Case in point. Agito is weaker than Gojo and can still damage him. Mahoraga can and has been one shot by Gojo and is still able to damage him, that doesn’t contradict Yuta being able to fight Agito. Yuta being confident in being able to stall both Agito and Mahoraga indicates that he scales, what’s wrong with that.

Yuta was also deemed as the guy that would be needed in order to take down Kenjaku and then come back to fight Sukuna because he was vital to their plan and their insurance. That fact further supports him both being the second strongest and supports his statement of being able to handle the Shikigami.

Back