• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen: Yuta Okkotsu Revamp

Minor nitpicks
Small Town level isn't bolded in his Culling Games key (Also wasn't there a recent CRT about bolding stats like stamina and range or smth recently?).
Lifting Strength: Unknown | Class 10, higher in Domain Expansion
No explanation for any of this. I haven't read the Yuta vs Yuji fight in a while, but don't they enter a blade struggle at some point? Might scale to Yuji solely from how much he can reinforce his strength. If not, I'd at least give some explanation for the Class 10. If not, just replace it with unknown.

You should add energy projection onto Yuta’s profile as well to cover Ryu’s abilities which he copied.

He should also have both regeneration and healing listed instead of just healing on his profile. His regeneration should be low mid based on his feats and other comparative characters.

And while its ability hasn’t been shown, it’s been confirmed that Yuta has a domain expansion which should also probably be mentioned on the profile as well for powers and abilities.

Great work with the profile!

Small Town level isn't bolded in his Culling Games key (Also wasn't there a recent CRT about bolding stats like stamina and range or smth recently?).
Will do.

No explanation for any of this. I haven't read the Yuta vs Yuji fight in a while, but don't they enter a blade struggle at some point? Might scale to Yuji solely from how much he can reinforce his strength. If not, I'd at least give some explanation for the Class 10. If not, just replace it with unknown.
It was based on Yuta throwing the car back at Yuji. Though there’s talks of Yuta scaling to Class P via Kenjaku resisting the black hole.

He should also have both regeneration and healing listed instead of just healing on his profile. His regeneration should be low mid based on his feats and other comparative characters.
I’ll just put it next to Healing.

You should add energy projection onto Yuta’s profile as well to cover Ryu’s abilities which he copied.
It’s on his first key.

And while its ability hasn’t been shown, it’s been confirmed that Yuta has a domain expansion which should also probably be mentioned on the profile as well for powers and abilities.
Will do.

It was based on Yuta throwing the car back at Yuji. Though there’s talks of Yuta scaling to Class P via Kenjaku resisting the black hole.
I forget, did Yuji initially throw the car at Yuta? If so, I think that's just more evidence for straight up scaling Yuta to Yuji (When he reinforces himself with CE anyways). And Yuji has a Class M feat on the verse page. The Class P could work too.

So there’s quite a few issues here.
All of these scans need references.
This needs references too.
Needs a scan and reference.
These need references as well.
Involuntary Summoning (Rika will manifest when Yuta is threatened)
Energy Projection (Can release a burst of Cursed Energy)
Black Flash (Capable of utilizing Black Flash)
All of these are missing scans and references.
Gravity Manipulation (Can crush people by saying "get crushed")
Missing scans and references.
Dimensional Storage (Able to store objects in sacs)
Creation (Created a microphone for Yuta)
Missing references.
Also missing references.

Striking Strength: At least Large Town Class | At least Large Town Class, higher
His SS doesn’t match his other stats at all.

Also, if you’re gonna separate his keys’ stats into tabbers, do it for all of his stats, not just his AP. And on the topic of his stats, none of the scans in his AP justification have references, and his other stats are missing scans as well as references. His stamina, range and intelligence stats need to be bolded as well, and his intelligence needs an actual justification.

He also worked on the fanbook and that specifically outlines black flash users such as Yuji, Gojo, Nanami, while current Yuta is listed as not a user.
Not only did the movie come out a year after the fanbook, but the fanbook outright in its first pages states this:

※ This fan book is based on the contents of Jujutsu Kaisen up to volume 15. Please note that settings and other information may change depending on future developments in the story.

I have no opinion on this, but I just wanted to say that "highest" doesn't exist as a way of noting greater strength. Replace it with "far higher" or something of the sort
It’s like, his max output, if that makes sense.

Also, if you’re gonna separate his keys’ stats into tabbers, do it for all of his stats, not just his AP. And on the topic of his stats, none of the scans in his AP justification have references, and his other stats are missing scans as well as references. His stamina, range and intelligence stats need to be bolded as well, and his intelligence needs an actual justification.
Not good with references, so, I have a friend who can do that.

Using Black Flash makes the user understand the essence of CE even more than those who can’t use Black Flash, and I don’t think Nanami nor Yuji have more understanding than Yuta, who can use RCT, something so advanced that not even Gojo mastered fully, as he’s not able to heal others.

So I definitely agree with Yuta being able to use Black Flash (he already did tho).

Not only did the movie come out a year after the fanbook, but the fanbook outright in its first pages states this:
Yeah story as new abilities later down the line, the movie is an adaption of the pre-existing story. Plus manga and anime are treated separately right now based on some of the conversations seen. A bigger CRT regarding the two and their overlap should be should be made later down the line.

Entrusted personally by Gojo to protect his students, of which Todo considers Yuta stronger than Hakari
Where does this come from? The scans never state whatever you're saying. Knowing Hakari wasn't even in Jujutsu High to participate in the tournament, why would Todo ask for Hakari?😐.
Same scans Gojo literally states Hakari would be fine on his own.

Also so what only others got stronger between Culling game and Shinjuku keys? Yuta didn't?
4-fek3FiqtvF9UE-m.jpg

Capable of combating with Ryu Ishigori in pure combat, along with his Granite Blasts, and would have killed both him and Takako Uro if not for their points
This was because Both Ryu and Uro already lost to Yuta. Narratively Yuta can fire CE blasts output only when Rika is fully manifested still it's below Ryus output which already puts Ryus AP > Yutas.

Black flash should be last stats

Yeah story as new abilities later down the line, the movie is an adaption of the pre-existing story. Plus manga and anime are treated separately right now based on some of the conversations seen. A bigger CRT regarding the two and their overlap should be should be made later down the line.
I have no issue with that.

Where does this come from? The scans never state whatever you're saying. Knowing Hakari wasn't even in Jujutsu High to participate in the tournament, why would Todo ask for Hakari?😐.
Gojo asking Yuta to protect his students has nothing to do with the portion after the comma. And “at least”, as defined by the dictionary, means lesser or inferiority.

Also so what only others got stronger between Culling game and Shinjuku keys? Yuta didn't?
Of all the people Sukuna has seen there. Yuta isn’t.

This was because Both Ryu and Uro already lost to Yuta. Narratively Yuta can fire CE blasts output only when Rika is fully manifested still it's below Ryus output which already puts Ryus AP > Yutas.
Yeah, and they would’ve lost far faster if he wasn’t holding back in lethality. I didn’t deny Ryu’s AP being higher. I just noted he can literally punch through them.

Black flash should be last stats
Sure.

Yuta is not there with Sukuna, so he doesn’t know that. Yuta may or may not developed even more his CE reinforcement, that’s vague.

Also, that doesn’t mean he should get a new key. Not every statement of a character getting stronger needs a key, you can just make it one key sometimes.
Todo mentions that he’ll beat Megumi to half death and he will drag out Yuta, or AT LEAST Hakari, meaning that he’s not sure he can do it with Yuta but is sure about Hakari.

Using Black Flash makes the user understand the essence of CE even more than those who can’t use Black Flash, and I don’t think Nanami nor Yuji have more understanding than Yuta, who can use RCT, something so advanced that not even Gojo mastered fully, as he’s not able to heal others.
This is in relation to the users individually, gaining better understanding their own essence of CE. Gaining an understanding over your own essence of CE =/= universal understanding.

So I definitely agree with Yuta being able to use Black Flash (he already did tho).
If we are doing a comp manga/anime then yeah it would be fine.
______
All in all, if the anime movie abilities and feats are being treated, then the same with the anime season 1 and 2 would also need to be added for other characters.

I never said I agree with that, I just said Yuta should be able to use Black Flash given he already did, and the scenes aren’t that much different.

Which is not the case for most of the regular anime.

Yuta is not there with Sukuna, so he doesn’t know that. Yuta may or may not developed even more his CE reinforcement, that’s vague.
Sure for now. I will wait for more feats.
Also, that doesn’t mean he should get a new key. Not every statement of a character getting stronger needs a key, you can just make it one key sometimes.
I will save my laughing when Yuta throws his hands on Sukuna who is Gojo level
Todo mentions that he’ll beat Megumi to half death and he will drag out Yuta, or AT LEAST Hakari, meaning that he’s not sure he can do it with Yuta but is sure about Hakari.
You mean the third year? Was Hakari only the one? He was literally kicked out of jujutsu high from year ago there is no way he was talking about him. It doesn't even make sense when context for Todo was talking about getting them participate in tournament.

I see that a lot of people come here and point out some mistakes and express their doubt, so I think we should make this more organized, shall we?

Points to be discussed (at least from what I see):
  • Yuta being able to use Black Flash
  • Yuta scaling above Hakari (Todo’s statement)
  • Yuta training between the timeskip
I think we should discuss one at a time to make it easier to follow the thread. @KingTempest help me to keep this thread under control please, and also evaluate it please.

Last edited:
Yeah, that statement is blatantly about Hakari lol.
Why would be about Hakari when he wasn't even in Jujutsu high at the time? Everyone knows he was kicked out of the school a year ago.
I see that a lot of people come here and point out some mistakes and express their doubt, so I think we make this more organized, shall we?

Points to be discussed (at least from what I see):
  • Yuta being able to use Black Flash
Milly and I already agreed with this if anyone wants to discuss this sure
  • Yuta scaling above Hakari (Todo’s statement)
I yesterday sent this in discussion thread and I'm gonna post this here. Ignore the glazing by the guy. Just look at the scans. Gojo consistently considered Yuta and Hakari on same level and exceptional.

• Yuta training between the timeskip
I don't have any problem with this for now if Yuta matches Sukuna in future chapters he should get a new key otherwise he can keep his culling game and Shinjuku Showdown keys as same

Back