• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Upgrade to the main characters of Jujutsu Kaisen!

Where did anything about six eyes mentioned in your scan?
When Gojo uses ce in his cursed techs the loss of ce is close to zero making him effectively never able to run out of ce. Cyrus points out Gojo as the one who has a good chance of powering a nation due to this. It's basic inference.

When Gojo uses ce in his cursed techs the loss of ce is close to zero making him effectively never able to run out of ce. Cyrus points out Gojo as the one who has a good chance of powering a nation due to this. It's basic inference.
Kenjaku footage was all about Mechamaru recording which has no relationship to efficiently or anything to do with Gojo powering a nation through six eyes efficiency
15-e9zjLzCSBFhWh-m.jpg
16-nJiTPWsbtzlJZ-m.jpg

17-jQmS2_Oc4fb4C-m.jpg

These are all scans prior to yours.

Kenjaku footage was all about Mechamaru recording which has no relationship to efficiently or anything to do with Gojo powering a nation through six eyes efficiency
15-e9zjLzCSBFhWh-m.jpg
16-nJiTPWsbtzlJZ-m.jpg

17-jQmS2_Oc4fb4C-m.jpg

These are all scans prior to yours.
And I'm telling you the logical conclusion is that the recordings had some explanation of Gojo's Six Eyes which led Cyrus to make the assessment that Gojo could power a nation. Nothing leads to output and output alone wouldn't show this without some explanation on Gojo's ce manipulation.

In the manga, it was stated that the US and Kenjaku discussion took place on February 18. Sukuna took over Yuji on June 18. The scaling was previously accepted based on that understanding, as it was referring to JJK 0. However, I was informed by Arkenis that the volume release changed the date from February 18 to September 10, so that needs to be reviewed.
It'd still be headcanon that it was the JJK 0 Gojo that fought in the Night Parade even without the volume release's correction because Mahito and Kenjaku in Geto's body are not around for Mechamaru to make a Binding Vow with at that point and the presence of Sukuna in the footage makes the February 18 date paradoxical anyways

It'd still be headcanon that it was the JJK 0 Gojo that fought in the Night Parade even without the volume release's correction because Mahito and Kenjaku in Geto's body are not around for Mechamaru to make a Binding Vow with at that point and the presence of Sukuna in the footage makes the February 18 date paradoxical anyways
Blame Gege

Mb,here you go, the maki's profile.They can move at the same speed as the 'Current' or 'Divine Restriction' key,

and once again, let me clarify that the Sukuna we're scaling isn't the 2/3 finger key, but rather, I said it should be 'at the power level of' the 2/3 finger key. I apologize for the misunderstanding.

Tldr for better understanding: Itadori can keep up with Maki, as well as pre-Shinjuku Sukuna.
I can't really work with this part, respectfully. Still, if he moved at a speed equivalent to a Supersonic+ character otherwise, then that's fine, I guess.

In the future, please just give the contents of the CRT straight off the rip. There's no need for all this beating around the bush to get to the meat of the matter. If there's a lot of feats, present 'em.

I can't really work with this part, respectfully. Still, if he moved at a speed equivalent to a Supersonic+ character otherwise, then that's fine, I guess.
First, I will ask if you accept this because the topic has extended too much.
In the future, please just give the contents of the CRT straight off the rip. There's no need for all this beating around the bush to get to the meat of the matter. If there's a lot of feats, present 'em.
Please excuse me; I would like you to attribute my mistake to being new and inexperienced in VSBW. I hope you'll excuse my mistakes.

First, I will ask if you accept this because the topic has extended too much.
I accept the reasoning my last post was in response to, which is sorta unrelated to the OP. He keeps up with Maki going his full speed, Maki is listed as Supersonic+, this is affirmed by all of you so I find it acceptable.

Please excuse me; I would like you to attribute my mistake to being new and inexperienced in VSBW. I hope you'll excuse my mistakes.
Don't worry about it too much. Just bear it in mind for the future on the next CRT you make. Good luck.

Don't worry about it too much. Just bear it in mind for the future on the next CRT you make. Good luck.
Thank you for your general responses and support!
I accept the reasoning my last post was in response to, which is sorta unrelated to the OP. He keeps up with Maki going his full speed, Maki is listed as Supersonic+, this is affirmed by all of you so I find it acceptable.
I see, the other members who are discussing also agree with Supersonic+, so I guess it's been approved. What are your thoughts on L7C?

Sukuna was weakened, so I have a hard time accepting that as justification. So, was there some other avenue of upgrading to such an AP?

Back