• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen: Yuta Okkotsu Revamp

I already told you why I used TCB instead of Werry. I have no problem using raws but that doesn’t detract from the fact that no.2 doesn’t refer to cursed energy because Kenjaku is talking about the good guys side, as to which Yuta has the most cursed energy.
Bring the raws, and we can see what he was talking about. If the raws have the same statement as the official translation or scanpia, the context would fall under what I explained above. If it has TCB translation words, then that would fall under your interpretation.

I already debunked this.
You didn't. Bring the raws or use official translation as it states instead of using TCB scans. There are two Sources debunks your scans
KT already suggested this in second page & we could have ended it all but Yuta > Jackpot Hakari agenda started after that. You can check the replies from here.

This jujutsu high no. 02 misleading. Should be removed.
Check below for explanation why this misleading.
Think this is just about Yuta having a lot of ce so its easier for them to sense when he's coming in and out. Don't think this has anything to do with power.
And even then, how important is this actually? Even assuming it's above Sukuna, we already have Ryu scaling

Think this is just about Yuta having a lot of ce so its easier for them to sense when he's coming in and out. Don't think this has anything to do with power.
Indeed Chapter 243 backs up for Kenjaku talking about amount of CE not strength
TCB
How?! What's okkotsu doing here? With his enormous amount of cursed energy, i should have noticed his every move...!!
Official Translation
How did this happen?!! okkotsu has immense cursed energy!! why didn't i notice?!
Scanpia
WHY!! It's okkotsu yuta with that insane amount of cursed energy!! How did i not notice it...!?
And even then, how important is this actually? Even assuming it's above Sukuna, we already have Ryu scaling
It's not really important, yeah. I don't know, but OP mentioned that in the Sandbox. I'm just pointing it out.

The sheer amount of CE Yuta gives off is a testament to his durability since CE amount automatically reinforces your body (adequately correct me if im wrong), but Yuta using said CE for attack is probably not as good as Hakari, since Hakari's output is more impressive, especially due to his jagged punches from Yuji's description iirc. Jackpot Hakari's CE is so massive that his body literally reflexively performs RCT, so Yuta is only gonna be able to keep up with his haxes at that point.

In my opinion

AP goes to Hakkari
Durability is about Equal
Jackpot is on another level, wait till Yuta's domain expansion is revealed lmao but Yuta's haxes should keep up.

The sheer amount of CE Yuta gives off is a testament to his durability since CE amount automatically reinforces your body (adequately correct me if im wrong), but Yuta using said CE for attack is probably not as good as Hakari, since Hakari's output is more impressive, especially due to his jagged punches from Yuji's description iirc. Jackpot Hakari's CE is so massive that his body literally reflexively performs RCT, so Yuta is only gonna be able to keep up with his haxes at that point.

In my opinion

AP goes to Hakkari
Durability is about Equal
Jackpot is on another level, wait till Yuta's domain expansion is revealed lmao but Yuta's haxes should keep up.
Yuta needs manually do his Reinforcement while Jackpot does Hakari Reinforcements automatically. So I would give overall Durability to Hakari in Jackpot.

Edit: My bad, didn't realize this was a profile update thread. Thought we were done with the Yuta and Hakari arguments. Was replying, thinking it was from the discussion thread.

Last edited:
Yuta's ESP with Rika should be Enhanced Senses, ESP is for things like sensing presences and energy without using the conventional 5 senses, Yuta should also have Type 1 Purification for being able to remove poisons with Reverse Cursed Technique
I think we should treat Rika's One Eye Form as Awakened Power

All sorcerors have ESP, Windows are straight up said to have a sixth sense to see cursed spirits and all sorcs have this capability (outside of outliers like OG Maki).
Yuta sharing vision with Rika isn't ESP so that part of his profile specifically should be changed, ESP for sensing curses should be on the CE Manip page

A suggestion again
Class M (Being physically relative to Yuji, he should scale similarly to feat), higher in Domain Expansion
Now, I can understand why you did this since it's not currently listed on Yuji's profile. But you really should never have to do this. The whole point of mentioning the character they scale to is so people can click on their profile, and see the feat THEY performed. Yuta didn't perform this feat. Yuji did. So the feat should be on his profile, not Yuta's. If you want to list the value on Yuta's profile, I just suggest doing what was done on Asta's profile and list the value he scales to in notes. Then whenever Yuji's profile is updated, he should have the calculation listed on his profile. Or if you DO link the calc in the profile, I think you should go about it a different way. Here's what I'd suggest if possible:
Class M (Being physically relative to Yuji)
With a note like on Asta's profile that says the value he scales to and links to the calculation IN the note. That way it's not intrusive with extra unnecessary text like "He should scale similarly to feat".

You also would need to post scans of why he is physically relative to Yuji with scans methinks.

I actually disagree on this. Mainly because you shouldn't have to hop through profiles to see the source of a stat. Better to link the calc directly on Yuta's then to hop to Yuji just to find the link there. If he's scaling, simpler and better for ease of use to just put the exact thing he's scaling into instead of obscuring it.

I actually disagree on this. Mainly because you shouldn't have to hop through profiles to see the source of a stat. Better to link the calc directly on Yuta's then to hop to Yuji just to find the link there. If he's scaling, simpler and better for ease of use to just put the exact thing he's scaling into instead of obscuring it.
Then there's almost no point of linking to another character's profile at any point. As you could do the same for every single statistic. It adds extra text that clutters the page for something that can be solved relatively easy. Asta's page was explicitly made that way to avoid cluttering pages with values directly that linked to calcs. And my second suggestion even offers a substitute that still links the calc, but doesn't take up nearly as much space:
With a note like on Asta's profile that says the value he scales to and links to the calculation IN the note. That way it's not intrusive with extra unnecessary text like "He should scale similarly to feat".
All you'd need to do is click or hover over the note listed next to the scaling listed in their statistics, and the value linked to the calc they scale to would be viewable.

Then there's almost no point of linking to another character's profile at any point. As you could do the same for every single statistic. It adds extra text that clutters the page for something that can be solved relatively easy. Asta's page was explicitly made that way to avoid cluttering pages with values directly that linked to calcs. And my second suggestion even offers a substitute that still links the calc, but doesn't take up nearly as much space:
The linking of characters between profiles exist to help drive exploration of verses and the characters within them. And looking at Asta's page directly shows the problem I was talking about. None of the profiles that are linked to his stats in his base post-timeskip key link to the calc he's scaling to. Instead you're just hopping around profiles with stats that are given that were never linked to proper. You have to go into the verse page, then under the scaling notes just to get any explanation on why these values are what they are. It's not cluttering a profile to give the character you're scaling to, then the calc that that character scales off of. That's just making it simplier for everything to be understood.

The linking of characters between profiles exist to help drive exploration of verses and the characters within them. And looking at Asta's page directly shows the problem I was talking about. None of the profiles that are linked to his stats in his base post-timeskip key link to the calc he's scaling to. Instead you're just hopping around profiles with stats that are given that were never linked to proper. You have to go into the verse page, then under the scaling notes just to get any explanation on why these values are what they are. It's not cluttering a profile to give the character you're scaling to, then the calc that that character scales off of. That's just making it simplier for everything to be understood.
I think you misunderstood my proposition. It was a compromise between the two. Cut out the extra text in favor of keeping it brief (Saying who they scale to and why), and using a note to denote the value, but LINK the calc on the value they scale to:
image.png

Like this, but instead the calc they scale to is linked in the note message. Assuming that's possible anyways. As that way there'll be less text in the page AND the calc they scale to (In addition to the exact accepted value assuming there's a calc with multiple ends) linked.

ESP for sensing curses should be on the CE Manip page

Yeah
its sad its not already there

Mahoraga, saw Sukuna's slashes (maybe just layered ESP), Maki with glasses and awakened Maki and Toji should have enhanced senses if they don't already. I they the only ones with enhanced senses except Gojo ofcourse who is the first and last one to see Toji behind him with instinct alone.

Shouldn't Life Stealing be death manip rather than life manip? "Steals the life of the target" is just a metaphor for killing them pretty sure.
I don't think the 2.5x multiplier is accepted as a substitute for ^2.5, correct me if I'm wrong.

Also, I think his Domain should be listed in the Culling Game P&A section, even though its ability is unknown.

Last edited:
I don't think the 2.5x multiplier is accepted as a substitute for ^2.5, correct me if I'm wrong.
Yeah, Black Flash's AP stuff should just mention how much damage they did to whoever they hit instead of mentioning the exponent or any (made-up) multipliers

I feel it'd be dishonest to completely hide the mention of the Black Flash's increase. However, I can understand the problem of it. I think the profile should mention the ^2.5 increase, AND mention the affect it's had on comparable or stronger opponents, and then have a note that mentions the Black Flash's increase isn't taken at face value/used for scaling. That way we're not purposely withholding what is an in-universe confirmed increase for a specific technique.

If you want to put the ^2.5, put a note at the bottom that says that it is an increase but we don't accept it as a 2.5^ increase

But we blatantly don't accept it so idk if we can really use it
I'm in agreement with that. I think it's something that should be addressed in the profile since it's an explicit in-universe statement, but it should also be mentioned we don't accept it here or use it in practice.

I'm in agreement with that. I think it's something that should be addressed in the profile since it's an explicit in-universe statement, but it should also be mentioned we don't accept it here or use it in practice.
This is mentioned in the CE Manip page
NOTE: Even though it is stated that the impact of Black Flash is equal to a normal hit from the user to the power of 2.5, this is not consistent with the verse as several attacks would be Moon level to Dwarf Star level. Several characters have been able to withstand a Black Flash even if, in theory, the attack is ^2.5 stronger.

Back