• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu kaisen top tier speed downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
there also inconsistencies about beyound transonic speed

everytime we have confirmed that someone move faster than sound ( piercing blood , curse worm naoya , curse spirit naoya) we see sonic boom so if hakari move faster than sound why he doesn't produce sonic boom? 🤔

Hmm yall can probably use that to validate the true value of the mach 500 calc which is 5x faster. Especially since the black flash cap was removed, right?
Not necessarily, considering that Gojo is leagues above Hakari, and he himself is the only one able to do so. Regarding the feat, its actual speed is above Mach 6000, but earlier in this discussion, a user brought up some pixel issues regarding distance, which would potentially bring Hakari to barely faster than the lightning he dodged. I would rather observe than argue, since I don't necessarily have anything I want to bring to the table.

Not necessarily, considering that Gojo is leagues above Hakari, and he himself is the only one able to do so. Regarding the feat, its actual speed is above Mach 6000, but earlier in this discussion, a user brought up some pixel issues regarding distance, which would potentially bring Hakari to barely faster than the lightning he dodged. I would rather observe than argue, since I don't necessarily have anything I want to bring to the table.
I see. I'll observe aswell as this is interesting to see. I love watching jjk burn

I’m arguing on if it maps onto the story, what are you arguing here for?
It does. He got significantly faster evident by his actual grading being SG level where he matched Kashimo, who was one of the strongest in his own era.
You're just whining about X number of how fast he got lol.
Or yuta slower than naobito
Good luck in writing your fanfiction. Give us the link too when you're finished writing it. One of the sites I'd recommend writing fanfiction is Fanfiction.net and Archive Of Our Own.

student always fight each other in goodwill event so they power and speed should be general information (Kamo who should see hakari fight also saying naobito is the fastest)
So a year or so ago. Nice.
They also don't always fight eachother with GW event. There is a time span for each GW event.
When did Kamo say Naobito is the fastest and do you have the proof that he saw Hakari fighting?
we see sonic boom so if hakari move faster than sound why he doesn't produce sonic boom? 🤔
Why doesn't gojo's hand produce sound boom either when he easily out speeds PW
Same goes for Maki easily blitzing Cursed Naoya after enlightenment. Especially domain amped Naoya who also got his CT amped 😭 mf got blitzed.

It does. He got significantly faster evident by his actual grading being SG level where he matched Kashimo, who was one of the strongest in his own era.
You're just whining about X number of how fast he got lol.

Good luck in writing your fanfiction. Give us the link too when you're finished writing it. One of the sites I'd recommend writing fanfiction is Fanfiction.net and Archive Of Our Own.

They also don't always fight eachother with GW event. There is a time span for each GW event.
When did Kamo say Naobito is the fastest and do you have the proof that he saw Hakari fighting?

Why doesn't gojo's hand produce sound boom either when he easily out speeds PW
Same goes for Maki easily blitzing Cursed Naoya after enlightenment. Especially domain amped Naoya who also got his CT amped 😭 mf got blitzed.
Even Sukuna blitzing PB fired by Choso didn't produce any sonic boom. Lol.

I'm pretty sure Gojo would have MHS+ reaction speeds since he is able to use Black Flash at will.
Being able to perceive and apply cursed energy within the black flash timeframe wouldn't count for reaction speed. Reaction speed needs actual movement within said timeframe. At best something like that with Gojo saying he can consistently do it would be like perception speed or something

??? hakari grading never get updated and he can fight kashimo doesn't relate to this at all he can just that strong one years ago
someone being faster doesn't mean they're stronger does that so hard for you guy to grasp lol
Unless you can prove that Hakari become massive stronger in a year when spent time in middle of no where watching fodder fight each other. We shouldn't assume that he that slower one year ago
here. they doesn't necessarily fight each other but someone have to see or fight with hakari have that someone should make simple statements that naobito isn't the fastest
naoya with out build up doesn't have mach 3 speed lol he never close to supersonic lmao.

you can easiky dodge piercing blood without supersonic speed kenjaku already show its.

PB/PW only supersonic with just the initial speed and loses speed with distance.

??? hakari grading never get updated and he can fight kashimo doesn't relate to this at all he can just that strong one years ago
? You're missing the point that he blatantly got stronger. Yuta did. And so did Hakari. Why we acting otherwise now? I literally showed a statement saying that rn.

someone being faster doesn't mean they're stronger does that so hard for you guy to grasp lol
You're talking about grade 1 character and a SG grade character lmfao. Are you unable to see the issue here?
Naobito getting blitzed by Toji 😔

Unless you can prove that Hakari become massive stronger in a year when spent time in middle of no where watching fodder fight each other. We shouldn't assume that he that slower one year ago
I did send a scan saying he got stronger. You're just blatantly ignoring it.
Where was it said that he spent a year watching people fight and do nothing to grow further when we see gojo saying he and Yuta got stronger.
Can you stop being purposefully ignorant to the statement I sent just a page ago to you?

here. they doesn't necessarily fight each other but someone have to see or fight with hakari have that someone should make simple statements that naobito isn't the fastest
And yet you're unable to prove that he did fight. You just sent a statement that demonstrates Kamo's ignorance, specifically lack of knowledge when he thinks Naobito is the fastest. Where is gojo and Sukuna? Where is Kenjaku who treats PB like dogshit in speed? Especially in Point blank?
Just so you know that characters can sometimes be wrong lol. This is just one of the instances.

naoya with out build up doesn't have mach 3 speed lol he never close to supersonic lmao.
Maki jumped up and easily punched him down when he was in front of her. Easily outspeeded when she was busy enjoying the world around her after enlightenment. That's when he had speeded up and was implied to be at his maximum speed. Me and many others already went over this. Go respond to these instead of repeating debunked stances please.

Additionally, Maki nonetheless speed blitzed Domain amped Naoya. Which is honestly far better than that previous feat 😭
you can easiky dodge piercing blood without supersonic speed kenjaku already show its.

PB/PW only supersonic with just the initial speed and loses speed with distance.
Kenjaku dodges PB point blank.

That's false lmfaoooo. They don't drop in speed.
Not to mention your ignorance in not acknowledging the fact that PB isn't always just supersonic. The reason for its speed is thanks to CE reinforcement. Current Choso (not the one that died) >>> Shibuya Choso or the Choso who fought Kenjaku when defending Tengen, who is > that Shibuya Choso.
But let's debunk your argument real quick.
Jujutsu_Kaisen_-_Chapter_204__Blood_and_Oil_3_-_5-1.png

Jujutsu_Kaisen_-_Chapter_204__Blood_and_Oil_3_-_6-1.png

The speed drop only occurs when trying to swing it and move it around, which is determined by Choso's hand movement and swinging. This is quite evident given how easily characters dodge the swinging (Yuji etc) but not when it is fired like a laser so to speak.

I had also asked in one of the biggest JJK servers in discord, specifically in a JJK translation thread (Which is where Damaito, Shimo, etc are at, including Max previously, in the server) for translating these two scans above by presenting the raw scans.

The answer I got from one who knows Japanese and had taken a deeper look into the raws was -
Screenshot_20240109_030942.jpg

Screenshot_20240109_030953.jpg

Screenshot_20240109_032738.jpg

Screenshot_20240109_035954.jpg

In conclusion. The drop in speed does not refer to the straight line fired PB, but rather the one that is being swinger or changed in trajectory.

Most of Gojo's combat is just his reinforcement with blue only helping his travel speed, as shown whenever he uses it by summoning blue to pull his body across the battlefield, the actual punches, blocks, and so on are the same hence why he can continue fighting Sukuna even through CT burn out.
Sukuna doesn’t have outstanding combat speed, and Gojo has no superb speed feats without blue. He fights h2h with 1 finger Sukuna

Also it’s not just travel speed since he uses it mid combat vs Sukuna to push himself at supersonic speeds, blitzing him.
When has Sukuna's travel speed ever been suggested to be far above his combat speed? Where has it been suggested that he's all about leg day? During the Gojo fight he was dashing around constantly, yet Gojo was never blitzed
he didn’t have the Heian Body, and he never dashed that way against Gojo. We objectively see it’s a speed amp vs Maki.

Go back to volume 0...
This doesn’t prove there’s any people which are combat speedsters based on CE reinforcement only. Kenjaku keeps up with Yuta before and after

😭 Can you tell us that you're just trolling please. Supersonic speed blitzed Sukuna?

Supersonic as in faster than sound, not necessarily the speed tier

You're talking about grade 1 character and a SG grade character lmfao. Are you unable to see the issue here?
Naobito getting blitzed by Toji 😔
one arm naobito whose significant slower? yeah he can get blitz if we say toji is mach 1 and full speed naobito is mach 3
I did send a scan saying he got stronger. You're just blatantly ignoring it.
Where was it said that he spent a year watching people fight and do nothing to grow further when we see gojo saying he and Yuta got stronger.
Can you stop being purposefully ignorant to the statement I sent just a page ago to you?
When talking about old generation vs current generation those day can just mean more than one year and saying about generally growth

it's doesn't mean hakari somehow massive stronger / faster (not just normally faster we talking about hundreds of time faster here) in one year
And yet you're unable to prove that he did fight. You just sent a statement that demonstrates Kamo's ignorance, specifically lack of knowledge when he thinks Naobito is the fastest. Where is gojo and Sukuna? Where is Kenjaku who treats PB like dogshit in speed? Especially in Point blank?
Just so you know that characters can sometimes be wrong lol. This is just one of the instances.
what is you point here? he known about hakari but doesn't known about those characters

even if we use kenjaku dodge PB it's still fat lower than lightning dodge here
Maki jumped up and easily punched him down when he was in front of her. Easily outspeeded when she was busy enjoying the world around her after enlightenment. That's when he had speeded up and was implied to be at his maximum speed. Me and many others already went over this. Go respond to these instead of repeating debunked stances please.
that can be aim dodge and precog using around air to sense where naoya moving to

one arm naobito whose significant slower? yeah he can get blitz if we say toji is mach 1 and full speed naobito is mach 3
ARE you forgetting the various other statements that ALL say that TOJI is above?
The reasoning for Zenin clan being kept alive is because Toji himself wills it.
IMG_1886.jpg

You literally cannot argue that Naobito is above lmfao. This is ratty af

When talking about old generation vs current generation those day can just mean more than one year and saying about generally growth

it's doesn't mean hakari somehow massive stronger / faster (not just normally faster we talking about hundreds of time faster here) in one year
You're the one making the claim that they can't get that fast lol. They were said to have gotten significantly stronger. IT IS YOUR BURDEN to prove that he can't get that much faster.

Also why are you gaslighting? The statement says it as it is - They're getting stronger as time goes on. That's literally what Gojo is saying. You're also making the claim that gojo never checked up on Hakari ever again lmfao.
Gojo quite literally trusted Hakari to handle himself if things went awry where Gojo himself was gone. To act like he didn't get much stronger is so disingenuous.

what is you point here? he known about hakari but doesn't known about those characters

even if we use kenjaku dodge PB it's still fat lower than lightning dodge here
You're arguing that Naobito is far faster based on that contradicting statement from Kamo who states that Nao is the fastest, no gojo mentioned. This puts the statement you brought up in question and just invalidates the truth value of it, which is fine because why would Kamo be some expert like Gojo, Kenjaku etc is?
If we use Sukuna blitzing PB, that's way above Naobito despite him being severely weakened himself (Sukuna). Kenjaku's performance against PB's, especially the point blank one from a much stronger Choso, is way above what Naobito has done lol.
You still haven't proven that he has watched Hakari's performance, nor that he has participated in the GW event.

that can be aim dodge and precog using around air to sense where naoya moving to
That's not aim dodge if you're able to easily outpace a mach 3 dude who's just few meters away from you, Jump up, turn around and punch down as Naoya was traveling forward.
Also. That's not even what a Precog is. You're just plainly wrong.
IF it was precog, then it would be knowing what Naoya is going to do before he does it, which is not what is happening here. You're assuming that Maki is reacting to things before they happen, like say somebody in the next second is about to clench his fist. That's precog. What Maki does is not that at all.
Maki is quite simply, reacting to things immediately as they are happening, because her range of senses has expanded further than before.
You can read Rosa's post about this that goes more into detail about what Maki was lacking, etc.

The lightning calc is still incorrect and shouldn't be on any pages, regardless of the ongoing battle against Sukuna.

The lightning calc is still incorrect and shouldn't be on any pages, regardless of the ongoing battle against Sukuna.
The one Sun made is apparently incorrect. There's another one that is not "5x" but way way lower.
We should be using that as the more correct calc
As to whether we should apply that calc or not, neah. Like the others said, wait for the arc to end. There's also many other feats that apparently needs to be calced.

Have the MHS ratings been removed yet? Once that is done, I can close the thread.

I heard that too, but I'm not saying to replace the mach 500 calc, I'm saying to remove the mach 500 calc until a correct calc is made.
Well somebody did make a calc already here. I'm not sure if anybody has verified its validity tho. (Like a calc member or something)
The calc SunDaGamer proposed is wrong. The main flaw is that he assumes Hakari moves 0.294 meters within the timeframe of the lightning moving 0.055 meters. The correct way to calc it would be using the distance between the middle of Hakari's face and the end of Hakari's face for the minimum distance he needs to move, using the distance between his arm and face leaves room for error as the timeframe is no longer 0.055 meters / 440000 m/s. It would instead be 0.055 meters + the distance between the front of Hakari's face and his arm / 440000 m/s.
^ Here.

I mean, putting Sukuna and Gojo in the same rating as the other characters would be equivalent of scaling Superman with Batman's 9-A feats

At worst we could put them about Cursed Naoya, since Maki couldnt react to Sukuna
The difference is that both of them massively upscale from the feat, which warrants an "At least" rating until a new calculation they can scale to is found.

I mean, putting Sukuna and Gojo in the same rating as the other characters would be equivalent of scaling Superman with Batman's 9-A feats
If a version of Superman had no feats outside of being able to stomp a Batman with 9-A feats, he'd be rated "At least 9-A".

Thats why I said that scaling with Naoya is better than Yuta's feat
I agree with this but can someone come up with new sandbox ?

Current reason is scaling from kashimo I see other sandbox but that still scale with yuta

if we gonna scale him with naoya I think we need new way of writing and scane

ARE you forgetting the various other statements that ALL say that TOJI is above?
The reasoning for Zenin clan being kept alive is because Toji himself wills it.
IMG_1886.jpg
Stop saying "Toji is above" means that Naobito HAS TO BE SLOWER than Toji.

"Being above" doesn't mean much for Toji's speed, other than he's capable of defeating Naobito and the rest of the Zen'in clan. It was never "Toji could've blitzed and one shot everyone in the Zen'in clan if he wanted at any point."

Maki "is above" Naoya, but she was getting blitzed by him throughout their fight. This same Maki is already equally as strong as Toji. It's been stated in guides and even if you take Ranta's statement, it's claiming this.

Last edited:
Stop saying "Toji is above" means that Naobito HAS TO BE SLOWER than Toji.

"Being above" doesn't mean much for Toji's speed, other than he's capable of defeating Naobito.

Maki "is above" Naoya, but she was getting blitzed by him throughout their fight. This same Maki is already equally as strong as Toji. It's been stated in guides and even if you take Ranta's statement, it's claiming this.
Naobito is literally SLOWER 😭
You have to be a troll to argue otherwise after watching Maki easily outspeed Curse Naoya traveling at full speed, especially after blitzing him in his own domain when he was domain amped
Pre enlightenment Maki proceeded to clap Human Naoya afterwards. His speed ain't allat. Post enlightenment Maki speed blitzes both Naobito and Naoya easily, human or cursed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back