• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The lightning calc? Just use electricity instead of a lightning bolt and you’d get some consistent results.
******* no. Its better to say that its a outlier than that. Kashimo has legit lightning manipulation. The whole concept of the character is lightning, and we are gonna use electricity to create some headcanon consistency?

No she isn't. Even by the end of this thread, she won't be scaling to the calc Tempest.
TD:LR
Characters who will get upgraded​
  • 15F Sukuna
jjk_womb7_215_007.png

You gon have to kill me to make me disagree cause ain't no way

The thread is already 4 pages so let's stop a bit and focus on one topic
jjk_womb7_215_007.png

You gon have to kill me to make me disagree cause ain't no way
It's because we consider that Sukuna to be nerfed anyways, one of the arguments is the same one that was proposed her from your side which is that Maki = Toji ~ 3F Sukuna < 15F Sukuna
And Ryu/ Uro keeping up with Yuta physically but then shat on themselves when they felt 15F Sukuna and 15F Sukuna blitzed Ryu.

As well as other things where Kenjaku is repeatedly stated to be a big problem that all of the students will have to jump him

The thread is already 4 pages so let's stop a bit and focus on one topic

It's because we consider that Sukuna to be nerfed anyways, one of the arguments is the same one that was proposed her from your side which is that Maki = Toji ~ 3F Sukuna < 15F Sukuna
And Ryu/ Uro keeping up with Yuta physically but then shat on themselves when they felt 15F Sukuna and 15F Sukuna blitzed Ryu.

As well as other things where Kenjaku is repeatedly stated to be a big problem that all of the students will have to jump him
Real quick, who's "we". Cause I never remember a thread saying so.

On top of that, Sukuna's fingers have a speed issue. Cause somehow both 15F and 19F+Corpse can equally keep up with Gojo

So that's that.

Thats why Marvel profiles are so ass
Gege called a real scientist to help make Kashimo's lightnings to be realistic
Its called lightning numerous times
Affect the muscle of the opponent
And makes ionization

I dont care if you guys are gonna turn Gojo into a Supersonic char or whatever, but dont make Kashimo's lightning be fake lightning
that shit already made from curse energy 😭 lets stop acting like its real lightning, its got real lightning mechanics but that is it

Real quick, who's "we". Cause I never remember a thread saying so.

On top of that, Sukuna's fingers have a speed issue. Cause somehow both 15F and 19F+Corpse can equally keep up with Gojo

So that's that.
Me, Duedate and others who agree with us, this topic was argued like 2 or 3 times in general thread before

As for the second part you can say Gojo could go even faster, but he knew he can kill Kenjaku so he didn't go all out on him, also that the difference between 15F and 20F isn't that massive

Me, Duedate and others who agree with us, this topic was argued like 2 or 3 times in general thread before
A general thread ain't a CRT
As for the second part you can say Gojo could go even faster, but he knew he can kill Kenjaku so he didn't go all out on him, also that the difference between 15F and 20F isn't that massive
Yet people in here saying 15F scale because he combatted Gojo. If bro ain't go all out I fail to see why the man scales.

Again, as I said, make the feat a outlier, not the concept of the character
Thats all Im gonna say about the subject
I mean, the feat IS an outlier, it’s the definition of outlier and there’s no “the characters who scale are faster” that can save you from that.

Dude being the God Of Thunder doesn’t mean he can’t use electricity though.

A general thread ain't a CRT
I didn't say its an accepted rule, I simply referred to me and others as we to reply on how its possible to solve the issue of Maki fighting Sukuna
Yet people in here saying 15F scale because he combatted Gojo. If bro ain't go all out I fail to see why the man scales.
I think it's more due to the fact that Kenjaku seems to be a dangerous threat that the plan was if Gojo wins against Sukuna, all of his students will jump Kenjaku at once, so Kenjaku shouldn't be below Hakari, but he was about to get blitzed by that Gojo whom Sukuna reacted to, I will check the OP later though

Mach 3, Mach 1, Subsonic is stated
Mach 1294 is deduced

Don't start
An irrelevant point. Mach 1294 is deduced on the principle of a statement. Are you the type of guy to say "10 m/s is stated, Mach 1 via an attack confirmed to just be sound waves is deduced"?

I feel most of your takes regarding this (and the verse in general) is (mis)guided by your self-admitted bias against the verse.

Yeah I was there too I very much disagreed with your positions, hence the arguments lol. But yeah it’s not accepted one way or another in a CRT regarding Maki’s scaling to Sukuna she does so either way, it’s not a settled issue so it needs to be addressed.

Personally I’d wait for @Duedate8898 response since they’re gonna tackle ‘the Maki issue’ and not clutter this thread more than it already has been.

Yeah I was there too I very much disagreed with your positions, hence the arguments lol. But yeah it’s not accepted one way or another in a CRT regarding Maki’s scaling to Sukuna she does so either way, it’s not a settled issue so it needs to be addressed.

Personally I’d wait for @Duedate8898 response since they’re gonna tackle ‘the Maki issue’ and not clutter this thread more than it already has been.
I know that you disagreed, again I haven't referred to it as an accepted rule, Tempest replied to Duedate with that scan so I explained how our side deals with it

An irrelevant point. Mach 1294 is deduced on the principle of a statement.
There is no statement.
It's the mechanics of the techniques that it is deduced
A statement would be "speed of lightning".
Are you the type of guy to say "10 m/s is stated, Mach 1 via an attack confirmed to just be sound waves is deduced"?
We have FTL sound and subsonic sound on this wiki.
I feel most of your takes regarding this (and the verse in general) is (mis)guided by your self-admitted bias against the verse.
Yeah now you're in my notes as "member of VSBW who can't argue and calls everyone bias and don't even know what bias is".

If you have an argument then say it
If you wanna claim bias then log the **** off

All cause you don't know how to argue with your chest and can't defend points doesn't mean the opposition is biased. That's a bitch move

I hate people like you with a passion
Let's chill
No

Pulling the "bias" card on people just because they give takes you don't like isn't the approach I'd go with but okay...
What? No. I didn't say it because I "don't like their take". I said it because they LITERALLY admitted they hated the verse and were adverse to it in several different occasions from glancing at threads. I don't claim someone is biased toward a verse unless they admit to being adverse against it.

What? No. I didn't say it because I "don't like their take". I said it because they LITERALLY admitted they hated the verse and were adverse to it in several different occasions from glancing at threads. I don't claim someone is biased toward a verse unless they admit to being adverse against it.
I've never said I hate the verse in my life and if I've said so then I lied.
I hate the scalers. You mfs. Not the series.
I tried to revise the series and produce upgrades. Yall are just trash ass members

there’s no “the characters who scale are faster” that can save you from that.
Yes, ik, and said before, I dont care to delet the feat if you guys insist in it being a outlier. I just disagree to use eletricity istead lightning to make a "consistent value" for scaling sake that by itself doesnt make sense with the narrative and concept of the character. Literally, Kashimo's lightning make ionization and Gege called real scientists to help in the fight scenes. Using anything but lightning speed would be, with no offense, stupid.

also, please do not close this thread anytime soon. There is a lot of discussion to be had.
Most of the discussion now is about Maki.

I said let's pause this one, make a new thread about Maki scaling to Sukuna, then come back here when it's done

If accepted, can be used as an argument.
If declined, can't be used as an argument.

There is no statement.
It's the mechanics of the techniques that it is deduced
A statement would be "speed of lightning".

We have FTL sound and subsonic sound on this wiki.

Yeah now you're in my notes as "member of VSBW who can't argue and calls everyone bias and don't even know what bias is".

If you have an argument then say it
If you wanna claim bias then log the **** off

All cause you don't know how to argue with your chest and can't defend points doesn't mean the opposition is biased. That's a bitch move

I hate people like you with a passion

No
It is stated to BE lightning, and confirmed to function exactly the same as lightning. It isn't at all some fan canon stretch to say lightning is lightning...

Chilllll, I only brought up the biased part because I saw you say previously that you hate this verse a lot...

Personally, I think JJK is a great series. Love JJK, think it’s a great story. Even with all the complaints now I still think the story is heading into a real good direction.

I agree with almost everything the opposition has been saying in regards to Maki scaling to Sukuna and the consistently put Mach speed statements. I don’t think the conclusions they’ve reached is a result of “misguided bias” because I’ve reached those same conclusions myself, before these threads were made.

It’s just how the story is literally being portrayed to the audience. I wish the story did have a solid MHS+ foundation, but man is the story inconsistent as hell when it comes to speed.

It is stated to BE lightning, and confirmed to function exactly the same as lightning. It isn't at all some fan canon stretch to say lightning is lightning...
This is the wiki with MFTL+ light and subsonic lightning. Our wiki's standards on lightning aren't just "it's said to be lightning"

Yall have thousands of messages yet still don't understand how this shit works. Standards are strict
Chilllll, I only brought up the biased part because I saw you say previously that you hate this verse a lot...
Stand on your argument with your chest

So for all non-staff members, I will ask that you pull it back. This is pretty much a warning to @LaserPrecision.

@KingTempest I can't warn you because you're another staff members but chill as well, we're supposed to be act better than this. And I say that admitting I've been an ass as well throughout all of this

How would Gojo know Hakari is growing?
Since Hakari's so damn lowkey how would Gojo know if he's growing?

Where did I say he beat a special grade sorcerer?

He's a first grade sorcerer, but a special grade death womb

Also, Yuji and Todo beat on Hanami and Todo beat a special grade before. Still Grade 1.

Then maybe Gojo not all that fast without his ct, since his speed was noted to be an application of his limitless, not his regular combat

ok.
still above 3 fingers.
in that very same sentence, Kusakabe debunks the notion of Hakari thinking that his teleportation is speed based. Shishiso's translation is more explicit and literal than the TCBscans translation you're using when it comes to the Kusakabe one tho.
moving on: this also kinda lines up with how similar this is to the Volume extra (think it was around chapter 126-132? I forgot oof) where Gege and his "mentor" (T-San) goes over as to how Gege was basically just wrong about limitless and they're gonna fix it as T-san explains his mistakes. Though they later up ended up with having the scientists hired to explain limitless too, which goes deeper into Limitless overall

If you take a look at the wording used here -
To the one used h e r e

Not really needed to be honest, given that Kusakabe already refuted Hakari's interpretation of it being speed based (teleportation) but they're quite the same in the wording and concept, and given how this is basically a volume pages extra where Gege basically discusses with T-San over his mistake (I can send the full page of this volume extra) I don't find it surprising that he's using it here for Blue. (given this is about limitless overall)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back