• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen - Scale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, the week is over. I will write the scale

Low-Tier
Mid-Tier
  • Jogo is considered a completely different level of power compared to Dagon even though he is sad and doesn't show the real power. Personally I believe that with this Jogo should be considered "Likely 7-A", especially considering that the shamans have seen Dagon's Domain and all his power in a battle
    • Scale to Sukuna with 15 fingers and Eight-Handled Sword Divergent Sila Divine General Mahoraga
  • I personally am not confident about scale the Maximum Meteor from the Domain Expansion (High 7-A), but there is still a possibility. I am neutral
    • Scale to same person (Sukuna with 15 fingers and Eight-Handled Sword Divergent Sila Divine General Mahoraga)
High-Tier

I don't think that is the case. I think going by the narrative Mahito's propped up to be stronger than the other curses.

• I personally am not confident about scale the Maximum Meteor from the Domain Expansion (High 7-A), but there is still a possibility. I am neutral
    • Scale to same person (Sukuna with 15 fingers and Eight-Handled Sword Divergent Sila Divine General Mahoraga)
I think Sukuna was just mocking jogo really, like bringing up how if he hit him meaning jogo's just too slow to get the hit. It's not really meant to be Sukuna can get hurt.

He almost died to a Black Flash

I know. The Itadori Black Flash via this scale is "Likely 7-A"
Mahito was fighting Yuji and Todo at the same time pretty comfortable and he only got "almost one shot" after Yuji got a third black flash and when his guard was down because he thought todo was going to be teleport yuji to another side and didn't know it was a fake off

Oh yes, Mahito, Todo and Itadori able to takes attacks from a Black Flash. This does not scale to the normal statistics, the durability will be "At most Likely 7-A"

But I really forgot about it. The Instant Spirit Body of Distorted Killing is the peak of the soul and the power, so probabily scale 200% above the base durability in his "At most"

Overall I think it's fine for the most part except for Choso being that low. He should be mid tier as well given his performance against Yuji and his performance with Fwss against Naoya even if it was really shit due mainly to speed and not ap.

image0.png

Maki and Yuji aren't in the same league considering that Maki was going to get slapped but Dagon and Yuji would slap Dagon. What you posted should probably be referring to without cursed energy or it's just wrong or outdated

That's also disregarding that Todo and Yuji got stronger after goodwill event and even then Maki shows no feats during shibuya on their level. Which leads to the graph being pre shibuya arc and likely goodwill event. There's also the fact that the graph says motor skills for black which is just reflexes and not anything about ap.

Mahito
Attack Potency: At least Large Town Level (Fought Nanami and Itadori simultaneously). Can bypass conventional durability with Idle Transfiguration | At least Large Town Level (He is using 120% of their full potency. With Polymorphic Soul Isomer able of damaging Todo. Created a large tremor in several buildings in Shibuya. Comparable to Todo and Itadori), likely Mountain Level with Black Flash (Comparable to Itadori). Can bypass conventional durability with Idle Transfiguration | Likely Mountain Level (200% stronger than before. This form is the peak of his soul and power. Can overpower Itadori in a fight easily. Scaled from durability), far higher with Black Flash, potentially higher (His transformation would be complete after killing Itadori). Can bypass conventional durability with Idle Transfiguration

Durability: At least Large Town Level (Able to takes attacks from Itadori and Nanami) | At least Large Town Level (Can takes attacks from Itadori and Todo Aoi. He is using 120% of their full potency), at most Likely Mountain Level (With difficulty he able to takes a Black Flash) | Likely Mountain Level (200% stronger than before. This form is the maximum of his soul and power, so it must be stronger than the his peak in base form. Itadori's punches have no effect)

Itadori
Attack potency: Building Level (Scaled from durability) | At least Large Town Level (Stronger than before. Physically stronger than Todo, but still weaker overall. Can damage Hanami several times with his punches. Comparable to Nanami. Overpowered Mahito in a battle. He is much stronger than Kenchizu. His power level is beyond Grasshopper Curse, a semi-grade 1), higher with Dirvigent Punch, Likely Mountain Level with Black Flash (He could kill Jougo) | At least Large Town Level (He is using 120% of their full potency. Easily defeated an Polymorphic Soul Isomer of Mahito, who could damage Todo. Comparable to Todo and Mahito), higher with Dirvigent Punch, at most Likely Mountain Level (When he is using his cursed energy at maximum potency he is able to fight Instant Spirit Body of Distorted Killing), far higher with Black Flash | At least Large Town Level, likely higher (Even weakened, he is considered stronger than before. Able to fight Naoya, a supreme grade 1), higher with Dirvigent Punch, at most Likely Mountain Level (He can fight casual Yuta), far higher with Black Flash

Durability: Building Level | At least Large Town Level (Took several hits from Mahito and Hanami) | At least Large Town Level (Took several hits from Mahito and Polymorphic Soul Isomer), at most likely Mountain Level (Able to takes a Black Flash hits from Mahito. Able to takes attacks from the Instant Spirit Body of Distorted Killing) | At least Large Town Level, likely higher (Even weakened, he is considered stronger than before. Able to takes attacks from Naoya, a supreme grade 1), at most likely Mountain Level (Able to takes attacks from casual Yuta in a fight)

^This should work?

Last edited:
Well, apparently nobody disagrees massively with my scale. So is it possible to apply the updates to the profiles?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back