• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen - Scale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually minor problem about the divergent fist rating, it should be removed and just have Bf as the higher rating, it's far stronger and yuji also loses it so it doesnt really matter anymore. Though ig the weaker forms can keep it.

Mahito
Attack Potency: At least Large Town Level (Fought Nanami and Itadori simultaneously). Can bypass conventional durability with Idle Transfiguration | At least Large Town Level (He is using 120% of their full potency. With Polymorphic Soul Isomer able of damaging Todo. Created a large tremor in several buildings in Shibuya. Comparable to Todo and Itadori), likely Mountain Level with Black Flash (Comparable to Itadori). Can bypass conventional durability with Idle Transfiguration | Likely Mountain Level (200% stronger than before. This form is the peak of his soul and power. Can overpower Itadori in a fight easily. Scaled from durability), far higher with Black Flash, potentially higher (His transformation would be complete after killing Itadori). Can bypass conventional durability with Idle Transfiguration

Durability: At least Large Town Level (Able to takes attacks from Itadori and Nanami) | At least Large Town Level (Can takes attacks from Itadori and Todo Aoi. He is using 120% of their full potency), at most Likely Mountain Level (With difficulty he able to takes a Black Flash) | Likely Mountain Level (200% stronger than before. This form is the maximum of his soul and power, so it must be stronger than the his peak in base form. Itadori's punches have no effect)

Itadori
Attack potency: Building Level (Scaled from durability) | At least Large Town Level (Stronger than before. Physically stronger than Todo, but still weaker overall. Can damage Hanami several times with his punches. Comparable to Nanami. Overpowered Mahito in a battle. He is much stronger than Kenchizu. His power level is beyond Grasshopper Curse, a semi-grade 1), higher with Dirvigent Punch, Likely Mountain Level with Black Flash (He could kill Jougo) | At least Large Town Level (He is using 120% of their full potency. Easily defeated an Polymorphic Soul Isomer of Mahito, who could damage Todo. Comparable to Todo and Mahito), higher with Dirvigent Punch, at most Likely Mountain Level (When he is using his cursed energy at maximum potency he is able to fight Instant Spirit Body of Distorted Killing), far higher with Black Flash | At least Large Town Level, likely higher (Even weakened, he is considered stronger than before. Able to fight Naoya, a supreme grade 1), higher with Dirvigent Punch, at most Likely Mountain Level (He can fight casual Yuta), far higher with Black Flash

Durability: Building Level | At least Large Town Level (Took several hits from Mahito and Hanami) | At least Large Town Level (Took several hits from Mahito and Polymorphic Soul Isomer), at most likely Mountain Level (Able to takes a Black Flash hits from Mahito. Able to takes attacks from the Instant Spirit Body of Distorted Killing) | At least Large Town Level, likely higher (Even weakened, he is considered stronger than before. Able to takes attacks from Naoya, a supreme grade 1), at most likely Mountain Level (Able to takes attacks from casual Yuta in a fight)

^This should work?

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User:Nelliels/sandbox4YujiItadori

I changed certain things to it, but here check if it looks right.

Well, apparently nobody disagrees massively with my scale. So is it possible to apply the updates to the profiles?
Wait I wanted to know, since during the mahito fight he's using 120%, how much was he using prior? and if it's a large enough difference then can we use the difference to support that he should be Large Town+ instead of just large town? Say like he was 50% then when he went 120% he was using 2.5 times his power. Same with Mahito, he should be over 2x greater prior

Wait I wanted to know, since during the mahito fight he's using 120%, how much was he using prior? and if it's a large enough difference then can we use the difference to support that he should be Large Town+ instead of just large town? Say like he was 50% then when he went 120% he was using 2.5 times his power. Same with Mahito, he should be over 2x greater prior
I think this makes sense because when Todo showed up in chapter 127 Yuji apologized to Nanami because he was during that fight "take the easy way out" so we know he wasn't giving it at least 100% against Mahito during the fight and was in some way suppressing himself

Mahito
Attack Potency: At least Large Town Level (Fought Nanami and Itadori simultaneously). Can bypass conventional durability with Idle Transfiguration | At least Large Town Level (He is using 120% of their full potency. With Polymorphic Soul Isomer able of damaging Todo. Created a large tremor in several buildings in Shibuya. Comparable to Todo and Itadori), likely Mountain Level with Black Flash (Comparable to Itadori). Can bypass conventional durability with Idle Transfiguration | Likely Mountain Level (200% stronger than before. This form is the peak of his soul and power. Can overpower Itadori in a fight easily. Scaled from durability), far higher with Black Flash, potentially higher (His transformation would be complete after killing Itadori). Can bypass conventional durability with Idle Transfiguration

Durability: At least Large Town Level (Able to takes attacks from Itadori and Nanami) | At least Large Town Level (Can takes attacks from Itadori and Todo Aoi. He is using 120% of their full potency), at most Likely Mountain Level (With difficulty he able to takes a Black Flash) | Likely Mountain Level (200% stronger than before. This form is the maximum of his soul and power, so it must be stronger than the his peak in base form. Itadori's punches have no effect)

Itadori
Attack potency: Building Level (Scaled from durability) | At least Large Town Level (Stronger than before. Physically stronger than Todo, but still weaker overall. Can damage Hanami several times with his punches. Comparable to Nanami. Overpowered Mahito in a battle. He is much stronger than Kenchizu. His power level is beyond Grasshopper Curse, a semi-grade 1), higher with Dirvigent Punch, Likely Mountain Level with Black Flash (He could kill Jougo) | At least Large Town Level (He is using 120% of their full potency. Easily defeated an Polymorphic Soul Isomer of Mahito, who could damage Todo. Comparable to Todo and Mahito), higher with Dirvigent Punch, at most Likely Mountain Level (When he is using his cursed energy at maximum potency he is able to fight Instant Spirit Body of Distorted Killing), far higher with Black Flash | At least Large Town Level, likely higher (Even weakened, he is considered stronger than before. Able to fight Naoya, a supreme grade 1), higher with Dirvigent Punch, at most Likely Mountain Level (He can fight casual Yuta), far higher with Black Flash

Durability: Building Level | At least Large Town Level (Took several hits from Mahito and Hanami) | At least Large Town Level (Took several hits from Mahito and Polymorphic Soul Isomer), at most likely Mountain Level (Able to takes a Black Flash hits from Mahito. Able to takes attacks from the Instant Spirit Body of Distorted Killing) | At least Large Town Level, likely higher (Even weakened, he is considered stronger than before. Able to takes attacks from Naoya, a supreme grade 1), at most likely Mountain Level (Able to takes attacks from casual Yuta in a fight)

^This should work?
I’m mostly fine with the scaling but why is being 200% stronger taking Mahito from High 7-C all the way up to mountain level with his standard AP
If I remember correctly 200% stronger would be a 4x increase only
so it would be more like At least Large Town Level+ likely [insert rating here]

Last edited:
Mahito pre-Shibuya = At least 6.3862224e+14 Joules
Mahito Shibuya Arc = At least 7.6634669e+14 Joules

120% = 1.2x

Oh I heavily disagree with that calculation.
Chimera Shadow Garden isn't water, it's shadows.
Water has a high energy requirement to vaporize as it is so using that is going to inflate calculations.

Plus the Frogs are made of the shadow, it's not like they are submerged entirely under it, that's not how Megumi's power works.

I also think the estimation of the size of the cave is wrong.
Whoever did that calc obviously missed that the explosion is centered on the Finger Bearer there are several rings of residue/remains that show the aftermath

The calculation is invalid.
Whoever did it massively inflated the size of the cave.
The finger bearer releases a blast centered on itself.
That's what gets destroyed.
But whoever calced the feat makes this giant ellipse way off the page for some reason.

FB created a shockwave to destroy Megumi's expansion, and thereby destroyed part of the cave. It is a simple feat, I really don't understand what you are finding wrong with the calculation

The blast the FB did, was much much smaller than what the Calc is assuming
The page shows rings centered around the FB
The calculation tries to consider some massive ellipse off panel, that we can see is off center from the FB

FB-Radius.jpg

There's literally no more shadows in the entire cave he evaporated literally that entire area you can't be serious. Even then in the calc is reduced and still gets the same result

image0.png

Yea idk, you should go see the anime for the entire area that was covered by the black substance. It's definitely far more off screen but to know how much is you'd to have a visual rep for it.

I don't think the shadows are quantifiable because they are made from cursed energy and aren't creation, they can instantly appear or disappear like Hanami's plants. And I don't think they have the same energy values as water.

I don't think you can calculate some massive stone layer that gets evaporated either, because you don't know how much off panel is destroyed.

It's even worse in the anime, because it doesn't show any stone being evaporated, the ground isn't flat under the FB, no crater, nothing.

I think this is a bad calc and find something else to scale people to.

I don't even know why this calc was used tbh, there'e literally a calc for mechamaru being like small town lvl that numerous people can scale to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back