• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen - Scale

Status
Not open for further replies.
image0.png

image1.png

Yea completely evaporates it. Should do a calc for the anime honestly.

I honestly thought why not use ink? It looks like ink is really my only reason. Also I think for being simple and fair it should be treated as water since we know curse energy can create numerous different forms of water, Urahime uses ice, Dagon uses water, Yuta can create water. Water should be a fine. it seems to move similar to water as well.

Yeah compile everything in one final message or messages and then get staff inside to check and approve

I mean, the 8-B calculation is wrong, the real result will probably be far higher. But for now I think it is still good to use

I think Mechamaru needs a separate Key for his version that has the stored power different from his mecha that fought Panda

Ah you did. Sorry.
Then I don't understand how the Goodwill event one is even Large Town Level.
That one should be 8-B
His small Mecha isn't as powerful as the Giant one.

Yea but why is mahoraga mountain lvl? Is there something that scales him to mountain lvl characters?

@LIFE_OF_KING why is megumi that high with mahoraga?
It could almost hold it's own against 15 finger sukuna and it's never been exercised by any ten shadows technique user or Zen'in family clan head's and is regarded very highly. It even survives Sukuna's domain expansion, even then if not mountain level AP it definitely is made harder to kill due to it's regeneration and other abilities

Just read a bit more, and I reject Nobara being more durable than Megumi.
He's like one of the most durable dudes in the series by feats, getting thrown around by Sukuna, Todo, Cursed Sprits.

In no way does Nobara scale.

His point is that megumi has gone through more beatings and always comes out with just being beaten up while nobara can barely take hits from haruta, eso, finger bearers, todo, mai's rubber bullet. Megumi would just continue through these hits like he does and against far stronger characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back