• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen - Scale

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got the impression that consuming fingers gave Yuji more cursed energy which would in turn make his strikes stronger since he could put more cursed energy into it.

Correct me if I am wrong here, maybe Yuji’s ineptitude at using cursed energy at the time makes that completely irrelevant or I’m just interpreting fingers wrong.
Yes that's essentially how it works. If one finger gives him ce then it would follow that more would give him more ce. This is supported just from the fact that curses want the fingers for more strong ce. The main problem is if he can control it.

How can harming chapter 1 Yuji even be used to scale anything? Also won't all characters' stats come down to physicals + CE including AP and durability?

I'm also seeing people talk about playful cloud as if it isn't a literal cursed weapon. It might not amp the user just like a sword in real life doesn't actually amp a sword user, however if you are strong and are then given a sword, of course you'll be better with it. Some of these things are common sense if you just look at the real world but the power scaling here has really warped people's view of reality.

Grade 1: While this is an American tank, I doubt the Japanese ones are much weaker plus this sort of tank is exported to several countries so it could be in Japan
Btw I did a quick conversion of the Megajoules amount to tons and it’s worth 0.005 tons in 9-A however they could scale much higher.
Making it lower than Nanami’s 0.015 ton earthquake but not by much at all.

Since they’re noted as being able to win against tanks, if I’m remembering the tank statement then they could possibly scale to At least 9-A all the way up to High 8-C for the strongest grade 1 curses that Grade 2s can scale to.
Going with weapon scaling ofc.
Making 8-C Yuji actually super consistent in this

Btw I did a quick conversion of the Megajoules amount to tons and it’s worth 0.005 tons in 9-A however they could scale much higher.
Making it lower than Nanami’s 0.015 ton earthquake but not by much at all.

Since they’re noted as being able to win against tanks, if I’m remembering the tank statement then they could possibly scale to At least 9-A all the way up to High 8-C for the strongest grade 1 curses that Grade 2s can scale to.
Going with weapon scaling ofc.
Making 8-C Yuji actually super consistent in this
So Grade 1 sorcerers will range from 8B-8C and grade 2 will range from 9A-8C?

Summary of the discussion
  • Dagon and Jougo's domain is accepted
  • Dominions and Maximum Attacks do not scale to the normal statistics
  • If the calculation of the curse evaporating the cave is accepted, numerous characters will scale (Hanami, Mahito, Itadori, Dagon, Naobito, Choso, etc)
^Am I correct?

So Grade 1 sorcerers will range from 8B-High 8C and grade 2 will range from 9A-High 8C?
Yeah that’s the idea
Grade 1 sorcerers High 8-C up to wherever honestly depending on whatever Special grade they scale to
But mid end ones should be close to the MOAB.
Since special grade curse probably just has a bench Mark and goes up to who cares how high in universe as shown by 2 finger Sukuna compared to the finger bearer.

Which is backed up by Sukuna who can destroy things within a 200m radius(Automatcially 8-A even ignoring actual damages) which scales to his AP while using Domain.
Supported by his explosion he made during Shibuya(only 140m which caused damages anyone would call 8-A minimum) which going by common explosion sizes is at worst 8-A, although calcing it
It’s probably tier 7 still due to vaporizing buildings.

Last edited:
Summary of the discussion
  • Dagon and Jougo's domain is accepted
  • Dominions and Maximum Attacks do not scale to the normal statistics
  • If the calculation of the curse evaporating the cave is accepted, numerous characters will scale (Hanami, Mahito, Itadori, Dagon, Naobito, Choso, etc)
^Am I correct?
I thought there was still contention around Jogo but Dagon is uncontested.

However Didn’t Hanami have a calc on her woods AP and Sukuna having an AP feat inside his domain?

Calcing Hanami’s wood speed based it bursting into the scene in the Kamo vs Megumi fight within literal animation frames could be useful for speed too but that’s a later discussion.

So with all this said can we just implement the given scale for the characters? No one seems particularly against it and the series doesn't seem to contradict it
We need more opinions on that and it would be long work changing all the tier 7 stuff like purple and maximum meteor on most profiles to be separate statistics in AP
Not too long since we don’t have too many yet tho.
But we shall wait

However Didn’t Hanami have a calc on her woods AP and Sukuna having an AP feat inside his domain?
Hanami's calculation is 7-B+. But I doubt very much that he will be accepted

Sukuna's calculation is Low 7-B. But it is useless considering that Jougo confirms that his meteor would only hurt Sukuna

Hanami's calculation is 7-B+. But I doubt very much that he will be accepted

Sukuna's calculation is Low 7-B. But it is useless considering that Jougo confirms that his meteor would only hurt Sukuna
I’ve seen people recommending ends on the general thread that using peak human reactions for time frames might be an end more likely to be accepted on Hanami’s wood
Getting High 7-C results or is the issue measuring volume due to the tiny gaps in the wood?

I don't remember anything about fingers increasing physical powers
ch4JkuO.jpg

Increasing physical durability.

I read that as sukuna's strength, which I think suggest sukuna's power≠Yuji's power. But idk how I feel about that.

Considering that Itadori becomes stronger after eating each finger, does not scale. If disregarded, scales

It is possible to read the statement as: "Sukunu gave you more Cursed Energy so you can protect yourself better" instead of "Your body gets more superhuman by eating Sukuna fingers".

Yuji is superhuman before he got any Cursed Energy (jumped for stories in the first chapter among other things), and he was stronger than beginning of series Megumi who was Grade 2 (though Megumi probably improved his close combat abilities after he got blitzed by Todo and started using tonfas). Panda is Grade 2 and is able to hurt Todo with his punch, and tank the strongest attack of a Semi-Grade 1.
Physical strength/durability is a combination of body + Cursed Energy amp (most Sorcerers concentrate on a body part or weapon, with only the elite Sorcerers being able to do a passive full-body amp). Some have strong body with weak/no Cursed Energy, some have a weak body with strong Cursed Energy, and some have both a strong body and strong Cursed Energy.

So I'd say that we should assume that Sorcerers who avoid close combat don't have top-tier physical strength or durability, unless they demonstrate close combat strength.

Yes, Spirits satisfy both criteria’s to get it if anyone disagrees with what I said there please save it for the abilities thread.
Actually Immortality Type 5 is for something like "Can't be killed in the first place because they exist without a concept of death", but characters say that a Curse is dead or was killed.
However, Cursed Spirits qualifies for Invulnerability.

Servants in Nasuverse can't be harmed by conventional weapons regardless how strong they are, unless the weapons have Magic or Mystery, and this is an example of Invulnerability. Cursed Spirits have a similar case.

This thread will be only about ap. 5 pages of discussion in this thread. I will create another thread about speed with new calculations, it will be more practical

Just need to agree on the special grades scaling to jogo's meteor and which they should.
I think it's pretty much settled for anything below special grade 1 curses ap.
There's a feat of Kusakabe tanking the uzumaki from Geto that all grade ones should scale to, there's the calc the finger bearer that megumi fought that all first grades should scale to.

Grade 2s are like building lvl if im not mistaken.

I’m still waiting for anyone who disagrees with the weaponry scale. Seriously can we get through AP please?
Does the weaponry scaling follow with the calcs? Cause if not then I don't see a reason to even use it.

There's a feat of Kusakabe tanking the uzumaki from Geto that all grade ones should scale to, there's the calc the finger bearer that megumi fought that all first grades should scale to.
I mean, that feat is useless, if it were aveporation it would be extremely useful, but it seems to be just pulverization. The feat being spraying would make it extremely weaker than this feat, and this feat scales to MANY characters

And well, Kamo in Geto body mentions that Jogo's power is disposable, and Sukuna mentions that the meteor would only hurt him. Probably on this basis we can scale the characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back