• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen - Scale

Status
Not open for further replies.
The next best destruction feat is either Gojo's 7C (which was done with an erasure attack so I'm not sure on it) and iirc 8B from Mechamaru. There might be others I'm not aware of though
Yeah the series doesn’t really have too many AP feats
A lot of the AP feats are just random tier 9 feats like a lot of verses tier 7 feats in this series is practically completely based on Maximum Techniques and Domain outside of Hanami I guess.

Even Mai is based on once per day energy and E=Mc^2 for her will likely be denied even if it’s agreed it only scales to the bullet or something.

Whether Gojo is erasure or atomization is kinda iffy
It technically nerfs the pure “AP” of purple but does give it a far more useful Hax
Kinda like Tomura Shigaraki’s Decay

Assuming we agree with Jogo's Domain and she scales below it what's stopping us from using it huh?
Yep if we agree to Jogo scaling directly to his domain and full power Dagon directly scaling we can’t have double standards pretty much

We can just say “it’s still there energy” even tho it’s clearly disproportionate
There’s two logical ways to go about this
Characters are phrased like for example

High 7-C up to 7-A with Maximum Techniques and Domain Expansion
Or High 7-C 7-A with Domain Expansion

Which is more reasonable to assume these characters are using tiny amounts of their cursed energy intake for reinforcement(which is constant)rather than dumping all of it into a generic attack which they’d only be able to do once and keep going as well along with the possiblity it misses.Sounds laughably inefficient.
Even Gojo doesn’t get the right to scale to his own domain since his Six Eyes minimizes energy consumption so his capability to spam it is irrelevant.

At that point she already absorbed chakra from people so the scaling could be performed. Literally the only reason people don't scale Kaguya to her ETSB is because of outlierish scaling and the lack of feats to support, I know because I saw those threads. That same case can be used here.
That same case can't be used here because no one relies on external sources to get to create their domains.
No, hax can also be referring to a creation technique. Domain Expansion is a hax in a sense that its a creation that doesn't scale to regular attacks, it's like magic.
And literally everyone uses the same source for their magic. Therefore it would qualify to scale to the rest of their attacks.
Oh wait, so Domain Expansion a physical construct? And isn't treated as something special that you can do only like once a day? Because as far as I remember it is.
Domain Expansion is considered the creation of a pocket reality and would be treated as such, while what Madara does falls under Summoning. And just because they can't spam the technique that doesn't mean it doesn't scale, look at most 4-A characters. Most of them only ever create their realities once without ever doing feats on that level while in said reality, yet they still scale.
So High 7-A feat base solely on creation isn't an outlier? When the second best destruction feat in the verse is 7-C (And its from the strongest character in the verse)? Mind you, low 7-B feat is wrong, it assumes the speed of an actual meteor summoned from space.

I vehemently disagree with scaling Domains to characters regular techniques, this doesn't make sense, it inflates scaling and puts a lot of characters at that tier.
Firstly, I disagreed with using High 7-A because I feel that the calc while correct, relies on a heavy assumption that I don't think is supported within the scene. I signed off on Dagon's 7-A calc because I felt that worked. After that, I actually don't agree with the domain expansions being an outlier simply because they're the very peak of Jujutsu techniques alongside the Maxim. Them being far and above what a user normally does makes perfect sense as far as I'm concerned. And I even agree with not scaling users to their Domains. I don't agree with using creation feats to scale characters in general.

However, it is a practice of which the site uses and applies, and I don't think Jujutsu Kaisen falls under an exception for it.
This whole thread is a joke and why power scalers are so memed. The wiki's standards overrule canon just because. Mai, a Grade 3 sorcerer could be tier 7 because headcanon calculations. Gojo is 4A because headcanon calculations.
Gojo would be dismissed because there's nothing that indicates that those stars are real and it would be considered a whole outlier. Look at Gremmy and Yukio for similar cases.

And literally everyone uses the same source for their magic. Therefore it would qualify to scale to the rest of their attacks.
Yes, Madara uses the same source for Susanoo, Hashirama uses the same source for Shinsuusenju.
So they are both High 6-A physically.
And just because they can't spam the technique that doesn't mean it doesn't scale, look at most 4-A characters. Most of them only ever create their realities once without ever doing feats on that level while in said reality, yet they still scale.
Not being able to use that technique says how limited they are with their power.
Firstly, I disagreed with using High 7-A because I feel that the calc while correct, relies on a heavy assumption that I don't think is supported within the scene. I signed off on Dagon's 7-A calc because I felt that worked. After that, I actually don't agree with the domain expansions being an outlier simply because they're the very peak of Jujutsu techniques alongside the Maxim. Them being far and above what a user normally does makes perfect sense as far as I'm concerned. And I even agree with not scaling users to their Domains. I don't agree with using creation feats to scale characters in general.

However, it is a practice of which the site uses and applies, and I don't think Jujutsu Kaisen falls under an exception for it.
Dude, no offense but why are you being such a pain in the ass right now? If you don't agree with scaling just say that you don't agree and stop with nonsense already.
Majority already disagrees with scaling Domains, don't make it last more than it should.

So Gojo can't be 4A because we can't prove they're real stars and it'd be a outlier but we can use Dagon and Jogo even though they're higher than everything else they have and we can't even prove the size of Jogo's Domain.
Considering the only other person to scale to Satoru, as the strongest Jujutsu Sorcerer alive, is Rika, I don't see why it would be an outlier.

Because just because I don't agree with it that doesn't mean that I don't think it applies here. That's the entire reason I'm making the argument on King's behalf.
So Gojo can't be 4A because we can't prove they're real stars and it'd be a outlier but we can use Dagon and Jogo even though they're higher than everything else they have and we can't even prove the size of Jogo's Domain.
Yeah actually because the higher a tier the higher the burden of proof sought after. Also, there are other problems that are more pressing with the calc for Jogo's domain.

Yeah actually because the higher a tier the higher the burden of proof sought after. Also, there are other problems that are more pressing with the calc for Jogo's domain.
Dagon's calc is the only thing even remotely proving tier 7 and the series contradicts that they even scale to domains why is this conversation even a thing? The burden of proof would simply be the name and what it makes as King has been arguing.

Ok let me tally so far on Jogo domain scaling and those in support of or against it.
In terms of Against having issue with the mountain size should also count.

Against:Me, Slacjow, Ragecomment, Insert Creative Name here 12, Nullflowerbrush, Nellieis and Metalballrun
(7)
Supporting:
Duedate8898 and LIFE of KING
(2)
Neutral:The first 2 dudes that were fine with the math on the calc
(2)
let me know if I’ve forgotten anyone

Last edited:
Ok let me tally so far on Jogo domain scaling and those in support of or against it.

Against:Me, Slacjow, Ragecomment, Insert Creative Name here 12, Nullflowerbrush and Metalballrun.
(6)

Supporting:
(2)

As much as I dislike majority voting in a debate, this is the only way we'll move forward. iirc there were some people at the start who just agreed with everything in the OP

As much as I dislike majority voting in a debate, this is the only way we'll move forward. iirc there were some people at the start who just agreed with everything in the OP
We’ve reached the point where we can’t convince each other by simply having the better argument this is pure circles it has been for the past 24 hours

Our only options are literally either
1.Staff decides
2.Majority Vote

Against:Me, Slacjow, Ragecomment, Insert Creative Name here 12, Nullflowerbrush and Metalballrun.
(6)

Supporting:
(2)

I disagree

It's worth mentioning that the Gojo's feat is very low balled since we can't see the size of his whole attack

We cannot accurately quantify the tier of a cluster bombing, seeing as how they vary depending on the explosives used. It could range from Tier 8 to Tier 6.

But well, if the characters creating the domains don't scalate normally attack potency and only when they are in the domain, Nanami, Naobito and Maki (with weapons) scala to Dagon's feat. Since, well, they fight in the domain

You’re still missing the point. The energy used to create a domain CAN’T be used to attack as they can only make a domain once a day so they can’t do multiple attacks of that caliber.

Are you telling me that they create the domain and they attack weaker than the creation of it in the domain?!

RM0vgoU.jpg

The volume inside territory is completely difference between inside territory and outside territory

Note: i use Google translate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back