• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen - Scale

Status
Not open for further replies.
We can’t scale them up to it as we are arguing that domains don’t take more energy than normal techniques even though the series says they do and THEY PHYSICALLY DO NOT HAVE THE ENERGY TO ATTACK AT THAT LEVEL MORE THAN ONCE.
You still dont understand my arguments. I said 3 times that the cursed energy does not scale to the physical, only to characters who control the curse energy

You still dont understand my arguments. I said 3 times that the cursed energy does not scale to the physical each time
If it doesn’t scale, they don’t scale. Even then arguing the energy they use in a domain can be used in any attack in that domain or afterwards or anything like that makes no sense.

I also never specified their physical attacks I’m saying their bodies don’t have the power to do it twice.

No scale for the physical. If character B is stronger than character A and character B knows how to use cursed energy, he can make the energy flow into his attacks
Show me one character that has outputted the same amount of energy in their domain into their normal attacks.

There’s also the problem that you’ve yet to prove Jogo’s domain is actually mountain sized.

You can’t prove that. The terrain isn’t advantageous to them like with Jogo and their inherent techniques aren’t shown to be boosted.
Domain Expansions, as explained by Gojo, give a boost to power and ensure an auto-hit on your cursed techniques. He mentions no exceptions, not even himself as you're saying he is. The nature of both Mahito's and Gojo innate techniques however makes that an auto-win. Mahito, with an auto-hit function, just doesn't have to physically touch his opponent anymore.

Domain Expansions, as explained by Gojo, give a boost to power and ensure an auto-hit on your cursed techniques. He mentions no exceptions, not even himself as you're saying he is. The nature of both Mahito's and Gojo innate techniques however makes that an auto-win. Mahito, with an auto-hit function, just doesn't have to physically touch his opponent anymore.
Gojo attributes the upgrade in stats due to the environment and I don’t see anything in Mahito’s that’d buff his stats.

I don't see anything in Jogo's that would boost his stats either. Nor in Dagon's, or Sukuna's, or anyone's Domain for that matter. Gojo is clearly talking about just the space itself, nothing specific about the enviornment.

I think the environment is more about being able to attack from anywhere since it follows the theme of their abilities.

I don't see anything in Jogo's that would boost his stats either. Nor in Dagon's, or Sukuna's, or anyone's Domain for that matter. Gojo is clearly talking about just the space itself, nothing specific about the enviornment.
Jogo’s domain is extremely hot, Sukuna’s doesn’t even have a terrain. All it’s got is a single construct. Iirc Dagon can manipulate water.

Gojo literally states: “You get an upgrade in stats due to the environment” this is a direct quote.

Jogo’s domain is extremely hot, Sukuna’s doesn’t even have a terrain. All it’s got is a single construct. Iirc Dagon can manipulate water.

Gojo literally states: “You get an upgrade in stats due to the environment” this is a direct quote.
Yeah but as we saw with Jogo and how his story ends, heat doesn't instantly mean a buff for him. We see nothing that would buff Sukuna in his own either. And Dagon literally does nothing with the water in his own domain.

And yes Gojo says that, and I don't know why you're taking that to mean that only certain domains can provide an upgrade in stats. His full quote is:
"Constructing a domain uses a ton of cursed energy, but it can be worth it. First off, you get an upgrade in stats due to the environment. Kinda like a buff in video games."

Nowhere does he say that only certain environments provide this upgrade in stats. Or anything like that. So we have no reason to assume that only certain domains give a buff while others just give you some unique ability.

Yeah but as we saw with Jogo and how his story ends, heat doesn't instantly mean a buff for him. We see nothing that would buff Sukuna in his own either. And Dagon literally does nothing with the water in his own domain.

And yes Gojo says that, and I don't know why you're taking that to mean that only certain domains can provide an upgrade in stats. His full quote is:
"Constructing a domain uses a ton of cursed energy, but it can be worth it. First off, you get an upgrade in stats due to the environment. Kinda like a buff in video games."

Nowhere does he say that only certain environments provide this upgrade in stats. Or anything like that. So we have no reason to assume that only certain domains give a buff while others just give you some unique ability.
Alright what’s Mahito and Sukuna’s environments?

Thinking about this over a bit, I think scaling the domains based on what is in them is the incorrect way to do things.
A domain is a pocket reality, and they aren't actually creating matter, it's not Creation in the same vein as Mai's technique, as noted that the Domains are temporary and cease to be after the person dies.

Domains appear to be Hax oriented the story.

I am personally biased against creation feats in general scaling to a character's combat power, just putting that out there. I think they almost always inflate a character, especially when we have a robust number of feats showing they strike or damage a much lower level.

The reason why I think scaling the domain based on what is inside of it is bad, is because the strength of a domain depends on the user and how skilled/refined they are. We don't say Mahito's domain is multi-arm/hand level just because there are a bunch of hands in it.

I really think scaling domains to AP is the wrong approach.
Ultimiately this will come to a vote or staff, I will vote against scaling domains to AP.

Alright what’s Mahito and Sukuna’s environments?
Sukuna does not create a physical space
0119-002.png

Mahito's domain seems to be just a domain of hands and blackness.

Never agreed with scaling creation feats to AP especially if said creation feat was done with a certain technique.

Disagree with the Jogo AP scaling to his Domain

Sukuna's domain isn't a own spatial one like every single other one. Since his isn't bound by the spatial bubble, he is able to make his bigger, hence why his can reach 200 meters in size.

What is Jogo's meteor calculated at again?
My friend was showing me the scan and we argued about the damage that was caused.
I think looking at the aftermath should definitely inform how the calculation is done.

Grabbing examples of average meteor size or density or speed will produce really false results.
And that we should only use the canon itself for scaling.

Characters inside Domains get stat boost but nothing still warrants scaling them to the creation of Domains.

Are we done with Domain discussion?

Last edited:
What is Jogo's meteor calculated at again?
My friend was showing me the scan and we argued about the damage that was caused.
I think looking at the aftermath should definitely inform how the calculation is done.

Grabbing examples of average meteor size or density or speed will produce really false results.
And that we should only use the canon itself for scaling.
Low 7-B I think.

I have some 7-C to 7-B calculations, I will probably post them now since the calculations are not useless now

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back