• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Guys guys
What if Gege pull a Fujimoto move
GVW64I6boAAEMH3

Eh, I don't think JJK needs that long to get a solid ending out. One of the benefits of keeping a more narrow view of everything like it has is that emotional points are really focused. While there me be a desire to learn more about certain things within the verse, the story doesn't require these answers for it to end on a good note.
Series like Naruto and OP are massive and the fandoms still focus on the emotional points. Define what a good note would be. Some people view unanswered or unexplored aspects of a story unfulfilling at the end. I could think of a couple of things that would've made the story's ending all the more satisfying or interesting to compare back to. Sure some people have pretty pointless desires for the story but I think more development on the clans, Sukuna's Heian Era life, the merger, all are important desires that should've been done.

Undead Unluck lost its charm for me.
Read 218.

Ryu's GB got a slight upgrade using IRL shots for the crater.

Wasn't full vape off the table from the thread about it?

I think Kenjaku was the worst major JJK villain but
Did they read the series via leaks? 20k agreed to that too.
Okay wrong, Kenjaku and Mahito are the peak of JJK. Hop off Sukuna. And yeah majority of this manga's fanbase hasn't read from ch1 to present.

Last edited:
Some stuff that will likely not get explained:

Yuta’s ancestors: Fugiwara or Sugawara
  • How do they relate?
  • Who are they?
  • What’s their story?
  • How does that makes Yuta more blessed than Gojo?
Sukuna’s past and his rivalry with Angel
  • What exactly makes Sukuna the fallen angel?
  • Why does Angel hates Sukuna that much?
  • Where is his spear?
Kenjaku is still a mystery
  • Who is Kenjaku exactly?
  • What is his relation with Tegen?
  • How did Jin reincarnated?
  • How did Itadori’s grandad knew Kaori died and how did he knew she was different?
  • How did she die?
  • What happened to Jin?

Some stuff that will likely not get explained:

• How do they relate?
  • Who are they?
  • What’s their story?
  • Where is his spear?
Kenjaku is still a mystery
  • Who is Kenjaku exactly?
  • What is his relation with Tegen?
  • How did Jin reincarnated?
  • How did Itadori’s grandad knew Kaori died and how did he knew she was different?
  • How did she die?
  • What happened to Jin?
gege made this list for himself and realized he aint explaining this stuff, so he ending the story

I like to think that Kenjaku, Sukuna, Angel, and Tengen were all a group of sorcerers who had a goal or point they wanted to reach as sorcerers, and for some reason Sukuna became self absorbed in his own desires and went against them deciding to terrorize the Heian Era.

A couple reasons is that Kenjaku and Tengen were friends
Kenjaku knows way too much about Sukuna
Angel specifically wants to kill Sukuna first of the reincarnated

I can't remember other small things but they all just have odd interactions that make it seem like they were once all friends/familiar with each other.

Most of the questions that people are making doesn't make sense, but theres stuff that really need explanation

Like, the heck you mean with this?
0208-010.png
He's making fun of how because of her using Star Plasma vessels lives to survive for over a thousand years and evolving she looks just like Sukuna now
We see at the end of the volume that Tengen looked vastly different back in the Heian era or at least when she knew Kenjaku's original body
n3wr4o28m29b1.jpg

Yuji throws a car - Athletic Human (0.2 Tons)
Can we remove this calc due to how dumb it is
He's making fun of how because of her using Star Plasma vessels lives to survive for over a thousand years and evolving she looks just like Sukuna now
We see at the end of the volume that Tengen looked vastly different back in the Heian era or at least when she knew Kenjaku's original body
n3wr4o28m29b1.jpg
I always thought it was some reference for Tengen's metamorphosis being similar to Sukuna's body develpment

aaaaaugh.gif

• How do they relate?
  • Who are they?
  • What’s their story?
TBF, I don't think their story matters much in regard to the overall story. Their only importance would be to Yuta. As for how it makes him more blessed than Gojo, it just means he has the blood of two major bloodlines in him while Gojo, as far as we know, is only descendent from one of them which is partially why Yuta has higher reserves than Gojo and why Gojo said he has to get better refinement or else it'd just look really bad if he's literally got better genetics and he's still worse

• Where is his spear?
First question is genuinely kinda interesting so fair enough. Pretty sure most people hated Sukuna during the Heian era or saw him as a threat. Given Angel's whole M.O., makes sense for her to hate him. Hell if I know, probably where the original Kamutoke is or just destroyed

How did Itadori’s grandad knew Kaori died and how did he knew she was different
Wasn't it kind of implied that Kaori died then just miraculously came back with ******* stitches on her forehead or am I misremembering. If I'm not, makes sense for Wasuke to think that's f*cking weird

TBF, I don't think their story matters much in regard to the overall story. Their only importance would be to Yuta. As for how it makes him more blessed than Gojo, it just means he has the blood of two major bloodlines in him while Gojo, as far as we know, is only descendent from one of them which is partially why Yuta has higher reserves than Gojo and why Gojo said he has to get better refinement or else it'd just look really bad if he's literally got better genetics and he's still worse
If their story isn’t explained, then we can’t have any idea of how blessed would Yuta be because of that, and what that actually makes him be.

Your response for how he is more blessed than Gojo is the exact thing I expect Gege to answer “well he has two bloodlines and Gojo has one 🤓” but it doesn’t actually explain how he is more blessed.
Pretty sure most people hated Sukuna during the Heian era or saw him as a threat. Given Angel's whole M.O., makes sense for her to hate him.
That’s just simplistic, there IS a reason for Angel to hate Sukuna. It isn’t just “everyone hated him so Angel hates him as well”. Of course it makes sense for Angel to hate Sukuna. Now WHY? What’s the reason?

You’re saying that a dude who made a vow with Kenjaku just to reincarnate and kill Sukuna hates him because that was common back then.
Wasn't it kind of implied that Kaori died then just miraculously came back with ******* stitches on her forehead or am I misremembering. If I'm not, makes sense for Wasuke to think that's f*cking weird
The thing is that Yuji’s family is a mystery. Yeah if Wasuke saw Kaori with stitches he would’ve noticed something was wrong but do nothing about it?

Back