• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

It's only being compared to Bleach at the moment. Since, y'know, Kubo being the inspiration, and the fact the ending reeks of "I'm gonna let some poor third party shmuck make a light novel that solves every plotline and ties everything together"
Look a LN would still be nice. The manga just won't do it justice

With jjk ended. What are the top ten most powerful characters in jjk?
1.Sukuna
2. Gojo
3-5. Yorozu/Kenny/Yuki
6. Shinjuku Yuta
7-9. Kashimo/Hakari/Uraume
10. Ryu

Honorable mention
Uro
Miguel
Geto
Shinjuku Todo

I'm gonna leave out Maho (Shikigami so don't really want to place it in the list) and Yuji (dude is most hated inverse character here. Not interested in dealing with his haters paragraph spamming for his placement)

Still curious to know what the heck happened with Uro
Or the USA knowing about Cursed Energy
Or Mahito using his Idle Transfiguration to cheat death and not reincarnate
Or Sukuna's finger making a sound in the final panel
Or the conclusion of the big three families
All of this will be answered in Bujutsu Baisen. Staring Bika, the heir to the Zen'in Clan, and the child of Maki and Yuta, with Megumi being his uncle sidekick. Together they will stop the US government from shoving the souls of curse users and cursed spirits into nuclear reactors to make even more powerful energy. Featuring a side-quest in Africa.

In the final arc, a bearded Yuji with cyborg arms will aid them.
JMIY3dL.png

But fr, I still have hopes for a "part 2" or at least a big spin-off, especially with that editor's last note

And I doubt that Jump would not try to milk JJK until the last drop
I like to think that Gege intentionally left a lot of things vague or up in the air in case he ever comes back to the manga (or in case Jump forces him to come back)

1.Sukuna
2. Gojo
3-5. Yorozu/Kenny/Yuki
6. Shinjuku Yuta
10. Ryu

Honorable mention
Uro
Miguel
Geto
Shinjuku Todo

I'm gonna leave out Maho (Shikigami so don't really want to place it in the list) and Yuji (dude is most hated inverse character here. Not interested in dealing with his haters paragraph spamming for his placement)
Wrong as always 🔥

1.Sukuna
2. Gojo
3-5. Yorozu/Kenny/Yuki
6. Shinjuku Yuta
10. Ryu

Honorable mention
Uro
Miguel
Geto
Shinjuku Todo

Where Yuji?

Megumi's arsenal honestly would've been top 3 and its insane we will never get to see Barrier-less Shadow domain control spanning across all of Tokyo and creating massive totality shikigamis. This guy has a ct use in domain better than having it be a sure hit, multiple shikigamis to clone, Mahoraga summon if shit gets bad, totality when two die, and then he's got hand to hand. All he needs is rct and larger ce reserve.

Megumi's arsenal honestly would've been top 3 and its insane we will never get to see Barrier-less Shadow domain control spanning across all of Tokyo and creating massive totality shikigamis. This guy has a ct use in domain better than having it be a sure hit, multiple shikigamis to clone, Mahoraga summon if shit gets bad, totality when two die, and then he's got hand to hand. All he needs is rct and larger ce reserve.
Gege is honestly such a fraud for never having Megumi reach his full potential after all the hype. It's probably my biggest gripe with how the series ended

Back