• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Megumi.
0199-005.png
0199-006.png
Miss these kind of scenes in JJK lol.

Last edited:
TBF, I don't think their story matters much in regard to the overall story. Their only importance would be to Yuta. As for how it makes him more blessed than Gojo, it just means he has the blood of two major bloodlines in him while Gojo, as far as we know, is only descendent from one of them which is partially why Yuta has higher reserves than Gojo and why Gojo said he has to get better refinement or else it'd just look really bad if he's literally got better genetics and he's still worse
If their story isn’t explained, then we can’t have any idea of how blessed would Yuta be because of that, and what that actually makes him be.

Your response for how he is more blessed than Gojo is the exact thing I expect Gege to answer “well he has two bloodlines and Gojo has one 🤓” but it doesn’t actually explain how he is more blessed.
Pretty sure most people hated Sukuna during the Heian era or saw him as a threat. Given Angel's whole M.O., makes sense for her to hate him.
That’s just simplistic, there IS a reason for Angel to hate Sukuna. It isn’t just “everyone hated him so Angel hates him as well”. Of course it makes sense for Angel to hate Sukuna. Now WHY? What’s the reason?

You’re saying that a dude who made a vow with Kenjaku just to reincarnate and kill Sukuna hates him because that was common back then.
Wasn't it kind of implied that Kaori died then just miraculously came back with ******* stitches on her forehead or am I misremembering. If I'm not, makes sense for Wasuke to think that's f*cking weird
The thing is that Yuji’s family is a mystery. Yeah if Wasuke saw Kaori with stitches he would’ve noticed something was wrong but do nothing about it?

Okay, genuinely, how is Yuji throwing a car only Classs 5? Or better yet, how did kids swinging pipes to hurt a tiger get a higher LS rating than throwing a car?

Back