• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Ok fellas, the chapter leaks be droping in about 14 hours, who wants to take bets on what yuji's awakening is?

Blood manip master: 10 points
BF control: 20 points
Cleave and dismantle: 30 points
Yuji gets a domain: 40 points
MOTHER OF GOD ITS TODO WITH A STEEL CHAIR: 50 points
Benevolent Shrine coming

0036-014.png
0033-005.png

0033-006.png
That’s Todo saying Yuji’s innate physical strength > his own

Also pre-awakening Maki isn’t a grade 1 sorcerer based on physicals alone

She needs cursed tools to reach that level

Ok fellas, the chapter leaks be droping in about 14 hours, who wants to take bets on what yuji's awakening is?

Blood manip master: 10 points
BF control: 20 points
Cleave and dismantle: 30 points
Yuji gets a domain: 40 points
MOTHER OF GOD ITS TODO WITH A STEEL CHAIR: 50 points
I'm praying to GOD that Todo and Yuji jump Sukuna or some shit

Yuta survived the world slash so I'm waiting for him to get back into the action
Atp Yuta needs an awakening similar to the one Gojo had in hidden inventory

Also I think if he healed he should jump Uraume with Hakari, they will finish her in a chapter, then they can focus on Sukuna

unless it turned out that Uraume has a domain with open barrier that can break their domains which is gonna be hilarious

Prove that
I hate when I make claims that I think are obvious that people say "prove"
That’s Todo saying Yuji’s innate physical strength > his own

Also pre-awakening Maki isn’t a grade 1 sorcerer based on physicals alone

She needs cursed tools to reach that level
Don't nobody care tbh, it means that he hits harder

And "innate physical strength" just say no CE striking, cause that's what it is.

Maki needs cursed tools to be on his level. The majority of her tools don't boost her to incredible amounts.

I know this might derail the thread but it's been bugging me for a while now.

Given Gojo's explanation of Black Flash, is it possible that further research and discovery could lead to finding out how to perform a Black Flash at will? He stated that there are numerous other factors/conditions to landing a Black Flash, besides the timing, that are unknown to him and Jujutsu society as a whole, w/some of said factors/conditions being beyond any person's control. That being said, enough study into Black Flashes can possibly determine all of the needed requirements; even the ones that no one can control or manipulate can be learned to taken into account.

Does Rika's manifestation contradict how true mutual love works?

In his domain, the CTs that he copied are scattered as swords, he doesn't know which CT is in the sword unless he touches it

WJChhB4.png

While he's connected to Rika, he has access to the CTs that he copied and he can use them freely, he maintains the connection for 5 mins
0178-003.png

So the question here is, if he used Rika and opened his domain, what would happen?

Would he use copied CTs freely or would they be scattered randomly

I mean if I'm getting this correctly, Rika's connection provides him with a better usage of his CT, but his domain has a sure hit advantage

Given Gojo's explanation of Black Flash, is it possible that further research and discovery could lead to finding out how to perform a Black Flash at will? He stated that there are numerous other factors/conditions to landing a Black Flash, besides the timing, that are unknown to him and Jujutsu society as a whole, w/some of said factors/conditions being beyond any person's control. That being said, enough study into Black Flashes can possibly determine all of the needed requirements; even the ones that no one can control or manipulate can be learned to taken into account.
Yeah but the problem is that bf is only achieved with luck, Gojo says his fights doesn't last long enough to get multiple bfs
So since its not sth that can be reached alot, it's hard to get more info, Gojo only came to that conclusion because he can manipulate the 3 types of CE

Now Yuji is gonna get more experience with bf than Gojo, so he might be the first one to reach the final answer

Btw which one is Yuta's technique? The manga says it is copy but the fanbook says it's Rika.

Is it one? The other? Neither? Both? Both could work given Kenny has like 4

no.

There is no basis for how these things work outside of Yuta, so we don’t know. There’s never been an objective narrator statement on this
What no?
CTs are off after a domain
If Rika is a CT he wouldn't be able to use it after a domain, shes a shikigami like Garuda in that sense, not a shikigami like 10S who are part of the CT and are not usable after a domain

What we know is that it acts as an external storage for his copied CTs as Yuki said

If you think this is false put your arguments

What no?
CTs are off after a domain
If Rika is a CT he wouldn't be able to use it after a domain, shes a shikigami like Garuda in that sense, not a shikigami like 10S who are part of the CT and are not usable after a domain

What we know is that it acts as an external storage for his copied CTs as Yuki said

If you think this is false put your arguments
He also uses copy tho

In general there’s no basis for how the ability to copy CTs would work in relation to CT burnout

He also uses copy tho

In general there’s no basis for how the ability to copy CTs would work in relation to CT burnout
There is a basis
He didn't use Uro's CT until his CT was replenished
It's even stated by the narrator
0180-009.png

Rika ate Uro's hand before the CT was restored because she's the external storage for CTs, she is connected to his copy CT but she's not his CT
He couldn't use that until he restored his CT

Think of it as the weather forecast predicting the weather via current information and the weather sometimes not turning out how you predicted it. That’s what will happen even if you deepen understanding on cursed energy which is what Yuji and especially Sukuna probably have (or literally just have the six eyes like Gojo).

I don’t remember a single Shikigami being someone’s CT. It might be on Higuruma’s case, but his whole kit is around his Domain so I don’t think Judgeman is a fair comparison.

If Rika was his CT then she’d be gone after the Domain he opened against Ryu and Uro.

She’d also be gone when he purposefully broke his own Domain. Then she wouldn’t have saved him after the World Slash.

Copy is his CT because it’s what gets burnt out after a Domain usage. Rika just makes it easier for him to store multiples CTs since his brain would implode.

Also regarding Sukuna's CT
Yuta used the slashes after eating the finger

The general assumption was that the slashes and the fire are applications of his CT
But why would Yuta learn that specific application when he eats the finger?

So I'm thinking
1) Slashes are his CT, the fire is an application of that and idk how that works so don't ask me how are they related

2) The fire is a separated CT Which is weird because in the fanbook Gege said the fire and slashes are characteristics of his CT

Also regarding Sukuna's CT
Yuta used the slashes after eating the finger

The general assumption was that the slashes and the fire are applications of his CT
But why would Yuta learn that specific application when he eats the finger?

So I'm thinking
1) Slashes are his CT, the fire is an application of that and idk how that works so don't ask me how are they related

2) The fire is a separated CT Which is weird because in the fanbook Gege said the fire and slashes are characteristics of his CT
His CT is Cooking 🙂🦜

His CT is Cooking 🙂🦜
Im questioning this honestly

If slashes and fire are applications of his CT
Then there should be a simple usage for that CT and when you apply it differently you will get slashes or fire
But Yuta just used the slashes

Also the slashes are linked to his domain rules (anything with CE is hit by cleave, anything without CE is hit by dismantle)

• Cursed Tool: Supreme Martial Solution (呪じゅ具ぐ「神か武む解とけ」, Jugu・Kamutoke?): A ball-handled short blade that allows Sukuna to be able to fire bursts of electrical discharges at his opponents. It was with this cursed weapon that Sukuna used to defeat the five empty generals as well as both the sun and moon squads that tried to oppose him back in the Heian era.
dead-my-honest-reaction.gif

Can we just list this shit as Kamutoke? 😭

Back