• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minor Cursed Energy Addition

Should be simple and straightforward.

Advanced Sorcerer

Free Movement:
Reggie can stand on non-tangible, permeable shadow by reinforcing his feet with cursed energy.

Kenjaku

Limited Sleep Manipulation:
Those who were exposed to Kenjaku's cursed energy falls into deep slumber.

Cursed Spirit

Limited Resistance to Mind Manipulation and Information Manipulation (Type 1):
Cursed Spirit has a different brain structure compared to humans, which renders Unlimited Void's effect less effective. In Shibuya, the Disaster Curses were able to wake up from 0.2 second Unlimited Void way faster than human did, with Gojo even taking consideration that the special grade curses would be awake sooner.

MemberAdmod
AgreeEldemadeDityjon, Excellence616, Spectra_Schiffer, Apollonir.Scale,
SunDaGamer, Arkenis, EL_xWatcher1234x,
Robespierre_Isidore
AbaddonTheDisappointment
Disagree
Neutral

Last edited:
i gueeesss...
even though like

0015-014.png

Yes. It still works on them and the only reason why it doesn't last as long on them compared to humans is because of the different brain structure.

So yes it's a weakness for UV. Anyone with a different brain structure would wake up from UV earlier.

Yes. It still works on them and the only reason why it doesn't last as long on them compared to humans is because of the different brain structure.

So yes it's a weakness for UV. Anyone with a different brain structure would wake up from UV earlier.
It's the other way around UV can even affect Souls. Spirits just has different kind of Brain which reduces the effects. It's not that anyone with different brain resists it.

I don’t think you understand me.

I never said it can’t work on people/things with different brain structure. People/things with different brain structure compared to humans can still be affected but they will wake up from it earlier than humans.

So how is it a resistance to UV when it clearly worked on Jogo and the other cursed spirits?

It is a weakness for UV.

I don’t think you understand me.

I never said it can’t work on people/things with different brain structure. People/things with different brain structure compared to humans can still be affected but they will wake up from it earlier than humans.
These are your own words.
So how is it a resistance to UV when it clearly worked on Jogo and the other cursed spirits?
Jogo can still think in first fight against Gojo. In Shibuya, he took some time to recover that's because 6 months worth information was sent to his brain, look at how Sukuna's brain got fried, while cursed spirits like Mahito can still use their domain without any problems after waking up from UV. Even Choso, who is half spirit, can function without any issues. They would be less affected than humans that's why it's limited. I don't understand which part you don't understand about the word "limited."
It is a weakness for UV.
I already explained why it's not weakness of UV. You are just ignoring the context now.

Sleep Manipulation: Those who were exposed to Kenjaku's cursed energy falls into deep slumber.
Exclusive to Kenjaku and likely only applies to non-sorcerers; Kenjaku uniquely possesses the ability to traverse the "curse" between dream and reality.
Non-sorcerers have been in the immediate vicinity of Cursed Energy (see Satoru Gojo vs. Mahito's Group) and remained fully conscious.
That is a pressure-point strike.

Advanced Sorcerer

Free Walking:
High level sorcerers can walk and fight on walls. Reggie can stand on non-tangible, permeable shadow by reinforcing his feet with cursed energy.
Advanced Sorcerer encompasses people with comparable Cursed Energy usage to Grade 1 Sorcerers rn, we should really have another level reserved for Special Grade Sorcerer tiers for things like the walking on walls feats...
Reggie standing on intangible shadows through Cursed Energy Reinforcement should be fine though.
Kenjaku

Limited Sleep Manipulation:
Those who were exposed to Kenjaku's cursed energy falls into deep slumber.
Kenjaku did this through a special mechanism of marking people with Cursed Objects, this shouldn't be listed as a general ability of Cursed Energy.
Cursed Spirit

Limited Resistance to Mind Manipulation, Perception Manipulation and Information Manipulation (Type 1):
Cursed Spirit has a different brain structure compared to humans, which renders Unlimited Void's effect less effective. In Shibuya, the Disaster Curses were able to wake up from 0.2 second Unlimited Void way faster than human did, with Gojo even taking consideration that the special grade curses would be awake sooner.
I'd remove the resistance to perception manip since we're only shown them being able to come back from the effects of Unlimited Void overloading the brain quicker but from what we hear from Jogo, their perception while in Unlimited Void is very much affected

Kenjaku did this through a special mechanism of marking people with Cursed Objects, this shouldn't be listed as a general ability of Cursed Energy.
Yeah I know, thats why I listed it as Kenjaku's

I'd remove the resistance to perception manip since we're only shown them being able to come back from the effects of Unlimited Void overloading the brain quicker but from what we hear from Jogo, their perception while in Unlimited Void is very much affected
Ight

Surface Scaling: High level sorcerers can walk and fight on walls.
I'd agree with this if it wasn't the literal three best sorcerers in the series doing it. We otherwise never see this happen.

Free Movement: Reggie can stand on non-tangible, permeable shadow by reinforcing his feet with cursed energy.
Fine with this. But it makes me think advance sorcerer as a concept has to be re-evaluated greatly since such a thing would've been useful during Kashimo vs Hakari's fight at the bay, meaning Hakari and Kashimo don't fit advance sorcerer at all so if something like this is getting accepted we're gonna have to change how we perceive them.

I'm not sure if this even applies to the Cursed Energy Manipulation page since Hakari is a high tier character, but...

High enough Cursed Energy output and capacity can resist the effects of electricity

I'm not sure if this even applies to the Cursed Energy Manipulation page since Hakari is a high tier character, but...

High enough Cursed Energy output and capacity can resist the effects of electricity

Thats already on the page iirc

I'd agree with this if it wasn't the literal three best sorcerers in the series doing it. We otherwise never see this happen.
Makes sense. So it only applies exclusively to them three.

Fine with this. But it makes me think advance sorcerer as a concept has to be re-evaluated greatly since such a thing would've been useful during Kashimo vs Hakari's fight at the bay, meaning Hakari and Kashimo don't fit advance sorcerer at all so if something like this is getting accepted we're gonna have to change how we perceive them.
Kashimo was kicked to the sea at full force so he might not been fast enough to. Additionally, he was trying to to avoid exposing his cursed energy to the water at all.

Kashimo was kicked to the sea at full force so he might not been fast enough to. Additionally, he was trying to to avoid exposing his cursed energy to the water at all.
Possibly. But Hakari decided to hang on a cursed instead of just walking on water. There’s also the fact Dagon saw Toji running on water and was surprised by it, like it was something sorcerers can’t do.

I’m making a crt to reevaluate our rating for the level sorcerers are at so it’ll clear up who should be able to do these things though.

Possibly. But Hakari decided to hang on a cursed instead of just walking on water. There’s also the fact Dagon saw Toji running on water and was surprised by it, like it was something sorcerers can’t do.

I’m making a crt to reevaluate our rating for the level sorcerers are at so it’ll clear up who should be able to do these things though.
Jogo was sinking too. I don't think free walk works for CE.
qxflvDE-0015-005.png

May be limited to what has been shown

Possibly. But Hakari decided to hang on a cursed instead of just walking on water.
Because Kashimo was forced to release his electrical cursed energy, so there's a chance that Hakari might get electrocuted. He might resist the normal electric effect of Kashimo's cursed energy, but the water (or ions in the water to be exact) would have increased the voltage.

There’s also the fact Dagon saw Toji running on water and was surprised by it, like it was something sorcerers can’t do.
He knew Toji didn't have cursed energy, so it should be virtually impossible to him to do it the sorcerer way, instead he used his pure speed instead.

But yeah, I think the line of who falls into advanced or basic sorcerer should be reevaluated.

Because Kashimo was forced to release his electrical cursed energy, so there's a chance that Hakari might get electrocuted. He might resist the normal electric effect of Kashimo's cursed energy, but the water (or ions in the water to be exact) would have increased the voltage.
Hakari still opted to hang from a curse.

He knew Toji didn't have cursed energy, so it should be virtually impossible to him to do it the sorcerer way, instead he used his pure speed instead.
Doesn't address what I'm saying. Dagon saw him doing it and considered it abnormal, as if sorcerers and curses can't do it "he's running on water like its normal". Also just remembered but Nanami also used the frogs to jump on instead of running on water too.

How is regenerating counter being forced to process infinite information?
It's not an instant load of infinite information otherwise everyone will die instantly.

We see people using RCT to regenerate their brain, seem pretty usefull against something that target it.

Back