• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Without Six Eyes it sucks.

Without being a genius like Gojo it sucks.

Without both you're just weak as ****.

Without being skilled any CT can suck look at Takaba. You’re just arguing based on incredulity at this point.

start by telling me which CT trumps infinity and/or unlimited void if we are considering domains as an extension of CT.

Teen Geto is a very high IQ fighter, so he'd figure it out. Also considering his H2H skills, which should surpass Teen Gojo's, I feel like H2h he beats Higuruma even if his CT is taken away
Figure out what? Higuruma's in char first move is to open his Domain. Geto canonically died without learning anti-domain techniques. Even if he did know a few, Higuruma's Domain would much likely interpret that as violence.

The first moment Hig opens his Domain, Geto won't use CSM and Higuruma will confiscate it and get the Executioner's Sword.

Without being skilled any CT can suck look at Takaba. You’re just arguing based on incredulity at this point.
No? It's been stated that the limitless without the six eyes is barely even usable. A non six eyes limitless user would basically just be a physical brawler

Figure out what? Higuruma's in char first move is to open his Domain. Geto canonically died without learning anti-domain techniques. Even if he did know a few, Higuruma's Domain would much likely interpret that as violence.

The first moment Hig opens his Domain, Geto won't use CSM and Higuruma will confiscate it and get the Executioner's Sword.
Why would he get the executioner's sword first though?

How would he get death penalty on Gojo
Also Gojo will spam blue to keep him away or even screw him up
Blue is limitless technique. When CT gets confiscated it would remove all of the limitless based abilities

Also from what we see it wouldn't come back even if Higu dies so Gojo will be fighting Higuruma with just his CE Reinforcements. Oh six eyes might still remain.

Regarding Death Penalty I guess Higuruma can frame something on him depending on the case. Didn't he killed few people from that organisation which was trying to kill Riko?

Yall really do love underrating a CT simply because a certain user is so damn good at it.

Every top 10 CT is OP with six eyes+a skilled af user, know this and know peace.

It’s even hinted that without Mahoraga, limitless users of the past dont “suck”.

**** it 1 AM Grade 1 sorcerer tierlist
qE2tUXi.png
Ya talking about first grade fights? Just uh check this out https://vsbattles.com/threads/get-ratioed-vs-boogie-woogie.160197/

Not really, I'm not saying that Limitless suck because the user is skilless. One thing is having no skill, another is not being born with Gojo's genius.

Limitless is literally useless without a super rare external condition, and even with it, you can still suck if you don't have Gojo's level of skill.
start by telling me which CT trumps infinity and/or unlimited void if we are considering domains as an extension of CT.
Toji was straight up negging Infinity. Infinity got automated because of Gojo's skill and Six Eyes. Please put this inside your head: Limitless is only broken because of external factors that are outside the control of the user. If he doesn't get lucky enough to be born with Six Eyes, he won't use it as efficient as Gojo does. If he doesn't get lucky enough to be as good as Gojo, he won't use it as good as Gojo did.

Arguing Domains makes no sense because CTs are nullified inside Domains. How do you expect a CT to neg a Domain if it can't be used?

Assuming they are all at their max potential
1. Copy
2. Comedian
3. Limitless + Six Eyes
4/5. 10 Shadows / Idle Transfiguration
6. Angel's CT
idk about the rest
Now its my turn
1.Limitless + Six eyes (Litteraly op and currently only countered by isoh,mahoraga and DA/DE (if they even land lol))
2.Comedian
3.Ctrl C + Ctrl V
4.10 shadows
5.Idle transfiguration
6.Star Rage/CS manipulaiton
Idk abt rest

Blue is limitless technique. When CT gets confiscated it would remove all of the limitless based abilities

Also from what we see it wouldn't come back even if Higu dies so Gojo will be fighting Higuruma with just his CE Reinforcements. Oh six eyes might still remain.

Regarding Death Penalty I guess Higuruma can frame something on him depending on the case. Didn't he killed few people from that organisation which was trying to kill Riko?
He will just use SD if he found himself cornered ig

Not really, I'm not saying that Limitless suck because the user is skilless. One thing is having no skill, another is not being born with Gojo's genius.

Limitless is literally useless without a super rare external condition, and even with it, you can still suck if you don't have Gojo's level of skill.

Toji was straight up negging Infinity. Infinity got automated because of Gojo's skill and Six Eyes. Please put this inside your head: Limitless is only broken because of external factors that are outside the control of the user. If he doesn't get lucky enough to be born with Six Eyes, he won't use it as efficient as Gojo does. If he doesn't get lucky enough to be as good as Gojo, he won't use it as good as Gojo did.

Arguing Domains makes no sense because CTs are nullified inside Domains. How do you expect a CT to neg a Domain if it can't be used?

Why are you using a guy capable of giving Sukuna a boner without using CE… and same guy with a literal anti-CT weapon in your argument.

Also a CT user has to be skilled otherwise it’s useless. If you are arguing from that angle, clone UiUi and give him any of the top 10 CT and tell me why UiUi with limitless wouldn’t be top 3.

The super rare external conditions just amps the CT… doesn’t make it any less bad ass.

"I did not. I said that YukaSama4 said it. I quoted your comment and bolded the control part. Please read."
Who is ""they"" then?

"You too."
No seriously, look up and see the confusion here.

"Actually, no. The only time you said it's compared to Ryu was when we called you out."
? Which I clarified? Idk what kind of call out you were expecting. But that was me clarifying. I understand the misunderstanding here.

"You said his CE control sucks. That's all you said. It was not compared to Ryu's output."
Uh yeah it was COMPARED. I literally started talking about the reasons why he matched up to Ryu in output being thanks to his abnormally high ce reserves which Ryu noted of.

His output doesn't suck. His CE control does tho. Only reason he matched with Ryu is due to his abnormally high reserves that compensated for his ce control not being on Ryu level. If it was Ryu's level, Ryu is a instant goner.

You can see the overall context. "compensated for his ce control not being on Ryu level". I'm aware that it may have come off as differently for you and the others in the meaning that I was trying to get across, hence why I clarified AFTER that. And did again.

"Again this comment of yours also implies that his CE control just outright sucks, not compared to Ryu."
No it doesn't.

"If you mean that his CE control sucks compared to Ryu's control, then that's something different from what you said originally. And even then that's something that's not always 1:1. Yuta's CE control and output is actually one of the best in the verse."
That's exactly what I meant.
? One of the Best? 😭 Yeah uh, no. When he is heavily carried by CE reserves against opponents on the same tier as him, I gotta disagree. I could see him in top 10 though. (To explain what I mean: Imagine Yuta and Yuji are equals for examples sake. But Yuji can match up Yuta in ce output. This means his CE control is far greater than his despite the large gap between these two in ce reserves)

Response to M3X ^

Iirc SD counters the barrier not just the sure hit
The sure hit gets deactivated because its imbued to the barrier
Kinda lazy to look for the chapters found this shit
domain does not use a guaranteed hit, instead, anyone inside is simply forced to follow its rules. Violence is not permitted in the domain and anyone who tries to engage will be returned to their podium.
Higuruma domain is conditional so I don't think SD.

Why are you using a guy capable of giving Sukuna a boner without using CE… and same guy with a literal anti-CT weapon in your argument.
What the **** are you even talking about
Also a CT user has to be skilled otherwise it’s useless. If you are arguing from that angle, clone UiUi and give him any of the top 10 CT and tell me why UiUi with limitless wouldn’t be top 3.
Yeah, a CT user has to be skilled. But when you compare a CT user that was born with a super rare external condition that makes him able to use his CT properly who is also a genius against your average Jujutsu sorcerer with a CT, it's not fair.

You're the only one here wanking Limitless.

Pay attention to what I'm gonna say: To even use Limitless properly, you need to be lucky to be born with a external, super rare condition that makes your CE pool nearly infinite. Not only that. All Limitless feats you see in the series comes from a dude that got lucky to be born with this super rare external condition, but this same dude is also the greatest Jujutsu user of all time alongside Sukuna.

Ui Ui with Limitless wouldn't be CLOSE to smelling a position in the top 10. He'd not get to use it, at all. And he's not as skilled as Gojo.

Please pay attention to what I'm writing. Without Six Eyes, it sucks massive dicks. YOU CAN'T EVEN USE IT.
It is never stated to suck tho. But it IS stated that you literally cannot use it without the six eyes, so there's that? shrug.
If you can't use it then I think it sucks.
That's only for the top tiers though.

SD gg.

Kinda lazy to look for the chapters found this shit

Higuruma domain is conditional so I don't think SD.
SD counters the barrier and domain conditions are applied within the barrier so I don't think it will work against SD

I was wondering if something like translation documents could be added to the verse page or something on vsbw (for jjk) 🤔
especially things like fanbook and the like.
Thoughts?

SD counters the barrier and domain conditions are applied within the barrier so I don't think it will work against SD
But technique doesn't gets cancelled instead of it will just create a small domain for the users inside opponent Domain.

Anyway kind sleepy I'll continue this tomorrow. I also need to check the chapters again. I'm not sure how these different conditional domains gets countered.

Back