• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Yuji doesn't have outstanding durability for his level of AP, and given what we know about her, she's in the same level as Nanami in terms of physicals at least, and Yuji is ONLY equal to Nanami.

Also IDK what the poison matters for there, because I think she'd be hard pressed to even get herself caught in a PB. Not because she'd dodge, but because she wouldn't get into that situation. There's no way in hell she doesn't know about Piercing Blood, so she'd anti strat
Yuji > Nanami in durability

idek what you mean by anti strat, she's just gonna get blitzed icl, also can you send the statement of her being comparable to Nanami I've been looking for it and I can't find it

Yuji > Nanami in durability

idek what you mean by anti strat, she's just gonna get blitzed icl, also can you send the statement of her being comparable to Nanami I've been looking for it and I can't find it
Yuji’s level of durability isn’t superb compared to his level of attack porrncy.

By “anti strat” I mean avoid

We know Yuji has impressive AP, comparable to that of a grade 1 sorcerer, according to Mei Mei. However, his speed isn’t superb to anyone. Hence, we can assume that Mei Mei doesn’t think his speed is anything notable compared to her. She doesn’t think “woah, with this speed he could even blitz a grade 1 sorcerer” which is the result of your erroneous “Todo blitzed Yuji” scaling.

She should be at least comparable to Yuji, considering this.

It’s the same with Nanami vs Yuji. Ino sees Yuji and thinks “damn, he might be in Nanami’s level of AP,” never “damn wtf, this dude would f*cling blitz Nanami! He’s insane!!!” Your erroneous lines of scaling based on singular examples make no f*cking sense in context of how people interpret power in universe and consider people.

Yuji is at best comparable to Nanami and Mei Mei in speed, so Mei Mei scales to Yuji’s combat speed.

In general, regular sorcerers aren’t fully blitzing other regular sorcerers. The only thing that blitzes a grade 1 is someone like Naobito, and he’s known as the fastest sorcerer because of it. Aside from that, you got Naoya who is comparable to Naobito. Also PB, and all 3 are near, at, and surpass sound speed.

Yuji’s level of durability isn’t superb compared to his level of attack porrncy.

By “anti strat” I mean avoid

We know Yuji has impressive AP, comparable to that of a grade 1 sorcerer, according to Mei Mei. However, his speed isn’t superb to anyone. Hence, we can assume that Mei Mei doesn’t think his speed is anything notable compared to her. She doesn’t think “woah, with this speed he could even blitz a grade 1 sorcerer” which is the result of your erroneous “Todo blitzed Yuji” scaling.

She should be at least comparable to Yuji, considering this.

It’s the same with Nanami vs Yuji. Ino sees Yuji and thinks “damn, he might be in Nanami’s level of AP,” never “damn wtf, this dude would f*cling blitz Nanami! He’s insane!!!” Your erroneous lines of scaling based on singular examples make no f*cking sense in context of how people interpret power in universe and consider people.

Yuji is at best comparable to Nanami and Mei Mei in speed, so Mei Mei scales to Yuji’s combat speed
I literally never once gave a scaling chain for Todo blitzing Yuji but okay!

Todo punched Yuji severel feet away and then crossed that distance to land a second blow before Yuji could block, and Yuji only blocked the initial hit due to being warned about it. For consistency, we see Todo grossly outspeed Megumi (essentially blitzing him), the same Megumi who can fight alongside Maki and attack in unison, the same Maki who can at the very least react to Overtime Nanami enough to participate in combo attacks. Todo then states Yuji's lackluster cursed energy control is making him "weak" and unable to access the "full strength" of his jabs (not just a matter of being skilled) and throughout the fight is complimenting Yuji's growth rate. Once Yuji grasps this he reveals he was going easy on him the entire time (including when he outspeeded him prior). Gojo even claims Yuji has grown "way stronger" and says he should even be able to take on a special grade now (when has Nanami ever been given such a statement?)
This was my scaling chain for reference, where the only mention of a blitz is Todo blitzing Megumi and then me showing why Nanami (despite being solidly faster than Megumi) wouldn't blitz him as severely as Todo had, which isn't in any way the same thing as saying Todo would blitz Yuji or Nanami.

I never said this lmfao. Todo did outspeed Yuji and was very obviously winning their exchange physically, then Yuji learnt to better manipulate his cursed energy and have it flow around his body (literally how CE amps your physicals) and then Gojo even states "woah, Yuji's gotten way stronger!" To say Yuji stagnated is baseless.

Ino said Yuji's punch is relative to that of Nanami, which I don't deny Nanami has insane striking power for a grade 1 sorcerer, but there's never any mention of speed.
you'll also remember in this past convo I also corrected you on asserting I believe Todo blitzed Yuji by saying I'm NOT saying that.

This was my scaling chain for reference, where the only mention of a blitz is Todo blitzing Megumi and then me showing why Nanami (despite being solidly faster than Megumi) wouldn't blitz him as severely as Todo had, which isn't in any way the same thing as saying Todo would blitz Yuji or Nanami.
Todo never blitzed Megumi, he was simply physically overpowering him

Grade 1 sorcerers aren’t drastically faster than semi-grade 1 level sorcerers like Inumaki, Noritoshi, and Megumi. All 3 can react well to grade 1s.

idc to debate you on that, but stop lying about my positions on here to try and smear my credibility. This isn't even close to the first time; it's dishonest and annoying.
https://vsbattles.com/threads/jujutsu-kaisen-discussion-page-1.68289/post-6471961

Todo crossing a significant distance “before Yuji could react”
https://vsbattles.com/threads/jujutsu-kaisen-discussion-page-1.68289/post-6472019
like under your interpretation that wouldn’t be a textbook reaction blitz

https://vsbattles.com/threads/jujutsu-kaisen-discussion-page-1.68289/post-6471961

Todo crossing a significant distance “before Yuji could react”
https://vsbattles.com/threads/jujutsu-kaisen-discussion-page-1.68289/post-6472019
like under your interpretation that wouldn’t be a textbook reaction blitz
I don't know why you're misquoting a message I literally quoted already, I never said "before Yuji could react" I said "before Yuji could BLOCK". There's a difference between someone reacting vs them not being quick enough to block your punch, the latter isn't a blitz at all.

Also, even if I at some point made a brief regard which can be interpreted as a blitz such as mentioning reaction times, in that same convo I explicitly corrected your assessment of my views by saying I'm NOT arguing Todo could blitz Yuji and have now told you that wasn't my argument. To disregard my own summary of my argument and instead continue to try peddling that I'm arguing something else is peak bad faith engagement.

Last edited:
I don't know why you're misquoting a message I literally quoted already, I never said "before Yuji could react" I said "before Yuji could BLOCK". There's a difference between someone reacting vs them not being quick enough to block your punch, the latter isn't a blitz at all.

Also, even if I at some point made a brief regard which can be interpreted as a blitz such as mentioning reaction times, in that same convo I explicitly corrected your assessment of my views by saying I'm NOT arguing Todo could blitz Yuji and have now told you that wasn't my argument. To disregard my own summary of my argument and instead continue to try peddling that I'm arguing something else is peak bad faith engagement.
Someone moving tens of meters before another can block is still a blitz 😐

Someone moving tens of meters before another can block is still a blitz 😐
where are you getting "tens of meters" from? 😭

Also, notice how you've now dropped the strawman argument that I said it's a blitz to now trying to argue the feat is inherently a blitz to try force me into a corner of either conceding it's an "outlier" or to accept said strawman position. Ironically enough, this just proves your own inability to engage with JJK inverse where you need to disregard feats as outliers to maintain your interpretation of "these characters said Yuji is strong therefore he must not be fast, therefore feats boosting his speed scaling are outliers! Anyone who disagrees with my JJK takes is just an absurd JJK wanker!"

Also, notice how you've now dropped the strawman argument that I said it's a blitz
I'm just putting what you said into different words, that's not a strawman. If I said "Gojo has AP 100x stronger than Sukuna's durability" and then someone else reworded it as "so you think Gojo has the AP to one shot Sukuna⁉️⁉️⁉️" It wouldn't be a straw man because it logically follows from what I said

Ironically enough, this just proves your own inability to engage with JJK inverse where you need to disregard feats as outliers to maintain your interpretation of "these characters said Yuji is strong therefore he must not be fast, therefore feats boosting his speed scaling are outliers! Anyone who disagrees with my JJK takes is just an absurd JJK wanker!"
I never said it was an outlier feat, I said it was an inconsistent interpretation, because I never thought that Todo blitzed Yuji. Yuji can react just fine to Todo in close range, he's not slower than Todo one bit.

Todo is = Yuji in speed before and after, and he never outsped Yuji at all, hence Yuji has grade 1 sorcerer speed since he kept up with Nanami and kept up with Todo, all the way to Shibuya his speed was equal.

Last edited:
Yeah, but we're talking about h2h skill not power. That same Yuji would beat up teen Geto in h2h as well. Teen Geto's best h2h skill is beating up an old sorcerer lmao.
Nah, I gotta disagree. IDK why Geto would beat up Teen Geto in H2h. He always took pride in being an elite h2h fighter, and given his position as the top of grade 1, I doubt that he'd lose to anyone h2h at the time

Nah, I gotta disagree. IDK why Geto would beat up Teen Geto in H2h. He always took pride in being an elite h2h fighter, and given his position as the top of grade 1, I doubt that he'd lose to anyone h2h at the time
They were overconfident teens who thought they were the strongest, with Gojo's overinflated ego, and Geto being the only other student with a good ct around, its no wonder they felt so powerful, especially Gojo. And we aren't talking about at that time, I'm talking about the Yuji who's able to fight special grades alone and win, who has greater physical strength wo ce than first grades with ce. One black flash and Geto's dying, releasing all of those curses like a piñata.

Regarding the Teen Gojo vs Higuruma, I checked the Reggie vs Megumi fight. Reggie got completely dog walked because Megumi's domain lacked a sure hit. While Simple Domain cancels the sure hit, not the Cursed Technique itself, Higuruma's domain is his Cursed Technique itself. So Simple Domain most likely won't make Teen Gojo to survive that. Additionally, Higuruma and others planned to seal Sukuna's Cursed Technique with his domain. They never came up with a strategy for anti-domain techniques Sukuna might possess, indicating that an anti-domain technique most likely won't be able to counter Higuruma's Cursed Technique.

They were overconfident teens who thought they were the strongest, with Gojo's overinflated ego, and Geto being the only other student with a good ct around, its no wonder they felt so powerful, especially Gojo. And we aren't talking about at that time, I'm talking about the Yuji who's able to fight special grades alone and win, who has greater physical strength wo ce than first grades with ce. One black flash and Geto's dying, releasing all of those curses like a piñata.
1. Heavy Yuji wank. He wouldnt do black flash vs Geto
2. Yuji with cursed energy isn’t stronger than grade 1s, only comparable
3. They weren’t overconfident. Teen Gojo w/ brain damage is ~< Toji, and Geto is ~ that. Toji was by far the strongest at the time, and could’ve wrecked Naobito and the rest of the Zen’ins
4. The only reason they weren’t the real strongest is Toji was a Zen’in clan secret, somewhat

Hot take: Geto only lost to Toji like that because Toji perfectly anti strats Gojo. Toji has a response to things like the Rainbow dragon, which comparable to Toji in durability, because of the durability negation and the imaginary vengeful spirit because of the 0 ce shit

Last edited:
Yuji with cursed energy is stronger than Grade 1s. You're tired
Are you talking about current Yuji or like culling game post Sukuna vessel, because they make it clear that in Shibuya he only might hit as hard as Nanami, observed with CE

Yuji without CE only beats Maki pre awakening, who is not grade 1 level in terms of physicals without cursed tools. He’s staid to be “stronger than Todo” but in terms of innate physical prowess. His AP is massively amped by CE, and Todo himself is relevant all the way into Shibuya with Yuji mastering CE being pracrically equal to Yuji

Are you talking about current Yuji or like culling game post Sukuna vessel, because they make it clear that in Shibuya he only might hit as hard as Nanami, observed with CE

Yuji without CE only beats Maki pre awakening, who is not grade 1 level in terms of physicals without cursed tools. He’s staid to be “stronger than Todo” but in terms of innate physical prowess. His AP is massively amped by CE, and Todo himself is relevant all the way into Shibuya with Yuji mastering CE being pracrically equal to Yuji
Current Yuji, Culling Game Post Sukuna Yuji, Culling Game Yuji

Yuji without CE is physically stronger than Maki and Todo.

Ok fellas, the chapter leaks be droping in about 14 hours, who wants to take bets on what yuji's awakening is?

Blood manip master: 10 points
BF control: 20 points
Cleave and dismantle: 30 points
Yuji gets a domain: 40 points
MOTHER OF GOD ITS TODO WITH A STEEL CHAIR: 50 points
I need Domain for Yuji lol
Btw I think he gets some conditional domain instead of sure hit.

Prove that
0036-014.png
0033-005.png

0033-006.png

Back