• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

????? That was a gojo and Sukuna who are nerfed. Gojo took a heavier nerf tho. (There's a obvious difference even in chapter 230) His brain damage is directly situated at the CT part, unlike Sukuna's. No way you're arguing he's > Gojo in punches against a off guard Gojo even. (in that scene)
I mean is it really like that
Gojo mightve suffered more because his CE is lower than Sukuna's which made Sukuna endure that damage better than Gojo who fell on his knees

Also I was just making a theory there to explain Miguel's statement

? I'm not looking at visuals here. (Calcs)
I'm looking at the established narrative that has Gojo beyond SG level, alongside Sukuna. Them being placed by the others on another level. And that one "narrator" calling gojo on a different level amongst SG.
Then there's the fact that a massively nerfed af Gojo and Sukuna being easily above the others just by their own admission and the like 😭 Finger levels also play a role here.
Yeah all of that is about jujutsu sorcery, it isn't just about ce reinforcement strength is the point. We can all agree Sukuna and Gojo are better overall but the story makes it clear Gojo's strongest status comes from his ct, Sukuna's strongest status comes from his capabilities as a sorcerer is all. And we see this through all the praise they get for their knowledge and cursed technique skill.

the story makes it clear Gojo's strongest status comes from his ct
no? Every time Gojo is in a major conflict his CT is being countered in some way where he has to rely on his other abilities, in which we're always told by the characters that Gojo isn't just a man with a good CT but also just a powerhouse in almost every other way.

Even this, I mean that it's his greatest weapon

But don't forget that theres someone with the six eyes and limitless was killed by Mahoraga.

Yuta and Hakari can't even withstand a suppressed punch from Gojo,
because blue uses hax to make every strike a critical hit

with Uraume (who's comparable to them stat wise) suffering massive internal damage she can't even RCT from via a random punch from a fatigued Gojo
what I said before

Yuta and Hakari are also the same people who are talked of as relative to Yuki
As sorcerers, not AP

suggesting that even whilst she may have an edge in AP it's not going to be a one-shot level gap (otherwise they wouldn't even be in the same conversation as her).
Not necessarily. That's her as a sorcerer being in the same level as Yuta, but her AP would punch through Gojo's skull.

Also all of Gojo and Sukuna's feats suggest they're tier 7, while Yuki has 5-A scaling

no? Every time Gojo is in a major conflict his CT is being countered in some way where he has to rely on his other abilities, in which we're always told by the characters that Gojo isn't just a man with a good CT but also just a powerhouse in almost every other way.
This proves my point more. Every time he's in a fight, it's always about his ct, when he's fighting Jogo, Jogo points out he's not just using ce infused attacks, Blue's amping him. The beginning of the manga has Sukuna saying similar as well, Blue aids Gojo in speed and power tremendously. After Gojo trained, Getou deemed him the strongest, this wasn't based on ce reinforcement, its all ct. I'm already saying I agree Gojo is strong, but that is not what makes him the strongest.

because blue uses hax to make every strike a critical hit
AKA amping it's AP, which makes it still relevant to a discussion about AP. Even then, Gojo is shown to still be keeping up with Sukuna physically without blue, so the difference isn't that large.
Not necessarily. That's her as a sorcerer being in the same level as Yuta, but her AP would punch through Gojo's skull.
How is she on the same level as Yuta if she'd just casually punch through Yuta's body like it's nothing, Rika too? What feats does she have to even suggest this?

AKA amping it's AP
Amping its lethality by manipulating space to land a critical hit. The actual energy used and force is less

AP. Even then, Gojo is shown to still be keeping up with Sukuna physically without blue, so the difference isn't that large.
When does he physically keep up with Sukuna without blue?

How is she on the same level as Yuta if she'd just casually punch through Yuta's body like it's nothing, Rika too? What feats does she have to even suggest this?
Because Yuta would avoid this happening.

It's why as sorcerers, this scaling chain exists:

Kenjaku >>> Yuta >~ Yuki

When Yuki can punch through Kenjaku and use the second highest AP in the verse. She'd punch through Gojo if he didn't use the limitless to avoid such thing

Gojo is the strongest because of the six eyes not because of his CT
ACTUALLY it's stated in the fanbook that the six eyes make the limitless the strongest cursed technique

This proves my point more. Every time he's in a fight, it's always about his ct, when he's fighting Jogo, Jogo points out he's not just using ce infused attacks, Blue's amping him. The beginning of the manga has Sukuna saying similar as well, Blue aids Gojo in speed and power tremendously. After Gojo trained, Getou deemed him the strongest, this wasn't based on ce reinforcement, its all ct. I'm already saying I agree Gojo is strong, but that is not what makes him the strongest.
It's kinda the whole package that makes him the strongest

If he's just a random limitless six eyes user he wouldn't have been the strongest

He said 10 shadows rival the limitless, Mahoraga killed a limitless six eyes user

Yet he defeated the strongest 10S user of all times (Meguna)

It's kinda the whole package that makes him the strongest

If he's just a random limitless six eyes user he wouldn't have been the strongest

He said 10 shadows rival the limitless, Mahoraga killed a limitless six eyes user

Yet he defeated the strongest 10S user of all times (Meguna)
He didn't defeat Meguna? 10s is the very reason Sukuna won. And it rivals the limitless because of how versatile it is and because of Mahoraga. This has nothing to do with my original point. Gojo is a random limitless six eyes user, Sukuna says this pretty blatantly.

This proves my point more.
It doesn't if Gojo is still a high tier fighter and still considered the strongest sorcerer even when his CT is being cancelled out, how is his title of strongest ONLY about his CT?
After Gojo trained, Getou deemed him the strongest, this wasn't based on ce reinforcement, its all ct. I'm already saying I agree Gojo is strong, but that is not what makes him the strongest.
This doesn't follow, Gojo could've also improved his reinforcement in that time, it's not like pre-RCT Gojo = current Gojo in stats.

Btw, you used a quote of Jogo complimenting his CT but failed to point out how, in a fight where Gojo lacked blue, he also said:
"He's this strong even though he's only using cursed energy manipulation and physical attacks?! Satoru Gojo... is there anything you don't have?!" - Jogo

Not to mention how Gojo, even when his blue was cancelled out via CT burn out, would still be keeping up with Sukuna and overpowering him with strikes.
Amping its lethality by manipulating space
You simply don't know what you're talking about. Blue attracts things into his fist so it feels like a counter punch, the same way when you're fighting you're supposed to roll with the punches you take to mitigate the shock and doing otherwise would **** you over. Nothing about this is negating AP for "lethality" (a false distinction also).
When does he physically keep up with Sukuna without blue?
We've had this argument before, you know he was lmfao. Like when he kicked Sukuna and sent Sukuna flying backwards, TWICE.
Because Yuta would avoid this happening.
So Yuta is relative to Yuki and yet Yuta can finish her off without ever being hit once or needing to ever block or wrestle with her? That's not relativity, your argument is incoherent.
When Yuki can punch through Kenjaku and use the second highest AP in the verse
Punching through Kenjaku's arms = punching through Gojo's body? Where's the connection here?

He didn't defeat Meguna? 10s is the very reason Sukuna won. And it rivals the limitless because of how versatile it is and because of Mahoraga.
Read what I said again
He defeated the strongest 10S user
He didn't defeat Sukuna

Gojo literally won against the 10S while it was used by the strongest 10S user

That's what I meant by that statement

Gojo is a random limitless six eyes user, Sukuna says this pretty blatantly.
Which is baseless, you just ignored what I said
Gojo >> Mahoraga > random limitless six eyes user

Sukuna was literally proven wrong after that statement, in fact when Gojo died Sukuna said "you were magnificent"

It doesn't if Gojo is still a high tier fighter and still considered the strongest sorcerer even when his CT is being cancelled out, how is his title of strongest ONLY about his CT?
I don't think they ever claimed it was JUST that. Also his CT isn't off completely, just weakened

We've had this argument before, you know he was lmfao. Like when he kicked Sukuna and sent Sukuna flying backwards, TWICE.
His cursed technique was never off, just weakened.

So Yuta is relative to Yuki and yet Yuta can finish her off without ever being hit once or needing to ever block or wrestle with her? That's not relativity, your argument is incoherent.
It literally is. Gojo loses to the black hole, but beats Yuki before she uses it. The same way, Yuta beats Yuki, but wins before dying to her amped hits

Punching through Kenjaku's arms = punching through Gojo's body? Where's the connection here?
She can amp it to the point it's using planetary masses, so she'd punch through Gojo, who is unequivocally consistetly tier 7, and nowhere close to tier 6, much less 5

Speaking about this, the brain damaged parts or whatever is just stupid
Gojo says the damage Sukuna took was on the area responsible for barrier techniques, which made using domain not possible, that doesn't explain how Sukuna could use HWB which is a barrier technique (It might also indicate that even his HWB was nerfed, but still had enough output to match Yuta's domain output which is a big L for Yuta's side lmfao)
This is the funny thing Yuta's cleave giving paper cuts to Sukuna. People were expecting this to do some serious damage 😕
19-57pH1Kyoe-Lf2-m.jpg

His cursed technique was never off, just weakened.
"Gojo CAN'T USE his cursed technique since his domain was destroyed" - does this sound like it was only 'weakened'?
It literally is. Gojo loses to the black hole, but beats Yuki before she uses it. The same way, Yuta beats Yuki, but wins before dying to her amped hits
You're not engaging with what I'm saying. If character A can beat B without ever being hit, blocking a hit, or wrestling with them in any way then such a huge speed advantage makes it so they're not comparable fighters - and such a speed advantage why fly in the face of Yuta being below Kenjaku if he could just evade everything.
She can amp it to the point it's using planetary masses, so she'd punch through Gojo, who is unequivocally consistetly tier 7
Kenjaku's head survived a full power punch from her, so therefore Kenjaku has planetary durability? Kenjaku and Yuki are planetary fighters whilst Gojo and Sukuna are only town level?

"Gojo CAN'T USE his cursed technique since his domain was destroyed" - does this sound like it was only 'weakened'?
He literally used red to destroy Sukuna’s

You're not engaging with what I'm saying. If character A can beat B without ever being hit, blocking a hit, or wrestling with them in any way then such a huge speed advantage makes it so they're not comparable fighters - and such a speed advantage why fly in the face of Yuta being below Kenjaku if he could just evade everything.
You’re presupposing it’s a speed advantage

Kenjaku's head survived a full power punch from her, so therefore Kenjaku has planetary durability? Kenjaku and Yuki are planetary fighters whilst Gojo and Sukuna are only town level?
He got sent flying away and it went through his arms

If you hold Kenjaku against a wall and punch him with that same force it goes through his skull

Read what I said again
He defeated the strongest 10S user
He didn't defeat Sukuna

Gojo literally won against the 10S while it was used by the strongest 10S user
Which is baseless, you just ignored what I said

Sukuna was literally proven wrong after that statement, in fact when Gojo died Sukuna said "you were magnificent"
Idk what type of mental gymnastics you're doing but stop. Gojo lost to the 10s, it is the very reason Gojo lost. That's my whole point. If you wanna say "well actually Gojo lost to world slash", the reason Sukuna even got there was due to 10s. And this whole thing is about the Limitless being why he's the strongest, and how did he beat Mahoraga?

No you're slightly taking this out of context. The remark is meant to praise and raise Gojo to what no one ever recognized him as, that he is just Gojo Satoru, he's not the strongest. He's magnificent, in the fact that he's a good sorcerer, nothing more like Sukuna is.

When is he considered the strongest without his ct? Not cancelled out. Gojo can have super strength, be really fast and smart but all of that is overshadowed by the Limitless in jujutsu society.

This doesn't follow, Gojo could've also improved his reinforcement in that time, it's not like pre-RCT Gojo = current Gojo in stats.

Btw, you used a quote of Jogo complimenting his CT but failed to point out how, in a fight where Gojo lacked blue, he also said:
"He's this strong even though he's only using cursed energy manipulation and physical attacks?! Satoru Gojo... is there anything you don't have?!" - Jogo
So what if he could've improved, the fact remains Geto deems him the strongest after seeing how much he's progressed his Limitless usage
And cool that Jogo said that, it does not make Gojo the strongest.

Not to mention how Gojo, even when his blue was cancelled out via CT burn out, would still be keeping up with Sukuna and overpowering him with strikes.
When are you referring to? After they were both brain damaged and had already spammed domains? And bruh why do you keep bringing up stuff not relevant to the discussion? I never said Gojo wasn't fast or strong, I'm saying those don't make him the strongest.

If you hold Kenjaku against a wall and punch him with that same force it goes through his skull
Where is it said she increased it to such a level? It's more so that she can increase it to such a density, not that she's always doing so, and knowing Kenjaku isn't some durability god, I don't see why she'd need to.

He literally used red to destroy Sukuna’s
Did you read the fight? Gojo did that AFTER regenerating from his burnt out CT.
You’re presupposing it’s a speed advantage
That scenario would be a speed advantage, yes.

If you punched someone in the head with planetary force, their head would explode or going flying off his shoulders, the fact it didn't and all he got was a bruise means his durability can withstand such force.
When is he considered the strongest without his ct? Not cancelled out. Gojo can have super strength, be really fast and smart but all of that is overshadowed by the Limitless in jujutsu society.
There's never ANY feats or implications of his stats being overshadowed by others, if anything the opposite with his scaling to Sukuna and Sukuna's current showings, and when Gojo was fighting without his CT he was still regarded as the strongest sorcerer alive and was glazed by his own opponent for his raw stats.
So what if he could've improved, the fact remains Geto deems him the strongest after seeing how much he's progressed his Limitless usage
If you admit he could've improved his stats, you can't then say his title was ONLY about his CT. You're making a false deduction.
When are you referring to? After they were both brain damaged and had already spammed domains? And bruh why do you keep bringing up stuff not relevant to the discussion? I never said Gojo wasn't fast or strong, I'm saying those don't make him the strongest.
I'm referring to during the domain battles, and how is it irrelevant? You're saying Gojo lacks the best stat feats and I'm listing off his feats?
Where is it said she increased it to such a level?
I'm working within Guac's own argument, he claimed Yuki would punch through Gojo because she has planetary punches whilst Gojo has town level durability, I'm demonstrating why that doesn't work via the inverse scaling of the series.

That scenario would be a speed advantage, yes
Not necessarily, no

If you punched someone in the head with planetary force, their head would explode or going flying off his shoulders, the fact it didn't and all he got was a bruise means his durability can withstand such force.
She didn’t do this, that’s why. She didn’t hit him with her max force necessarily.

There's never ANY feats or implications of his stats being overshadowed by others, if anything the opposite with his scaling to Sukuna and Sukuna's current showings, and when Gojo was fighting without his CT he was still regarded as the strongest sorcerer alive and was glazed by his own opponent for his raw stats.
The feats do in fact show this

I'm working within Guac's own argument, he claimed Yuki would punch through Gojo because she has planetary punches whilst Gojo has town level durability, I'm demonstrating why that doesn't work via the inverse scaling of the series
It does

Your arguments are legit just disbelief that sorcerer strength ≠ stats.

Naobito > Yuta in speed, but Yuta is way stronger than Naobito.

Yuki’s BH > Gojo, but Gojo >>> Yuki’s BH in sorcery.

Gojo is the “strongest sorcerer” meaning the best one overall, not the one with the best stats and no statements praising him as an overall powerhouse mean all his stats > everyone else’s.

Yeah all of that is about jujutsu sorcery, it isn't just about ce reinforcement strength is the point. We can all agree Sukuna and Gojo are better overall but the story makes it clear Gojo's strongest status comes from his ct, Sukuna's strongest status comes from his capabilities as a sorcerer is all. And we see this through all the praise they get for their knowledge and cursed technique skill.
Yeah and you know what that translates to?
CE reinforcement, Binding vow skills - how they manipulate their domain etc. Do you remember how the gang was constantly praising for how gojo and sukuna are achieving the impossible? For them it is impossible. For these two and especially gojo? It is possible. Even Kenjaku makes a similar remark. He expected gojo to die from the gang up from the curses, the heat and pressure coming from the bottom of the Mariana Trench. Gojo was just fine and chilling tho.

"CT" We're quite literally told that them in such a massively nerfed state is far stronger than Hakari and Yuta... It's not just CT. It's like about everything. The fact that Gojo was that strong without his ct ontop of multiple nerfs in the first domain battle, should tell you why he's the strongest. Nobody is saying that doesn't contribute to it, but he sure would still be quite effortlessly the strongest even without his ct.

Gojo is the strongest because of the six eyes not because of his CT
Not necessarily. We have a instance where a limitless + six eyes user, died to a untamed Mahoraga.
Gojo isn't just "ct and six eyes". There's kind of a reason as to why the world balance shifted when he was born (You don't have your ct until a certain age. so you technically don't have it upon being born) and it's not just because of the six eyes, but his talent.
Gege kinda references this multiple times, both when he calls him a rare prodigy - excludes six eyes, and Kusakabe calling him a genius that can do anything he tries (even gojo's profile says the same thing)
point being made here, is that this is about talent. Gojo's talent is a major factor here.

You can say they go hand in hand Six Eyes makes the ct a lot easier to use
nah it only makes it possible to use it. it is stated, that you can't use Limitless without six eyes. Completely impossible.
It was a tamed Mahoraga even, amped by a fellow strongest sorcerer in verse.

I'm referring to during the domain battles, and how is it irrelevant? You're saying Gojo lacks the best stat feats and I'm listing off his feats?
I never said he's lacking the best stat feats LMAO. My point is that all these feats don't matter, Six Eyes/Limitless is what makes him the strongest.

You must know the Six Eyes manipulates ce to a better extent than others, even Sukuna, so all these feats you're listing is all thanks to the Six Eyes. And I already said before
You can say they go hand in hand Six Eyes makes the ct a lot easier to use

I'm working within Guac's own argument, he claimed Yuki would punch through Gojo because she has planetary punches whilst Gojo has town level durability, I'm demonstrating why that doesn't work via the inverse scaling of the series.
Ah okay, you think the "strongest" statements refer also to ce reinforcement so therefore Yuki's mass increase couldn't possibly be above Gojo. Gojo can be stronger in ce reinforcement compared to Yuki but Yuki is operating on a different metric here, she's hitting with virtual mass not ce reinforcement.

Not necessarily, no
How?
She didn’t do this, that’s why. She didn’t hit him with her max force necessarily.
She was bloodlusted and amped herself with a binding vow, how was it not her max force?
The feats do in fact show this
Show the feats then.
Your arguments are legit just disbelief that sorcerer strength ≠ stats.
I'm literally listing off feats, how is my argument just "disbelief"? I'm aware a sorcerer can be superior without necessarily having better stats, I've never argued Gojo is stronger just because he's the best sorcerer, I'm saying his FEATS are better.
I never said he's lacking the best stat feats LMAO. My point is that all these feats don't matter, Six Eyes/Limitless is what makes him the strongest.
Then we miscommunicated, I assumed you were backing Guac's point of Gojo having worse feats than Yuki, Yuta, Hakari, and Kenjaku and only being significant due to his CT.

I’ll say also for the record Gojo in JJK0 is just current Gojo - some space manipulation. He’s like 30, he can’t keep increasing his stats and whatnot that much that deep into his career

I’ll say also for the record Gojo in JJK0 is just current Gojo - some space manipulation. He’s like 30, he can’t keep increasing his stats and whatnot that much that deep into his career
You says this a lot about Naoya, Choso, etc., why do you think someone being a certain age determines their potential? You realise different characters have different potential, right?

Idk what type of mental gymnastics you're doing but stop. Gojo lost to the 10s, it is the very reason Gojo lost. That's my whole point. If you wanna say "well actually Gojo lost to world slash", the reason Sukuna even got there was due to 10s. And this whole thing is about the Limitless being why he's the strongest, and how did he beat Mahoraga?
That was a tamed mahoraga, amped by Sukuna. And he lost to a binding vow sukuna. you think that's "10S > Gojo"?
This is whilst ignoring the fact that Sukuna copied that manual from Mahoraga who used Sukuna's own technique and changed the technique's target. How is that 10S? that was Malevolent Shrine CT bro.

And cool that Jogo said that, it does not make Gojo the strongest.
Yeah it does? What can anybody in verse bar Sukuna do before gojo turns them into a blood mist without ct. that still isn't the strongest? bro what are you talking about.

Gojo is the “strongest sorcerer” meaning the best one overall, not the one with the best stats and no statements praising him as an overall powerhouse mean all his stats > everyone else’s.
And he's regarded as a "special grade sorcerer" on a different level amongst those special grade sorcerers. Which would also apply to the stats... because that's how you use your CE as a sorcerer.
You must know the Six Eyes manipulates ce to a better extent than others, even Sukuna, so all these feats you're listing is all thanks to the Six Eyes. And I already said before
Which is only up to a certain extent. He still has to improve on his own. It is literally the reason as to why he's far above that nameless limitless + six eyes user, and why his talent is seperate from the six eyes in the guidebook.
In order to make use of limitless ct potential, you need talent.
Otherwise why is there no six eyes user on gojo's level.

I think I'm done here. Ima drop one page to prove my point in this. If you still disagree, that's fine we can just agree to disagree since this doesn't seem to be ending with any meaningful conclusion.
Nope. You're unable to use jujutsu, Yuji. Other than simple shikigami or barriers... The ability to use cursed techniques is intrinsic. A jujutsu sorcerer's skill set is about 80% innate talent
and gojo smokes the entire verse bar Sukuna without his ct. what part of it did you not get.

and gojo smokes the entire verse bar Sukuna without his ct. what part of it did you not get.
He’s losing to Yuta without his CT, NGL. A tag team of Yuta, Rika, Ryu, and Uro take him out.

We know no CT Gojo ~ Miguel, and Miguel is < Yuta. Yuta catches him in a domain too and gets him. Note, I am excluding any jujutsu, it’s only physicals Gojo vs those people

He’s losing to Yuta without his CT, NGL. A tag team of Yuta, Rika, Ryu, and Uro take him out.

We know no CT Gojo ~ Miguel, and Miguel is < Yuta. Yuta catches him in a domain too and gets him. Note, I am excluding any jujutsu, it’s only physicals Gojo vs those people
every time you open your mouth it's just bullshit after bullshit

every time you open your mouth it's just bullshit after bullshit
Gojo doesn’t have that big of a stat advantage on any of the 3 heavy hitters.

Piercing blood is worth using against Gojo and it’s a supersonic (regular, not +) attack which even Choso can use to its limits in terms of speed

Piercing blood is worth using against Gojo and it’s a supersonic (regular, not +) attack which even Choso can use to its limits in terms of speed
this is just debate baiting atp, get some actually interesting topics your downplay and KT-wannabe hot takes are getting dull

If that was true, then he wouldn't have had to fight Sukuna solo. Hell, Sukuna wouldn't be giving everyone the work right now, with mostly his base stats at a weakened level.

Gojo's title as the strongest came majorly from his CT and Six Eyes, but his actual stats aren't to snuff at. He went up against Full Power Sukuna's domain, dismantle and cleave and ate those attacks. Whereas everyone else currently fighting Sukuna understands that a single cleave without RCT is wraps.

His stats being above the others should be clear from that alone. And while they got room to grow, I except we'll be seeing some of that when we resume Yuji v Sukuna, as it stands right now, he's definitely got a big stat advantage on the 3 heavy hitters.

this is just debate baiting atp, get some actually interesting topics your downplay and KT-wannabe hot takes are getting dull
They’re cold takes lil bro. Me and KT still disagree on a lot, and it’s coincidence that he’s right. I don’t follow him out of motivated reasoning

I switched up as soon as I saw valid and better evidence against my position

Last edited:
If that was true, then he wouldn't have had to fight Sukuna solo. Hell, Sukuna wouldn't be giving everyone the work right now, with mostly his base stats at a weakened level.
This is because his jujutsu itself is far above, and he can’t use his peak skill without people getting in the way.

It’s the reason Yuta can help vs Mahoraga but he’d still get in the way of Gojo’s jujutsu.

Gojo's title as the strongest came majorly from his CT and Six Eyes, but his actual stats aren't to snuff at. He went up against Full Power Sukuna's domain, dismantle and cleave and ate those attacks. Whereas everyone else currently fighting Sukuna understands that a single cleave without RCT is wraps.
It’s still not that insane of an advantage. He’s not like over 100x stronger than them without his CT

His stats being above the others should be clear from that alone. And while they got room to grow, I except we'll be seeing some of that when we resume Yuji v Sukuna, as it stands right now, he's definitely got a big stat advantage on the 3 heavy hitters.
What I mean by big stat advantage is something like him being star level while the heavy hitters are town level, but even then it doesn’t go beyond something like a 100x difference counting the cursed technique

Back