• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

I mean not necessarily, her limit prior to becomign a black hole? yeah, her limit prior to turning into some sorta neutron start? not really, again her whole shtick is the addition of virtual mass and its not like she is just gonna go full suicide mode on every single punch now is she?
What?

Good thing Sukuna fingered once is already planetary

vhz4oYZ.png
sorry good sir we need to check your eyesight real quick would you please look directly into the barr- I mean, tube please.
2024-04-15_223349.png

if you think about it, the hypothetical kinetic energy limit of her punches would be:
1/2mv^2

or 1/2 * 5.972e24 * (200)^2 = multi continent level+ bordering on moon level. That is one earth mass at 200 m/s
I know people who argue this unironically...
Peak at the absolute worst JJK scaling of all time:

F*cking ridiculous. He doesn't understand any of the powerscaling basics. Wanks the planetary statement and some random "threats to humanity" statements to mean planetary. Also wanks 15 Finger Sukuna to Gojo level and 20 Finger Sukuna to f*cking massively FTL+ quintillions of times. I see SunDaGamer already commented on it, lol.

I mean not necessarily, her limit prior to becomign a black hole? yeah, her limit prior to turning into some sorta neutron star? not really, again her whole shtick is the addition of virtual mass and its not like she is just gonna go full suicide mode on every single punch now is she?
Her limit is tens of times the mass of Earth, she'd be able to hit him with far less and still kill him is all. She could hit him with the mass of a mountain and he's dying, the mass of Japan and he's dying. All she really needs is to increase it beyond what he can withstand and he's dead.

if you think about it, the hypothetical kinetic energy limit of her punches would be:
1/2mv^2

or 1/2 * 5.972e24 * (200)^2 = multi continent level+ bordering on moon level. That is one earth mass at 200 m/s

I know people who argue this unironically...
Peak at the absolute worst JJK scaling of all time:

F*cking ridiculous. I see SunDaGamer already commented on it, lol

There's nothing wrong with this realistically. It aligns with how her power works. Unless we're gonna start arguing Yuki can't increase her mass beyond something weak like h7c durability.

Her limit is tens of times the mass of Earth, she'd be able to hit him with far less and still kill him is all. She could hit him with the mass of a mountain and he's dying, the mass of Japan and he's dying. All she really needs is to increase it beyond what he can withstand and he's dead.
What's crazy is it's an insane anti feat for higher tiers like planetary or shit like that, because her masses aren't even enough to visibly warp the fabric of space-time normally

There's nothing wrong with this realistically. It aligns with how her power works. Unless we're gonna start arguing Yuki can't increase her mass beyond something weak like h7c durability.
What is she large town level from? She probably only has regular small town level normally, being generous. I haven't seen any feats like that for her

eh no, mountain maybe (big maybe) cuse I can tell you one little thing, turning something a few thousand KG's of weight into a ball the size of your fist could turn it into a neutron star taking billions upon billions of tons and compressing it into a human shape = nuclear fision and neutron star creation.

eh no, mountain maybe (big maybe) cuse I can tell you one little thing, turning something a few thousand KG's of weight into a ball the size of your fist could turn it into a neutron star taking billions upon billions of tons and compressing it into a human shape = nuclear fision and neutron star creation.
That isn't what Gege made canon in the verse. So sure in reality maybe? Though I don't think that's true at all, at just 2cm the mass of Earth turns into a bh, a fist is bigger and a mountain weighs less.

I would honestly be really curious to know what feats god tiers scale to currently.

IIRC Gojo and Sukuna's feats are the large town level+ shit from the shaking japan stuff, but what about someone like your Yuta, or Kenjaku.

Also i'd be super curious to know if Yuta will even be >>> Grade 1's in raw physicals in base. IIRC he'd be accepted as just around Itadori level, which isbasically Nanami level

That isn't what Gege made canon in the verse. So sure in reality maybe? Though I don't think that's true at all, at just 2cm the mass of Earth turns into a bh, a fist is bigger and a mountain weighs less.
a black hole is not a neutron star there is a BIG differene, a neutron star is just a bunch of compressed weight that basically turns to plasma.
A black hole is a literal singularity and a hole in the fabric of existence through sheer density, not even comperable really.

Now as to canon, Like she did the black hole thing, she could probably turn into a neutron star (since it should be reletively easier honestly) and that would kill gojo although not by punching.

It'd go sorta like this:

Yuki: hey gojo check this out
images

POP
AgSxTVLNJNjySVSAsGbe56.jpg

Gojo: oh...
2024-04-15_224355.png

ash-pile-isolated-white-background-ash-wednesday-concept-ash-pile-isolated-white-background-texture-ash-wednesday-concept-131534365.jpg

a black hole is not a neutron star there is a BIG differene, a neutron star is just a bunch of compressed weight that basically turns to plasma.
A black hole is a literal singularity and a hole in the fabric of existence through sheer density, not even comperable really.

Now as to canon, Like she did the black hole thing, she could probably turn into a neutron star (since it should be reletively easier honestly) and that would kill gojo although not by punching.

It'd go sorta like this:

Yuki: hey gojo check this out
images

POP
AgSxTVLNJNjySVSAsGbe56.jpg

Gojo: oh...
2024-04-15_224355.png

ash-pile-isolated-white-background-ash-wednesday-concept-ash-pile-isolated-white-background-texture-ash-wednesday-concept-131534365.jpg
Bruh what are you talking about. Its as simple as the manga says. She made a black hole just about the size of her torso or more, iirc it was several times the mass of Earth, prior to that it wouldn't be neutron star or a bh, it'd be contained within her body without a problem and she'd rock him.

Bruh what are you talking about. Its as simple as the manga says. She made a black hole just about the size of her torso or more, iirc it was several times the mass of Earth, prior to that it wouldn't be neutron star or a bh, it'd be contained within her body without a problem and she'd rock him.
I don't think that's the case, its flat out stated that she does have a limit prior to her mass becoming so large it starts to effect her, nothing says she can't push past that limit to form something far more impressive than a neutron star.

basically I am saying she simply pushed past the neutron star stage of compression straight to black hole.

Well Yuta tanked the Low 7-C GB so he scales to that either way
wouldn't that mean he only tanked like a part of it though?

This wouldn't make sense to his output theme though.
It does because he's not always outputting his full power, which is why he later clashes with an eye-opened Rika

In JJK0, Rika undergoing that form gave her a one-shot level amp

wouldn't that mean he only tanked like a part of it though?

It does because he's not always outputting his full power, which is why he later clashes with an eye-opened Rika

In JJK0, Rika undergoing that form gave her a one-shot level amp
Yeah in JJK0 it gave her that, it was a binding vow, she doesn't still have it, JJK Rika is a different Rika. A more realistic reason is that Yuta's reinforcement just fluctuations and isn't always able to do 100%, especially after using rct several times, he's just getting lower and lower on ce

Besides scaling, is there anything implying Gojo got stronger since jjk0?
Saying Gojo in JJK0 & Current Gojo scales same would just mess up the scaling chain.

Shinjuku Showdown Arc scaling goes like this more or less
Miguel ~ Weakened Sukuna ~ Yuta
Weakened Sukuna <<< Full power Sukuna ~ Gojo
JJk 0 Gojo was comparable to more or less to Miguel (I'm talking about physically). If JJK0 & Current Gojo was in same league it would like Yuta ~ Current Gojo.

Saying Gojo in JJK0 & Current Gojo scales same would just mess up the scaling chain.

JJk 0 Gojo was comparable to more or less to Miguel (I'm talking about physically). If JJK0 & Current Gojo was in same league it would like Yuta ~ Current Gojo.
But I'm asking, besides scaling is there anything implying Gojo got stronger since jjk0?

But I'm asking is there anything implying Gojo got stronger since jjk0?
Yeah with some key points
  • Geto was around 30% sure he could defeat Jujutsu high knowing Gojo was with them
  • Gojo has to risk his life to take down JJK0 Rika
  • Geto also states something about his chances becoming 99% if he had Rika to take our jujutsu high if I'm correct.
I know JJK0 was earlier project before current series but gege clearly had no intention of changing the scaling chain if take a look at this

Also Gojo talks about CE Reinforcements Miguel is around same level as him this was happening when he asked Miguel to teach Yuta so this is right after JJK0.

So there are few things from manga indicates Gojo gotten stronger.

No....

JJK0 Gojo isn't a thing. JJK0 Gojo = Current Gojo
Geto was around 30% sure he could defeat Jujutsu high knowing Gojo was with them
Him achieving his objective =/= defeating Gojo necessarily. He can wipe out humanity without killing Gojo first.

ALSO he said there was below a 20% chance, while with Rika it was 99%.

• Gojo has to risk his life to take down JJK0 Rika
SUPER out of context. He's glazing to appease the higher ups at the moment

Also Gojo talks about CE Reinforcements Miguel is around same level as him this was happening when he asked Miguel to teach Yuta so this is right after JJK0.
This applies to current Gojo

Back