• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

don’t get hyped up, this is coming from this guy:
He thinks Yuji is 16x piercing blood speed in Shibuya:

He thinks it’s valid to say Yuji is subrel here:

He thinks cursed spirit Naoya = Mach 35.2

Gojo at least mhs+ likely ftl

todo is just a “normal grade 1 sorcerer” for having a “53k IQ” and it’s likely Gojo has more than a 53k IQ because of it

He hasn’t been known to provide reasonable interpretations when it comes to speed OR AP OR translations OR anything that would radically upscale the verse
This is so ******* disingenuous lmfao

The Yuji thing was the biggest calc I could find for the feat with the sole purpose of the profile being to see how high you can get JJK when not considering the SoS anti-feats later on, it literally serves as just a feat catalogue and you know this since you were there when I made it. The same applies to the other highball feats I have listed, again for the sake of cataloguing high end JJK metas.

Also blatantly dishonest to not address a person's arguments but instead try to slander their credibility and name based on completely separate points they may or may not hold (which I don't hold, btw).

@Guacamolefletcher Don't you think it's telling that you need to lie about people and pivot from the conversation to keep your credibility in light of counter arguments? Honestly that was such a disgusting tactic you just tried right now, you're the epitome of an agenda-driven person 😭

he Yuji thing was the biggest calc I could find for the feat with the sole purpose of the profile being to see how high you can get JJK when not considering the SoS anti-feats later on
You just made that up on the spot, your real reason for doing that is you’ve said and claimed several times that the stuff in JJK is “incorrect physics” and it’s more likely the speed of sound in JJK is faster because people early on dodge “real” bullets (hence why you made the “why is Mai’s bullet rubber” thread, to bait for arguments against this) and that the calcs for people being supersonic while slower than Naoya are “based on simple concepts like speed = d/t” so they take precedence over statements

You just made that up on the spot, your real reason for doing that is you’ve said and claimed several times that the stuff in JJK is “incorrect physics” and it’s more likely the speed of sound in JJK is faster because people early on dodge “real” bullets (hence why you made the “why is Mai’s bullet rubber” thread, to bait for arguments against this) and that the calcs for people being supersonic while slower than Naoya are “based on simple concepts like speed = d/t” so they take precedence over statements
Even if all this is true, let's just accept that I think all these wacky opinions outside of discord debates and wiki profile hypotheticals despite me stressing in my Maki thread several times that I'm okay with her being subsonic, let's just accept all that. Respond to my point about black flash, admit you were wrong

rough translation !

黒閃」は 呪力と打撃の誤差が0.00001 以内だと くろかみ 発生する空間の歪み なんだけど
The 'Black Flash' is a distortion in space where the margin of error between cursed power and physical impact is within 0.00001
これ おち 僕はちょっと 説明不足だと 思ってる せつめいぶそく っていうか 種がそれだけなら 僕は狙って出せる
Regarding this, I think there's a bit of a lack of explanation. Or rather, if it's just that, I can aim and bring it out
例えば正拳に 呪力を籠めて げき 打撃を 繰り出したとする
For example, let's say you concentrate cursed power into a straight punch and deliver a blow
そこに 籠められた呪力は じゅりっく ①拳を強化する呪力 あいて じゅりょく ②相手にぶつける呪力 ③その両方を担う呪力 に分けられるんだけど
The cursed power concentrated there can be divided into (1) Cursed power to enhance the fist, (2) Cursed power to strike the opponent, and (3) Cursed power that fulfills both roles
ミートのタイミング だけじゃなく このブレンドによっても 「」は出たり 出なかったりする
Not only the timing of the strike, but also whether 'it' appears or not depends on this blend
そして このブレンド加減も その時の環境によって 化するんだよ 相手の呪力とか 自分の肉体の ・デーションとか
And this blend also changes depending on the environment at that time, such as the opponent's cursed power or the condition of one's own body
これ言うと 笑われるんだけど 実は気温や湿度も 関係あると思ってるよ 「黒閃」は空間の 話でもあるしね
I might get laughed at for saying this, but I actually think temperature and humidity also play a role. 'Black Flash' is also about the space, after all
ようこくせよ 要は「黒閃」の 発生条件には これっていう正解が ないんだよね
In essence, there's no definitive answer to the conditions for the occurrence of 'Black Flash'
それに僕は 本気でやるとき 打撃に術式を絡めるし そうなるともう 「黒閃」は僕でも 運次第って感じ
Moreover, when I'm serious, I incorporate techniques into my strikes, so at that point, 'Black Flash' feels like it's dependent on luck even for me
Hope everyone knows this means MHS still isn't feasible, this further supports Gojo can't do it on command, the main reason I made the Bf crt

FTL JJK Wankers coming out of the wood works after the latest chapter
hulk-running-speed-gif-16089418.gif

I mean there is this
2024-04-04_091710.png
2024-04-04_091716.png

Kashimo fires off one of his electric blasts (or possibly even EMW's) and sukuna not only manages to get his chants in, he also tells kashimo to dodge his attack prior to destroying the blast with his world slash

Well she also has the best domain as she slipped past Kenjaku's passive barrierless domain he has
Maybe she was indeed holding back entire time and waiting to lock the **** in and become the honoured one unlike that guy who became the honoured two 😭

Back