• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

He mentioned that Hakari dodging lightning is an outlier due to the fact that if you calc the feat it ends up with Hakari being over 5x faster than the lightning he struggles to dodge, if Hakari truly had these perception speeds he wouldn't have let the lightning get that close. Adding to the outlier the initial dodge is 5x lightning speed makes Kashimo's move set look stupid for having him land 5 physical punches to throw an attack that's x6 slower than his regular combat speed
I forgot most of the arguments, but if what you are saying is true, the point wouldn't change because there are still arguments made in favor of keeping the MHS feat.
  • Combat speed and travel speed are different things.
  • The Hakari balance was messed up by Kashimo before firing the shot.
  • Also, Sure Hit affects.
Well, I don't want to continue MHS arguments here on the wiki. It would just create another 5 pages of discussion. I will wait for the manga to end before I can see if it falls under outlier or a solid feat.

I forgot most of the arguments but if what you are saying is true the point wouldn't change as. There are still arguments made in favour of keeping MHS feat.
  • Combat speed and travel speed are different things.
  • Hakari balance was messed up by Kashimo before firing the shot
  • Also sure hit affects.
Well I don't want to continue MHS arguments here in wiki. It would just create another 5 pages of discussion. I will wait for Manga to end before I can see if it falls under outlier or a solid feat.
I agree honestly, You and Sun Sun are cooking, I'm starting to see the Rel+ being accepted in the near future if not bare minimum Hyper+

Nah the perspective on that shot is weird as hell cause top panel makes it look like Choso is right on top of him meanwhile the next panel makes it look like the piercing blood was shot from the ceiling lol. Also Yuji and Choso just entirely missing in the next panel despite Choso literally falling

Still calcable but I just thought it was weird as hell
honestly not really, choso who just jumped over sukuna fires PB, it pushes him upwards (kinda like that one scene in the anime) and we can't see yuji for two reasons, one sukuna is blocking part of that view with his back and two here is a massive amount of debris due to PB

respect this wall level's speed ngl
YOR_DODGE.gif
gets blitzed by teen gojo to oblivion

Well keeping speed things aside
Chapter was great. I hope Yuji is gonna get some big transformation as a awakening. Same like Mahito. Yuji Black flash was drawn well.

I agree, it was heat. Sukuna was just that guy. (despite being nerfed so much)

now im waiting for miguel to start stomping again, to show who's the strongest 💯💯💯

Those flashbacks at the beginning kinda feel as if Gege is saying "well Idk what to do anymore, oh I got an idea, but I will put a flashback to make it consistent with the story"

Your Blackflash argument was magnificent, we shall never forget you @Arkenis

Imo this is one of the best chapters in awhile, it felt like 235 when Gojo was in the zone and Sukuna was trying to stop him from doing purple, now Sukuna is in the zone and everyone is trying to finish the fight before he gets his output back

Idk why Sukuna didn't get his output back, he stopped using RCT 2 chapters ago, and I think he's trying to prioritize getting back his domain, because if there isn't really a reason behind this, we will just say "six eyes blah blah.."

Those flashbacks at the beginning kinda feel as if Gege is saying "well Idk what to do anymore, oh I got an idea, but I will put a flashback to make it consistent with the story"

Imo this is one of the best chapters in awhile, it felt like 235 when Gojo was in the zone and Sukuna was trying to stop him from doing purple, now Sukuna is in the zone and everyone is trying to finish the fight before he gets his output back

Idk why Sukuna didn't get his output back, he stopped using RCT 2 chapters ago, and I think he's trying to prioritize getting back his domain, because if there isn't really a reason behind this, we will just say "six eyes blah blah.."

if sukuna gets his DE we are cooked,unless somehow they prevent him of doing so or using simple domain

and he's losing his output continuously. don't forget the more rct used the more ce energy reserves wasted, weakening him more. and all those hits and damages too. his rct output is just that ass.
every hit from Yuji further weakens his output.

Yuji is preventing him from regaining his RCT

I don't care about speed ratings for now, but the Black Flash speed cap is a headcanon I hate the most. I would rather accept feats as outliers than just ruling them out under headcanons. So don't come at me with 'MHS is far-fetched for the verse' or something, which I don't care about at the moment. All I'm gonna say is the Black Flash cap for speed was just a big headcanon on the wiki so far.

So, MHS speed coming back or not, I don't care right now. But the Black Flash headcanon discussion rule on the verse page should be removed. That's all I'm gonna say.

0255-013.png
93MPrBo.png

I'm confused, I heard that both were wrong in trans, what was said if anyone has the trans?
It's about skill.
線の動きline movment, 点の動きpoint movement. If I understand this correctly, this is a concept from Chinese martial arts. Three types of movement: line, point, and surface. Point is punching and kicking - striking. Line is parrying and defense. Surface is grappling and throws.

Here's how Lightning explained it when he translated it.
here's the TL from Lightning.
GKBmLudbMAAoVUR

I do have to note for those that are reading this to notice how it is a bit weird. Yuta asks Gojo if this CT is dangerous to himself... which is kinda stupid question to ask when it wouldn't matter because he has Limitless, and one of the strongest defense haxes in verse, neutral limitless. Gojo rambles off about skill out of a sudden, in a hypothetical fight. Though he does say he's "unsure on how to explain it" so there's that.

I used chatgpt to ask it to explain point movement etc martial arts concept. You might find some parts of the explanation familiar to what Miguel did.

Chatgpt
>> The combat theory of Chinese martial arts has various aspects, but what is important in the internal martial arts is the theory of points, lines, and surfaces.

Whether it's punching or kicking, strikes are fundamentally point strikes. Even in boxing or karate, clinching is generally prohibited in striking martial arts because it becomes difficult to execute point strikes when grappling. This is because, in the context of mixed martial arts, it transitions from striking range to throwing and grappling range.

In internal martial arts, this concept is actively employed. When you hit with a punch, the arm becomes a line when swung, which can then be used to control the opponent. From there, you can attack with the entire body, namely through surface attacks, throwing, or knocking down opponents.

In training halls, the attacking patterns of points, lines, and surfaces are formalized and practiced together, which is interesting. Experienced practitioners of striking martial arts, such as karate, tend to withdraw after a point strike and then attempt to repeat the point strike. Conversely, those experienced in grappling tend to skip point strikes and immediately go for surface attacks.

While rules are established for striking, grappling, and submission techniques in martial arts, in actual combat, anything goes. Yet, individuals often unconsciously confine themselves to the rules of martial arts. It shows how strong human preconceptions can be.

To break these preconceptions, one must accumulate different successful experiences. So, in response to opponents attacking with right or left jabs, I have formalized counterattacks using techniques from internal martial arts until actually knocking down the opponent.

Whether it's Tai Chi or Baguazhang, the basic principles are the same. Once you've mastered them, you can develop your own techniques based on various schools and individuals.

IMG_2438.png

Then there's this blog, which explains that Chinese martial arts concept, too. http://yamada.fullcom.jp/?eid=123#gsc.tab=0

It became too long, my bad. Though it was essential 🤷
both that "yamada" JP blog (u need to use Google translate to read it, it's in jap) and chatgpt explanation, as well as the pictures from yamada blog, shows similarity to what Miguel in this panel did against Sukuna.

Last edited:
Back