• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

I can't imagine what would cause him to require such a specific adaptation. Mahoraga appears to go for the path of least resistance when it comes to his techinque hence Sukuna had to wait extra long in order to get a blueprint.

Minor setback, but at least we will be spared from Jxxx Wxxx

If John Lerry has a million haters I’m one of them.

If he has 1000 haters I’m one of them.

If he has 1 hater it’s me.

If he has 0 haters it means I have left this world.

If the world is against John Lerry, I am with the world.

If the world is for John Lerry, I am against the world.

0249-007.png

Strongest Sorcerer In History vs Strongest Sorcerer of Today
All over again... only this time... the greatest to ever do it joins in
0249-018.png

With Yuta's domain being revealed. What do y'all think the best domains are so far? I think Time Cell Moon Palace is a better domain from sheer lethality rather then versatility, given the molecules always keep moving in our body

So, for the second time in a row, Maki was again suggested capable of eliminating Kenjaku in Yuta’s stead. My theory is that the reason Yuta was suggested was because he, and only he, could effectively deal with the rampaging cursed spirits.

With Yuta's domain being revealed. What do y'all think the best domains are so far? I think Time Cell Moon Palace is a better domain from sheer lethality rather then versatility, given the molecules always keep moving in our body
Unlimited void is the only domain that can't be tanked without significant prep (setting up Mahoraga)

Maki could miss on her first strike, get slammed by gravity, get pummeled by numerous cursed spirits, get outperformed by Kenjaku. Keep in mind Kenjaku beat Choso and Yuki, with Tengen’s help, with Yuki’s ct being unknown, with Garuda, and had a black hole dropped on him.

Maki’s the same girl who couldn’t put down a nerfed 15f Sukuna with Yuji’s help. If a soul katana, and good senses could take Kenjaku down they would’ve made her go after him even before Gojo got unsealed. Oh and she’s not invisible with that soul katana, cursed tools give off ce Kenjaku would’ve spotted her far away given his cursed spirits relaying him shit seeing through them

Unlimited void is the only domain that can't be tanked without significant prep (setting up Mahoraga)
The only way to counter Unlimited Void is by canceling it out with an equal sure-hit, like Malevolent Shrine

Megumi's soul getting caught by the stream of information is just a consequence of Unlimited Void's NPI and Malevolent Shrine's sure-hit not protecting him, which Sukuna used to his advantage by using his soul as a medium to adapt to Unlimited Void

Last edited:
Disagree. I think UV is more dangerous given it ***** up even Sukuna.

Yuta’s DE can also be more dangerous depending on what he’s using as a sure hit.
Todo with SD got almost Negged by 0.2 DE of Mahito while even normal humans survived Gojo's 0.2 DE & got out of coma within 2 months. Angels CT is powerful against evil person we don't have much information on her CT working on good people. LMAO even Sukuna inside Megumi body with Megumi restrictions survived that.

Back