• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Thats not a fair comparison. Mahito's sure-hit is an one instant K.O hit (for fodder with weak soul), but Unlimited Void's sure hit is a continuous attack that adds damage overtime.
So Mahito sure hit is one shot KO.( Technically my point is same his sure hit is most dangerous one). Gojo's domain takes time and there is a chance characters surviving while the moment Mahito sure hit hits the target they are good as dead.

So Mahito sure hit is one shot KO.( Technically my point is same his sure hit is most dangerous one). Gojo's domain takes time and there is a chance characters surviving while the moment Mahito sure hit hits the target they are good as dead.
You're missing the point. You're comparing Self-Embodiment of Perfection at it best (0.2 second or not the damage stays the same), with a nerfed Unlimited Void that Gojo suppressed so the humans can stay alive. Both are not the same.

UV normally would kill regular human, or even curses, which is why he setting it at only 0.2 seconds. On top of that, the execution of UV is faster and the effect is harder to defend from. 3F Sukuna easily counter Mahito's domain, while 19/20F Sukuna was getting destroyed from 0.01 second of UV.

You're missing the point. You're comparing Self-Embodiment of Perfection at it best (0.2 second or not the damage stays the same), with a nerfed Unlimited Void that Gojo suppressed so the humans can stay alive. Both are not the same.
Only thing nerfed by Gojo was timing it doesn't change the fact Gojos UV is overtime compared to Mahito's One shot attack
UV normally would kill regular human, or even curses, which is why he setting it at only 0.2 seconds. On top of that, the execution of UV is faster and the effect is harder to defend from. 3F Sukuna easily counter Mahito's domain, while 19/20F Sukuna was getting destroyed from 0.01 second of UV.
Also you are wrong on this one Shibuya Mahito domain ≠ his initial domain sure hit. He needed to manually activate the sure hit when he first used it but in Shibuya he merged DE & Sure Hit activation time.
Also Sukuna tanked less than 10s Total not 0.01s alone. Sukuna still after taking 0.01s he was able to put up a fight until 2:40s inside Gojo's domain.

Whole point is whose domain has deadliest Sure hit not whose domain is faster or slower.

Even Mahito 0.2s sure hit negs the opponent while Gojos Sure hit can be somewhat tanked ( Not saying they would be fine but still better than getting hit by Mahito's domain) that's my point. Mahito domain Sure hit is more dangerous than Gojos. Idk why you people are trying to argue whose sure hit faster and I don't even know how TF 0.2 and full time DE even matter when 0.2 D.E Mahito already kills you while Gojo's domain atleast keeps the target alive for atleast some time.

Mahito's domain was buffed by being used for 0.2 because the opponent doesnt have time to set up a counter.

UV is nerfed by being used for 0.2 seconds because the sure hit effect will paralize you instantly no matter what but it takes time to kill someone

It's not fair to compare the two like that

Only thing nerfed by Gojo was timing it doesn't change the fact Gojos UV is overtime compared to Mahito's One shot attack
It did nerf the effect. Do you think Gojo lowers the duration just for show?

Also you are wrong on this one Shibuya Mahito domain ≠ his initial domain sure hit. He needed to manually activate the sure hit when he first used it but in Shibuya he merged DE & Sure Hit activation time.
Also Sukuna tanked less than 10s Total not 0.01s alone. Sukuna still after taking 0.01s he was able to put up a fight until 2:40s inside Gojo's domain.
Okay yeah fair.

Even Mahito 0.2s sure hit negs the opponent while Gojos Sure hit can be somewhat tanked ( Not saying they would be fine but still better than getting hit by Mahito's domain) that's my point.
Because you're comparing an one hit attack with an attack that accumulates over time. 0.2 second of Mahito's domain have the same usual damage, while Gojo's is clearly reduced. I'm not saying UV needs a long time, but even curses who were slightly resistant to UV like Jogo almost died in UV if not for Gojo sparing him immediately.

Mahito's domain was buffed by being used for 0.2 because the opponent doesnt have time to set up a counter.

UV is nerfed by being used for 0.2 seconds because the sure hit effect will paralize you instantly no matter what but it takes time to kill someone

This. This is what I'm trying to say

It did nerf the effect. Do you think Gojo lowers the duration just for show?
Because you're comparing an one hit attack with an attack that accumulates over time. 0.2 second of Mahito's domain have the same usual damage, while Gojo's is clearly reduced. I'm not saying UV needs a long time, but even curses who were slightly resistant to UV like Jogo almost died in UV if not for Gojo sparing him immediately.
My whole point is whose sure hit is dangerous and if Gojos attacks takes time that's his drawbacks and doesn't disapprove what I said. Gojo spamming DE for 3 min or 0.2s would have different effects based on the time they receive the attacks that doesn't disapprove Mahito's 0.2s domain is insta kill. I don't even wanna talk about how Megumi is still alive after taking around 4-5DE of UV. If it was one shot kill like Mahito it would have killed him. Also Shoko literally states even for Sukuna few seconds is needed to make him incapable of moving. Indicating a character can stay alone for few seconds inside Gojo's Domain.

Nuke can kill a person and a snake can kill a person. Doesn't change nuke > Snake. You don't go around saying Snake venom takes time to kill a person while nuke is insta kill. So you are gonna say Snake > Nuke?
I don't think I can give a better example than this.

• Can you survive Mahito's domain for a second? Answer: No. Gets one shoted.
  • Can you survive Gojo's domain for a second? Answer: Yes. Paralyzed and put to comma for few months. Point you still survives that.
My whole point is whose is dangerous domain.

• Can you survive Mahito's domain for a second? Answer: No. Gets one shoted.
  • Can you survive Gojo's domain for a second? Answer: Yes. Paralyzed and put to comma for few months. Point you still survives that.
My whole point is whose is dangerous domain.
Thing is that there is no scenario where UV lasts for only 0.2 unless Gojo wills it or the opponent has Mahoraga. So in a bloodlusted fight UV is still the more dangerous one because it doesn't give you time to counter it unlike SIoP

Thing is that there is no scenario where UV lasts for only 0.2 unless Gojo wills it or the opponent has Mahoraga. So in a bloodlusted fight UV is still the more dangerous one because it doesn't give you time to counter it unlike SIoP
Well MEGUMI is still alive after taking 3 DE sure hits I'm not sure about him dying from those

And guess why he didn't die when Sukuna got hit by UV, because Mahoraga saved both of their assess
No. Not in Megumi case. Potential man was just taking the direct damage
its...
not only does he survived, he seemed completely uneffected
makes me wonders that can jjk' soul even be overloaded with information?
Nah his soul was Weakened Gojo sees his soul getting damaged.

Maki could miss on her first strike, get slammed by gravity, get pummeled by numerous cursed spirits, get outperformed by Kenjaku. Keep in mind Kenjaku beat Choso and Yuki, with Tengen’s help, with Yuki’s ct being unknown, with Garuda, and had a black hole dropped on him.

Maki’s the same girl who couldn’t put down a nerfed 15f Sukuna with Yuji’s help. If a soul katana, and good senses could take Kenjaku down they would’ve made her go after him even before Gojo got unsealed. Oh and she’s not invisible with that soul katana, cursed tools give off ce Kenjaku would’ve spotted her far away given his cursed spirits relaying him shit seeing through them
In the case of 15F Meguna, still iffy on how nerfed he was at that time. It's still possible that it was only his curse technique's output that was affected, and it was stated to be 10% at its lowest, implying said output could fluctuate anywhere below 100% and said 10%.

Also, Maki and Yuji may not have been really going all out as well. Those two were definitely boxing in that fight but I can't see either of them going all out at that moment to kill Megumi, one of Yuji's best friends and Maki's only other living relative she'd want in her life, even if it meant taking out Sukuna.

In the case of 15F Meguna, still iffy on how nerfed he was at that time. It's still possible that it was only his curse technique's output that was affected, and it was stated to be 10% at its lowest, implying said output could fluctuate anywhere below 100% and said 10%.

Also, Maki and Yuji may not have been really going all out as well. Those two were definitely boxing in that fight but I can't see either of them going all out at that moment to kill Megumi, one of Yuji's best friends and Maki's only other living relative she'd want in her life, even if it meant taking out Sukuna.
I wasn't really talking about physicals just overall since he couldn't use his ct, the thing that makes him more dangerous.

And they were going all out.
0215-009.png

With Yuta's domain being revealed. What do y'all think the best domains are so far? I think Time Cell Moon Palace is a better domain from sheer lethality rather then versatility, given the molecules always keep moving in our body
1. Malevolent Shrine
2. Unlimited Void
3. Womb perfusion
4. Threefold Affliction
5. Pure mutual love

Last edited:
Getting into this thread gave my phone a lobotomy lol maybe its time to make a second one
Is there any CRT on the way to fix absolutely atrocious Tiering of every character other than Satoru and Sukuna?

It's funny to me how Geto meat riders only defense for Geto special grade fraud allegations is that "JJK0 was made before Gege thought of the power system at the time", which is fair, but the fact that he hasn't gone back and given Geto anything at all (like a statement saying he had DE, DA, or even just simple domain) just does not look good for him. They can't even use the actual story to counter the allegations.

Back