• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Junpei > Miwa is insanity.
Junpei is strong what do you mean. He can clash with Sukuna.
16-LWLODZfpKa72U-m.jpg

Idt so. Her binding vow was that that would be her last swing ever. She can't take that back because the consequences of the binding vow are in the past now.
Binding vow are stated to be can be undone if the user puts on themselves. Miwa objective was to kill Kenny so she out everything on her swing and never swing again. It's likely possible that she can now remove that binding vow. Idk just saying.

Binding vow are stated to be can be undone if the user puts on themselves. Miwa objective was to kill Kenny so she out everything on her swing and never swing again. It's likely possible that she can now remove that binding vow. Idk just saying.
Binding vows get undone by taking back what you gave. It's not like she can go back in time and stop herself from doing that swing, so she can't take it back.

This was 2 months in the making so it's nice to finally get it off my chest 😪

Nice.

Got a dumb question.

If Info Manip Type 2 Hax for bodies and souls gets removed... Does that mean normal folks with soul and/or body manip can finally affect JJK folks (ignoring things like layers and whatnot) like how it was before the Type 2 stuff was added?

Also, IIRC, aren't Cursed Spirits extremely unmatchable out of the verse due to Info Manip Type 2 Hax which renders a majority of peeps in the wiki being unable to perceive or interact with 'em despite having NPI or does that stem from something else entirely? I am only somewhat know of this due to a Mahito match, so could be mistaken.

If Info Manip Type 2 Hax for bodies and souls gets removed... Does that mean normal folks with soul and/or body manip can finally affect JJK folks (ignoring things like layers and whatnot) like how it was before the Type 2 stuff was added?
Ogami's Seance Technique and Yaga's Cursed Corpse creation will probably be relegated to Type 1 Information Manipulation and I don't think you can have Type 1 Info souls the same way you have Type 2 Info souls

knnsfM0.jpeg

He just been giving Sukuna new uses of his ct ever since his maki fight without any build up. Shi just lame. At least the arrow had some coolness with it being used against another fire user but this just random.

Ogami's Seance Technique and Yaga's Cursed Corpse creation will probably be relegated to Type 1 Information Manipulation and I don't think you can have Type 1 Info souls the same way you have Type 2 Info souls
how so? there were literally this from the fanbook

I do expect some of the information type 2 to go but the ogami's one is just unimaginable

knnsfM0.jpeg

He just been giving Sukuna new uses of his ct ever since his maki fight without any build up. Shi just lame. At least the arrow had some coolness with it being used against another fire user but this just random.
Why're you surprised someone like Sukuna with such a basic ability uses it in creative ways? That's like shounen 101 and in this case its SUKUNA, the top dog of the verse.

knnsfM0.jpeg

Why're you surprised someone like Sukuna with such a basic ability uses it in creative ways? That's like shounen 101 and in this case its SUKUNA, the top dog of the verse.
Yeah I'll be fr that was a nothing burger lmao

Nothing to be pressed about

I mean he basically just used his slashes to stop something, cool I guess?
In JJK someone pulls up some radom shit without any logic.
Fans: Goated, not an asspull, we don't need logic, not a plot armour.

Sukuna pulls up something Logical
Fans: plot armour, Boring, asspull, It's not logical, he may be peak of jujutsu but he shouldn't perform that, he doens't need anything extra he just need to use simple attacks.

Letting Everyone know I'm working on Yuki's & Angel/Hana profile. Yuki profile is almost finished but I don't know what to put Hana/Angel AP & other Statistics as her Jacob ladder seems like EE. So if anyone has any suggestions let me know.

Back