• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

9 punches are only a few punches.., and i dont think yuji needs a exactly number of hits to decrease his output, its stated that every punches decreasew it
9 punches are a lot of punches. Every attack decreases the output, I didn’t deny it. I said in order to have any relevant decrease it needs a lot of hits.

Who cooked Kenjaku profile?
His tier is lacking compared to his AP justification.
I'll fix that.

9 punches are a lot of punches. Every attack decreases the output, I didn’t deny it. I said in order to have any relevant decrease it needs a lot of hits.
well, yeah, but still decreases it, even if its not that much..
that sukuna is very inconsistent and unquantifiable to use as a proper scalling

.... When he uses Tengen stuff in a fight.
Definitely you deserve this.
jojos-bizarre-adventure-anime.gif

I'm REALLY surprised that we scale Toji and Maki to supersonic+

Shouldn't we make another key for Maki if thats the case? The profile only covers after her realization

So new key?
Kinda sucks since Maki before cursed naoya barely has anything and has no AP change at all
Maybe we could go with something like "Subsonic+, up to Supersonic+ after realization"

So new key?
Kinda sucks since Maki before cursed naoya barely has anything and has no AP change at all
Maybe we could go with something like "Subsonic+, up to Supersonic+ after realization"
No. Just updating her speed. Her speed doesn't really increase, just her reactions

That feat reads like more than just reaction speed. She consciously pulled herself up on the air to dodge Naoya and came back down from the top before he advanced further

Back