• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Me seeing two big butt Brazilian latinas fighting
Crying-guy-meme-meme-10.jpg

This is not what's happening in the cdhapter. Sukuna didn't use electricity to hinder his vision, Sukuna used electricity to attack Kashimo. He attacks Kashimo and then blitzes him. It is the most common speed blitz, I don't know why you're arguing Sukuna did something he absolutely did not, like hindered Kashimo's vision.
Then, Sukuna charges electricity at Kashimo, blocking his view. Since it is electricity, Kashimo cannot see through it with his X-ray vision, similar to a smoke screen. Even at Sukuna's attempted blitz, Kashimo is still able to react and turn around to attack despite being restrained. He then proceeds to tank even more direct blows.
You're being extremely disingenuous, the scans literally say otherwise. You're dumbing it down for the sake of downplaying the feat to a blitz.
Headcanon, and it's actually the opposite. Sukuna just couldn't do anything against them because otherwise he'd get hit with Jacob's Ladder. He was forced to be on the defensive.
Holding back while being defensive in a 1v3 with one of the characters being a heavy counter to him is different. Kashimo, who took on that same Sukuna 1 on 1, despite not landing a hit, faced a Sukuna who was still using his abilities way more effectively and was able to keep up with him and is on par with him speed-wise. Sukuna didn't have to use as many abilities against Yuji, Yuta, and Rika, who still died to him by simpler means btw.
It took less to defeat Yuta? What are you smoking? Sukuna gambled, he could literally lose right there. Yuta and Yuji were the ones closer to defeat Sukuna, they had the best performance against him after Gojo. Sukuna had to accept getting hit with Jacob's Ladder so he could do something different. That Jacob's Ladder could've erased the finger and killed him. Yuji could've successfully rescued Megumi. Sukuna was toying with Kashimo and definitely not taking as seriously as you think he was.
You're acting as if a 3v1 is even comparable to a 1 on 1 against a holding back Sukuna, and you're asking me what I'm smoking. It's funny that they were still brought to their knees despite having a significant advantage. You're downplaying so much that you don't even have a clue what you're talking about.
Kashimo is then forced to use HWB because Yuta opens his Domain and is then forced to fight with his legs, not being able to use anything he has.
Dawg, what domain? You think Yuta in character is gonna open his domain before Kashimo gives him a full beatdown and lights him up with lightning and EM waves? Note the speed difference btw. Yuta would be getting outpaced and beaten to a PULP. I encourage you to keep coping, Yuta is garbage compared to King Kashimo and it do be like that sometimes.

Gonna be frank regarding Shinjuku Showdown both has Wincons depending on the conditions though it would be more like draw due to Kashimo himself dying
  • If MBA Kashimo gets inside Yuta's domain then Kashimo is cooked (mainly because of JL)
  • If Kashimo blitzes Yuta before his sure hit gets activated. Yuta's Domain sure hit is similar to Mahito domain where User needs to manually activate it so Yuta loses if Kashimo Bliztes him before that.
  • If Yuta fights MBA Kashimo head on head Yuta gets cooked.
That doesn't change Base Kashimo > CG Yuta.

Anyway not interested in this topic much. I'm curious about tomorrow chapter. So if you agree or disagree with this take. Not gonna care much. I'm gonna be back when the leaks are out.

I took that statement w/the context of it coming from Gojo's expectations. Since Gojo has the six eyes everyone's CE efficiency/control is sloppy compared to him and he expects more from the special grade that's considered #2 to The Strongest, even if Yuta's efficiency is still exceptional. It's just not the exceptional that Gojo knows Yuta is capable of reaching.
Yeah rereading, Gojo is even surprised Kusakabe hasn’t addressed this in Yuta. The guys control is definitely not good overall, its not just Gojo comparing himself to Yuta, Gojo can just tell how bad it is while others can’t. This is like people not knowing how to read Yuji’s flow cause their senses aren’t as good as Todo, doesn’t mean the flow isn’t bad now. Gojo still gets on him even after his training, telling him he’s more blessed and really needs to take advantage of it. He’s blatantly saying Yuta’s lacking as a blessed sorcerer even compared to himself, how could this mean Yuta is exceptional? The fact Yuta doesn’t even have reinforcement on Ryu’s level should tell you the guy doesn’t have good control.

Yuta’s got bad control -> Some can’t tell -> Gojo can -> It’s still bad

Back