• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

So who is stronger ? Kashimo or Maki

Kashimo did shit against what is pretty much the weakest Sukuna has ever been.

Maki kept up with a Sukuna that was in a similar position to the one Kashimo fought.

I love Higurama, and I value his contributions. He did not have a better performance than Maki though. Like, at no point in his fight with Sukuna is there even the illusion that he's not being toyed with and his biggest contribution is good, most if not all of the cast would've been screwed if Sukuna got to keep his Curse Tool but Maki's is bigger and better. Maki got to take out Sukuna's heart, disable WCS, and mandhle Sukuna for a little bit.

I love Higurama, and I value his contributions. He did not have a better performance than Maki though. Like, at no point in his fight with Sukuna is there even the illusion that he's not being toyed with and his biggest contribution is good, most if not all of the cast would've been screwed if Sukuna got to keep his Curse Tool but Maki's is bigger and better. Maki got to take out Sukuna's heart, disable WCS, and mandhle Sukuna for a little bit.
I was joking. He had a decent performance considering his level but had a huge impact. That Cursed Tool would’ve made some destruction.

I think M3x is talking about who did better in sense about fighting not whose attack did more damage or assisted the cast

Higuruma put up a better fight overall

I think M3x is talking about who did better in sense about fighting not whose attack did more damage or assisted the cast

Higuruma put up a better fight overall
Yeah, considering Higuruma has been a sorcerer for like, 2 months at that point, had a very non-combative CT and being a Grade 1 Sorcerer, he did great.

Maki though, Gege did her dirty. Sukuna was toying or just not interested in anyone but Maki. She was the chosen one that made Sukuna go all out, like, what the ****? Lmao.

How this chapter feels
kc57wl488gxb1.jpg

Back