• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

I think you should specify that guy instead of saying "you guys." It's really silly how he comes into JJK threads and starts talking trash about it when no one cared. Did you see anyone starting any beef on their own?

Last week, the same thing happened. When everyone was enjoying Yuji's DE, he came out of nowhere and started talking about Deku.

I also don't want to hear about insecure bullshit when I'm not the one going around everywhere calling JJK "mediocre Kaisen" even though no one is talking about it. I guess he doesn't even know what insecure means. LMAO
I just said that he was a 20% Deku victim (which he is), you got insecure and started trash talking MHA out of nowhere, don't play the victim here friend, because you're definitely not one

P1MVk5K.png

I just said that he was a 20% Deku victim (which he is), you got insecure and started trash talking MHA out of nowhere, don't play the victim here friend, because you're definitely not one

No, I made a joke, you and him got insecure and started with the trash talking and slander, not me.
Also is *started, not star

This will be my final comment to you;

this you?
2024-08-01_172713.png
2024-08-01_172726.png

this you reacting to someone making a joke back at you, calling the MC trash? in a discussion entirely unrelated to what you are talking about? no honestly if you are gonna try talking shit at least be competent.

But enough of that, you try starting this type of nonsense again content mods will be brought in and you will be banned for this type of behavior, so go back to your own threads and don't start shit would you?

That is 100% right! Healthy competition aside b/w favorite shows, it can feel like we're at each others throats over what's better, an apple or an orange.
Tell that to EldemadeDityjon and Sir_sun_man, not me, I just made a joke about Yuji being a 20% Deku victim, then they got insecure and started saying that MHA is trash, baby shit and JJK was peak out of nowhere

This will be my final comment to you;

this you?
2024-08-01_172713.png
2024-08-01_172726.png

this you reacting to someone making a joke back at you, calling the MC trash? in a discussion entirely unrelated to what you are talking about? no honestly if you are gonna try talking shit at least be competent.

But enough of that, you try starting this type of nonsense again content mods will be brought in and you will be banned for this type of behavior, so go back to your own threads and don't start shit would you?
Don't play the victim and twist the context here, I only called Yuji a trash MC after y'all called Deku a trash MC

I'm gonna do a project on rewriting DS and make massive changes to the story because there are a lot of missed opportunities, you know, just as a little writing project for fun
yeah that is true, I'd say focus on what demons actually are (as in how the lily actually made them), how breathing styles actually function and why sun breathing is that wildly different to the style derived from it, what demon slayer marks are (cuse no honestly what are those thing?) and finally less flash backs please

yeah that is true, I'd say focus on what demons actually are (as in how the lily actually made them), how breathing styles actually function and why sun breathing is that wildly different to the style derived from it, what demon slayer marks are (cuse no honestly what are those thing?) and finally less flash backs please
Also make Muzan not a fraud and have Kokushibo vs Tanjiro be a thing, have the Sun Breathing vs Moon Breathing match

Back