• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Yuji is basically saying that the memories you share & lay with the people around you carry more weight & value than the amount of memories you yourself make in your lifetime. Meaning that Sukuna having lived for thousands of years, all his memories are not as valuable because they weren't shared with his beloved ones unlike Yuji's memories. This goes back to his initial point of asking if Sukuna looked through his memories& Sukuna saying it's worthless to do so.

Gege COOKED

I was really scared that Gege was just gonna reveal they are both already dead, but getting a full chapter of these two just talking feels like such a relief from this arcs constant insanity. Yuji trying to reach some sort of humanity in Sukuna only to for Sukuna to truly not give a shit. The cold ass ultimatum Yuji drops. The final page of Sukuna getting livid.
GT3qSqVaYAA7EtQ.jpg

Easily one of the best chapters in this arc

I was really scared that Gege was just gonna reveal they are both already dead, but getting a full chapter of these two just talking feels like such a relief from this arcs constant insanity. Yuji trying to reach some sort of humanity in Sukuna only to for Sukuna to truly not give a shit. The cold ass ultimatum Yuji drops. The final page of Sukuna getting livid.
GT3qSqVaYAA7EtQ.jpg

Sukuna should Just die sticking to his ideals fr

The fights are usually not 1v1s like you would see in anime such as DBZ where they would sit back and let you cook
The whole basis behind Goku and Vegeta's rival initially was that Vegeta only lost their first fight because he got jumped by Yajirobe, Krillin and Gohan so Goku wanted Vegeta to live so they could 1v1 later 😭

Villains get jumped in DBZ, the issue is that Toriyama would usually have the strongest guy on the team punch a newly transformed villain square in the face or use their strongest attack just for it to do nothing to establish how big of a threat the villain is. Piccolo, Krillin and Gohan jumped final form Frieza but they all got blitzed and let Vegeta solo since he was the only one that could keep up only for Frieza beat his ass after no-selling Vegeta's full power while using like 2% of his power the whole time. Android 17 and Piccolo tried to jump Cell just for Piccolo's strongest attack to not even scratch him, Android 16 was the strongest fighter around when Imperfect Cell transformed and he got rocked immediately.

Shinjuku Showdown would've ended in 2 chapters if Sukuna was strong enough to eat a 200% Hollow Purple without any damage and one-shot Gojo with a regular punch from the get-go

GT3qSqVaYAA7EtQ.jpg

Sukuna when someone shows him compassion:
goku-stare.png

Lowk my favorite chapters so far apart from Kenny vs Choso & Yuki
My favourites are Sukuna sending off his opponents. Idk man it just hits different everytime I read it.
For a second I thought Gege was going to do Talk no Jujutsu but this was great, they are both honest to themselves
Gege isn't that soft to end the fight with Talk no Jutsu

Maki though, Gege did her dirty. Sukuna was toying or just not interested in anyone but Maki. She was the chosen one that made Sukuna go all out, like, what the ****? Lmao.
As a Maki fan, that was a weird and crazy moment. While I can see the logic behind it and remember a scene or two of build up beforehand, the execution gave it a huge "out of nowhere, WTF" vibe

cringe-eww.gif

If you don't like JJK, go watch some kids' show or something and just be with it. You don't need to come here and spit your hate for sole reason of seeking attention.
Or what? Are you gonna cry or something? JJK is more watched by kids than MHA nowadays, so I guess that I could call that mediocre Shonen slop a "kid show", I just want to brought down Mediocre Kaisen glazers to reality, your Shonen slop isn't objectively better than this other Shonen slop, heck it wouldn't even existed without that other Shonen slop

Can you guys please stop arguing about this? It's not that serious.
I think you should specify that guy instead of saying "you guys." It's really silly how he comes into JJK threads and starts talking trash about it when no one cared. Did you see anyone starting any beef on their own?

Last week, the same thing happened. When everyone was enjoying Yuji's DE, he came out of nowhere and started talking about Deku.

I also don't want to hear about insecure bullshit when I'm not the one going around everywhere calling JJK "mediocre Kaisen" even though no one is talking about it. I guess he doesn't even know what insecure means. LMAO

Back