• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

We can see one hand Sukuna with less output than the time he fought Kashimo already dog walking the whole cast. Even taking hits from Miguel. Kashimo was dog walking one armed Meguna. Sukuna just ended him quickly because mostly he got annoyed with bullshit about strength and all. His physical capabilities shouldn't be any less than Yuta, Kenny and Yorozu.

Last edited:
as a yuta fan I'm loving the kashimo glaze, I remember after he died all we got was slander about him then everyone stopped talking about him lmao, it's good to see people put respect on his name

Kept up with Sukuna*. Blocked several of his attacks and forced dude into his form. The guy’s ct literally states he’s surpassed human limits.
Kept up with a dying Sukuna without his arm and one leg, heavily damaged and when Sukuna transformed he was blitzed a lot of times and didn't hit a single hit.
Would’ve died due to a lack of ce management. Big dawg Kashi went three rounds with Hakari and would’ve kept going. That boy Yuta ran out of fuel in minutes and needed his dead gf then saw two domains got scared and frantically expanded his, he never seen a battle like that. Be lucky he’s blessed, would’ve been an average first grade otherwise
No, he actually would've ruled everyone. You know that.
The downplay is insane. CT Kashimo was legitimately going h2h with a fresh but weakened TF Sukuna. He straight up only lost because he got outhaxed with a huge ass WCS. Yuta got his ass handed to him by a Sukuna who was holding back, despite being in his domain and throwing everything he could, along with Yuji lowering his output.
What downplay? Kashimo literally didn't hit Sukuna when he transformed, and he only kept up with this ************:
0235-018.png

Sorry but there is no such a thing as Kashimo downplay. Kashimo never hit a single hit against Sukuna after the transformation and was constantly blitzed by him. He is not as strong as yall wank him.

I swear yall are reading a different fight. Chapter 238. All Kashimo did was getting his ass beaten by Sukuna without any chance to counter attack. Sukuna was even playing with him telling him to dodge his next attack

The only reason Kashimo was that high in a top 10 is because of the lack of characters to take his position. Now Yuji took it.

What downplay? Kashimo literally didn't hit Sukuna when he transformed, and he only kept up with this ************:
0235-018.png
It's very easy to read the manga dawg. Despite not landing a direct hit on a fresh weakened TF Sukuna, he is able to keep up with him in combat. Kashimo blocks Sukuna’s two upper limbs with his arm and Sukuna’s lower limb with his leg. Immediately after that, Sukuna punches Kashimo away with the force of two of his arms, then charges up an EM wave from a distance. Sukuna realizes this and begins chanting a huge WCS, which Kashimo manages to dodge with Sukuna's heads-up. Then, Sukuna charges electricity at Kashimo, blocking his view. Since it is electricity, Kashimo cannot see through it with his X-ray vision, similar to a smoke screen. Even at Sukuna's attempted blitz, Kashimo is still able to react and turn around to attack despite being restrained. He then proceeds to tank even more direct blows. Despite being flung and Sukuna drawing blood, he still has the ability to fight, preparing to charge up another EM wave while Sukuna summons a huge hot cross buns-shaped WCS to finish him off.

And yet, you compare Kashimo to Yuta, who, even after going all out against a holding back Sukuna, still got heavily injured by a low-output WCS while giving it his all, even with the help of Yuji consistently lowering his output.
Sorry but there is no such a thing as Kashimo downplay. Kashimo never hit a single hit against Sukuna after the transformation and was constantly blitzed by him. He is not as strong as yall wank him.
^Coming from a Kashimo downplayer

Edit: I forgot to mention Yuta also had Rika

It's very easy to read the manga dawg. Despite not landing a direct hit on a fresh weakened TF Sukuna, he is able to keep up with him in combat. Kashimo blocks Sukuna’s two upper limbs with his arm and Sukuna’s lower limb with his leg. Immediately after that, Sukuna punches Kashimo away with the force of two of his arms, then charges up an EM wave from a distance. Sukuna realizes this and begins chanting a huge WCS, which Kashimo manages to dodge with Sukuna's heads-up. Then, Sukuna charges electricity at Kashimo, blocking his view. Since it is electricity, Kashimo cannot see through it with his X-ray vision, similar to a smoke screen. Even at Sukuna's attempted blitz, Kashimo is still able to react and turn around to attack despite being restrained. He then proceeds to tank even more direct blows. Despite being flung and Sukuna drawing blood, he still has the ability to fight, preparing to charge up another EM wave while Sukuna summons a huge hot cross buns-shaped WCS to finish him off.
Why are you even describing the chapter to me? Everyone read this chapter, everyone knows what happened. And you're being very generous to Kashimo, he was completely blitzed by Sukuna and after the blitz, he turn around just to get restrained and punched. He didn't react, he was blitzed.

You take a fight where Kashimo is getting absolutely destroyed and try to make it like he wasn't.
And yet, you compare Kashimo to Yuta, who, even after going all out against a holding back Sukuna, still got heavily injured by a low-output WCS while giving it his all, even with the help of Yuji consistently lowering his output.
Stop lying now. Kashimo only went all out against Maki, he was holding back against Kashimo as well. There is no such a thing as "low output WCS", it's an attack that cuts through space. It has the same potency regardless. Yuta wasn't going all out per se, he wasn't using awakened Rika on that fight, Rika was actually weaker.
Struggles with ce control, relies solely on volume, has a 5 minute limit on ct use, reinforcement is below Ryu, doesn't actually understand how to do RCT.
The reason he struggles with CE control is because he literally doesn't need to be efficient, he has CE to use. Only you and Elde use this Gojo statement acting like Yuta lacks basic CE control rather than Yuta lacking the CE control Gojo wants him to have. How the **** not understanting how to use RCT is bad? He ain't teaching that to anyone, he uses it and uses very well.

I think you just kept saying random bullshit to make Yuta look bad here lol.

Why are you even describing the chapter to me? Everyone read this chapter, everyone knows what happened. And you're being very generous to Kashimo, he was completely blitzed by Sukuna and after the blitz, he turn around just to get restrained and punched. He didn't react, he was blitzed.

You take a fight where Kashimo is getting absolutely destroyed and try to make it like he wasn't.

Stop lying now. Kashimo only went all out against Maki, he was holding back against Kashimo as well. There is no such a thing as "low output WCS", it's an attack that cuts through space. It has the same potency regardless. Yuta wasn't going all out per se, he wasn't using awakened Rika on that fight, Rika was actually weaker.

The reason he struggles with CE control is because he literally doesn't need to be efficient, he has CE to use. Only you and Elde use this Gojo statement acting like Yuta lacks basic CE control rather than Yuta lacking the CE control Gojo wants him to have. How the **** not understanting how to use RCT is bad? He ain't teaching that to anyone, he uses it and uses very well.

I think you just kept saying random bullshit to make Yuta look bad here lol.
I think Gojo just means overall.

Arkenis be like "Hmm yeah despite Yuta being able to use RCT and not being affected by the CE consumption factor since he has a fuckton, he cannot teach it to someone else because he does on instict, therefore, that's something bad!!!"

yz3G8zS.png

The guy that is more blessed than Gojo himself.
No
The guy who originally had a conditionless copy
Originally
The guy who has the second highest CE probably in history
And one of the worst CE control
The guy who was stated several times to be a prodigy second to Gojo only (after 1 year of being a sorcerer too)
Its insane how he barely improved after
The guy who, with 1 month of real training, was the only one besides Gojo who could actually kill Sukuna.
are you talking about Itadori

It's so funny how Gojo went "Yeah your CE control isn't that good yet" and everyone went crazy thinking Yuta has poor CE control when he actually has it better than almost everyone else, and this was never a problem to him.

Arkenis be like "Hmm yeah despite Yuta being able to use RCT and not being affected by the CE consumption factor since he has a fuckton, he cannot teach it to someone else because he does on instict, therefore, that's something bad!!!"

yz3G8zS.png
Not knowing the process of rct and relying on instinct shows a lack of ce control. That is bad when talking about Yuta’s level of ce control. And the guy is affected by the ce consumption, he ran out from using rct like 4 times.

It's so funny how Gojo went "Yeah your CE control isn't that good yet" and everyone went crazy thinking Yuta has poor CE control when he actually has it better than almost everyone else, and this was never a problem to him.
He literally harps on the guy for it being sloppy.

Not knowing the process of rct and relying on instinct shows a lack of ce control. That is bad when talking about Yuta’s level of ce control. And the guy is affected by the ce consumption, he ran out from using rct like 4 times.
It doesn't, CE control was never a problem for Yuta, he never had any issues with it. Of course he spends a lot of CE, but he does that because he can. And how the **** does not knowing the process of it makes your CE control bad? Even before learning it Gojo had one of the best CE controls ever because of the Six Eyes.
Yuta still had 0 issues with his CE control as far as the manga goes.

I took that statement w/the context of it coming from Gojo's expectations. Since Gojo has the six eyes everyone's CE efficiency/control is sloppy compared to him and he expects more from the special grade that's considered #2 to The Strongest, even if Yuta's efficiency is still exceptional. It's just not the exceptional that Gojo knows Yuta is capable of reaching.

I took that statement w/the context of it coming from Gojo's expectations. Since Gojo has the six eyes everyone's CE efficiency/control is sloppy compared to him and he expects more from the special grade that's considered #2 to The Strongest, even if Yuta's efficiency is still exceptional. It's just not the exceptional that Gojo knows Yuta is capable of reaching.
It's even worse for Yuta because he knows he doesn't need a high level of efficiency given he's blessed with half of Sukuna's CE pool.

It's even worse for Yuta because he knows he doesn't need a high level of efficiency given he's blessed with half of Sukuna's CE pool.
Reminds me of the Chimera Ants; they have a higher level of talent for Nen and reserves than most humans but a good chunk of them end up wasting it since they never needed to prioritize efficiency

Why are you even describing the chapter to me?
You admit that I described the chapter and still say I am being generous. Kashimo never got blitzed by Sukuna, his vision was hindered by Sukuna's electricity, as X-rays are a form of high-energy electromagnetic radiation which is straight up disrupted by Electricity. It wasn't a speed blitz and never will be, since we can see Kashimo turning around to combat Sukuna before getting restrained despite the smokescreen. Don't use these lame arguments to downplay Kashimo and then say I'm being generous.
My point is that Sukuna was putting more effort against Kashimo than against Yuji, Yuta, and Rika combined. We both saw the huge unavoidable WCS that led to Kashimo's defeat, something none of the latter three had to experience. Heck, Sukuna wasn't even initially giving a damn about anything Yuta did until Yuta punched his stomach mouth, and yet it took way less to defeat Yuta altogether, despite him giving everything he's got.

Yuta gets striked by lightning then vaporized via EM Waves when going up against CT Kashimo.

You admit that I described the chapter and still say I am being generous.
Let's not play with semantics now.
Kashimo never got blitzed by Sukuna, his vision was hindered by Sukuna's electricity, as X-rays are a form of high-energy electromagnetic radiation that straight up disrupts X-ray vision. It wasn't a speed blitz and never will be, since we can see Kashimo turning around to combat Sukuna before getting restrained despite the smokescreen. Don't use these lame arguments to downplay Kashimo and then say I'm being generous.
This is not what's happening in the cdhapter. Sukuna didn't use electricity to hinder his vision, Sukuna used electricity to attack Kashimo. He attacks Kashimo and then blitzes him. It is the most common speed blitz, I don't know why you're arguing Sukuna did something he absolutely did not, like hindered Kashimo's vision.
My point is that Sukuna was putting more effort against Kashimo than against Yuji, Yuta, and Rika combined.
Headcanon, and it's actually the opposite. Sukuna just couldn't do anything against them because otherwise he'd get hit with Jacob's Ladder. He was forced to be on the defensive.
We both saw the huge unavoidable WCS that led to Kashimo's defeat, something none of the latter three had to experience.
A huge Dismantle nest*, not WCS.
Heck, Sukuna wasn't even initially giving a damn about anything Yuta did until Yuta punched his stomach mouth, and yet it took way less to defeat Yuta altogether, despite him giving everything he's got.
It took less to defeat Yuta? What are you smoking? Sukuna gambled, he could literally lose right there. Yuta and Yuji were the ones closer to defeat Sukuna, they had the best performance against him after Gojo. Sukuna had to accept getting hit with Jacob's Ladder so he could do something different. That Jacob's Ladder could've erased the finger and killed him. Yuji could've successfully rescued Megumi. Sukuna was toying with Kashimo and definitely not taking as seriously as you think he was.
Yuta gets striked by lightning then vaporized via EM Waves when going up against CT Kashimo.
Kashimo is then forced to use HWB because Yuta opens his Domain and is then forced to fight with his legs, not being able to use anything he has.

Back