• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

minor detail, minor details, just need an answer
Uhh, well… I guess… For Sukuna and Yorozu, no; for Megumi and Tsumiki who are still in their bodies and presumably feel everything, yes.

Megumi and Tsumiki are step siblings, so there’s no inbreeding that would deter Sukuna and Yorozu (not like they’d care though, I guess), and even if there was, they could just incarnate and move along. Megumi and Tsumiki are still step siblings though, so if killing Gojo wasn’t enough for Megumi to summon Big Raga to kill himself, this would.

Then again, Gege’s kinda had a sus track record with the Zenins. Depending on how you wanna read that scene, Tsumiki could be Megumi’s ideal type, and in the databook they (Gege) said that either Maki (💀) or Megumi was possibly Mai’s first love.

You talk a big game bud, but wheres the crt at?
So you think they're below supersonic when fighting? 🤣 I need you to be real with me.
If so please quit powerscaling as well. Many mf's in VSBW when it comes to jjk speed scale probably did some Potara fusion with quora + SpaceBattle's and ComicVine to even have such level of dogshit logic low key 😭 cuz this shit is wild.
But when it comes to other series people become more normal 👍

Uhh, well… I guess… For Sukuna and Yorozu, no; for Megumi and Tsumiki who are still in their bodies and presumably feel everything, yes.

Megumi and Tsumiki are step siblings, so there’s no inbreeding that would deter Sukuna and Yorozu (not like they’d care though, I guess), and even if there was, they could just incarnate and move along. Megumi and Tsumiki are still step siblings though, so if killing Gojo wasn’t enough for Megumi to summon Big Raga to kill himself, this would.

Then again, Gege’s kinda had a sus track record with the Zenins. Depending on how you wanna read that scene, Tsumiki could be Megumi’s ideal type, and in the databook they (Gege) said that either Maki (💀) or Megumi was possibly Mai’s first love.
image.png

Actual shitposter

idk if i should be that guy and point out the fact that naoya is turning narrowly and thus would be losing a lot of speed so her outpacing/dodging him after that point is probably him not moving at maximum speed, she was also explicitly dodging by predicting where he'll move by reading the world, since pre-reading the world she couldn't dodge
While that's true of the real world we typically ignore things like that for calcs, and internal universe logic. Naoya losing large amounts of speed would be something he would note, and would also be the point of blame for why he isn't hitting her over it being some big mystery he can't figure out. Especially if the large amounts of speed he's losing drops him to at or below his original max speed which Maki can deal with.

how many here genuinely think gojo and Sukuna aren't at the worst low ball fighting at supersonic speed levels but rather below that. I need some answers
I think there's a lot to argue for the pair being faster. We have thanks to Gojo confirmation that his perception/reaction speed is enough to hit the window of the blackflash with no issue so at least MHS+ reaction speed, the likes of Naoya being unable to even tag a Maki who was supposed to be equal to Toji where Gojo could do so as a Teen and even Blitzed with a Hollow Purple (if we don't give Hollow Purple some weird speed), and Sukuna could dodge and intercept a lightspeed attack (even as an outlier still would put him above Mach 3). The only thing that potentially holds these two back is Sukuna usage of Piercing Blood, but there's an argument that there isn't a ceiling to how fast it can get, the Toji stuff helps answer that, and time and time again Sukuna has dodged Piercing Blood at all but point blank range something which Kenjaku also treated as no problem.

I think there's a lot to argue for the pair being faster. We have thanks to Gojo confirmation that his perception/reaction speed is enough to hit the window of the blackflash with no issue so at least MHS+ reaction speed, the likes of Naoya being unable to even tag a Maki who was supposed to be equal to Toji where Gojo could do so as a Teen and even Blitzed with a Hollow Purple (if we don't give Hollow Purple some weird speed), and Sukuna could dodge and intercept a lightspeed attack (even as an outlier still would put him above Mach 3). The only thing that potentially holds these two back is Sukuna usage of Piercing Blood, but there's an argument that there isn't a cieling to how fast it can get, the Toji stuff helps answer that, and time and time again Sukuna has dodged Piercing Blood at all but point blank range something which Kenjaku also treated as no problem.
Yeah PB is dependent on CE reinforcement. And yeah gojo did blitz toji with his charge up for purple etc. (Which as we know is the slowest move to pull off. Manifest red and blue. Build up proper CE. Then fuse it and then fire it off. Toji was completely frozen in that scene when he was doing this.)

But what I asked is HOW many people genuinely think that gojo and Sukuna moving around, punching etc or reacting (reaction speed) is barely supersonic or below.

Would Takaba creating the weird Fanta Sea thing in 242 yield anything decent?
For himself maybe?
Its not real and nor would it apply to scaling.
It's real. Otherwise Takaba wouldn't be able to one-shot the special grade like he did against Kenjaku, or Kenjaku wouldn't be able to interact with it as he does. It just isn't really applicable for scaling

It's real. Otherwise Takaba wouldn't be able to one-shot the special grade like he did against Kenjaku, or Kenjaku wouldn't be able to interact with it as he does. It just isn't really applicable for scaling
Its not real, its all a simulation, the damage may be real but the creations aren’t. And really? These characters use ce and interact with abstract and mental stuff already, interacting with simulations isn’t out of the question

I think you're not understanding what it means for it to be a simulation. This isn't a fight taking place in either of their heads. Even as a simulation, Takaba is actually creating things with the comedian. While the scenarios are all made up as simulations, the contents of these simulations are physical things as Takaba and Kenjaku are physically present throughout them

I think you're not understanding what it means for it to be a simulation. This isn't a fight taking place in either of their heads. Even as a simulation, Takaba is actually creating things with the comedian. While the scenarios are all made up as simulations, the contents of these simulations are physical things as Takaba and Kenjaku are physically present throughout them
No one said in the head, I’m talking about them being temporary manifestations. Same way domains are temporary and we dont scale those either.

While that's true of the real world we typically ignore things like that for calcs
..uh,you ignore logic for calcs?
and internal universe logic. Naoya losing large amounts of speed would be something he would note, and would also be the point of blame for why he isn't hitting her over it being some big mystery he can't figure out.
doesn't exactly mean much, in universe we're explicitly told that he needs a long time and a lot of distance to build up speed and he was only stated to reach mach 3 when making a really long and straight bullrush, at no other point is he actually stated to be maintaining his maximum speed, him being suprised he can't hit her anymore really has nothing to do with it
Especially if the large amounts of speed he's losing drops him to at or below his original max speed which maki can deal with.
which the previous maki may have struggled with and maybe even been unable to dodge, but post reading the world maki now actually could, idk why you're even assuming he is constantly at max speed, that not only doesn't make a lick of sens the narrative never implied it

not like anyone here is gonna agree anyways

..uh,you ignore logic for calcs?

doesn't exactly mean much, in universe we're explicitly told that he needs a long time and a lot of distance to build up speed and he was only stated to reach mach 3 when making a really long and straight bullrush, at no other point is he actually stated to be maintaining his maximum speed, him being suprised he can't hit her anymore really has nothing to do with it

which the previous maki may have struggled with and maybe even been unable to dodge, but post reading the world maki now actually could, idk why you're even assuming he is constantly at max speed, that not only doesn't make a lick of sens the narrative never implied it

not like anyone here is gonna agree anyways
For how the logic works, I'll admit that JJK's world has done a lot of effective work from the locations, design, references, etc. that it feels like our real world had magic so that might mean a different standard to when/how we apply real world logic to it. At the same time, JJK is still very much a work of fiction where it's own internal logic is what primarily matters as what @Duedate8898 means.

I do doubt Naoya was at his Mach 3 speed constantly that doesn't mean he never reached it after Maki's awakening either. To the best of my knowledge, he never said anything along the lines of "I can't touch her b/c I haven't been able reach my top speed" as well. So, it sounds like a safe assumption that Maki was dodging Naoya at his top speed.

i do be tired from the constant arguing and the mental trauma i got from seeing sheep shiver in fear before they get killed so i shall stop arguing

this really isn't how i should be enjoying my summer lol

i do be tired from the constant arguing and the mental trauma i got from seeing sheep shiver in fear before they get killed so i shall stop arguing

this really isn't how i should be enjoying my summer lol
Might be less tiring if you didn't make passive aggressive comments such as this. Doesn't endear your opposition to your argument.

Might be less tiring if you didn't make passive aggressive comments such as this. Doesn't endear your opposition to your argument.
It happens too naturally

Idk when I took that habit but I've been arguing for far too long I get aggressive without even me wanting to be lol

Then I end up feeling bad and wanting to apologize but being unable to because it feels awkward, and it feels weird to edit the post, because then it would feel like you're adding to stuff or trying to frame them of being aggressive while you're innocent

Man I used to be so polite, I need to get rid of this habit

Back