• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

the thing you can't comprehend is that ur ass logic would Literally have so many mfs not ftl or mftl any longer like db or JoJo 🤣
It's how ridiculous your logic is. It is garbage. There is no other way to put it when you have completely nonsensical standards.
great! so be it!

the thing is, mate, if you can't find the flaw in my logic, then, yk, it's correct, if you think otherwise you need to use logic to say why

Ye it being in 41 seconds doesn't matter lol
because you said so?
care to, yk, provide an adequate explanation?

You act as if something happening within a specific time frame changed anything when we literally see it take way longer then that.
...isn't that like, even worse for the speed scaling?

do you understand what you're talking about?

We literally see 3m in domain battle take about few panels to end 😂
...how the hell does that help you, that helps me

Again you're inputting absurd standards in powerscaling. please quit powerscaling because this is just one of the wildest standards for what qualifies for X speed I've ever seen
you mean S=D/T?
that's the absurd standard?
physics?

Laws of physics? No dude you're saying characters need to do more than just throw around couple of blows to be hypersonic, mhs etc to qualify as that level of speed
how the **** is that wrong, i am literally laughing in disbleif lmao

also depends on the time frame in which those blows are use, you know, the good ol S=D/T

And they also need to cross large distances when fighting for some reason?
in 41 seconds?
yes, or alternatively small distances in a short ammount of time

You're just making up wild standards that is illogical af.
still yet to see any reason why it's illogical other than by those standards all these verses will get downgraded 2!

idc?
like so what lol

You just don't like JJK speed that's not new bro.
i literally read all the new chaps, just because i have more common sens than..well, a lot of people here it seems, doesn't mean i don't like it

why do you even think i'm here

Now go argue this in a random vs wiki dragon ball thread please. Heck do it on any other series with FTL to mftl scaling on this site. U gotta cook 🔥

i don't feel like reading evey single series to powerscale them nor do i want to, feel free to keep using this excuse tho

And yet they're only throwing around couple of punches??? W Hypersonic.

they're still fast, never denied that, like hypersonic at best, but this does show they're not going at constant blurs of supersonic to hypersonic velocities even when fighting to the death

im also convinced you got one of the biggest dogshit standards for speed scaling Bro so dw.
my standard is following the speed formula we learned as children, how do calc speed then?

Your arguments are just bad lmao
care to just explain why then?
really, just explain why the argument is bad

Ig everyone in Record of Ragnarok is only peak human cuz most of fights there last for 5-10 minutes with only some dozen of punchs happening smh
if that is the case, then yes, i have no idea how you all even scale but at this point i give up

you all are hopeless

You want to make them Hypersonic while using Peak Human "antifeats" like "they can only punch some dozen of times without 41 seconds"

they're still fast, never denied that, like hypersonic at best, but this does show they're not going at constant blurs of supersonic to hypersonic velocities even when fighting to the death

and it's not like they were in constant motion, the little exchance isn't all there was in that 41 seconds, they're plenty superhuman even using that, meguna used peircing blood at the end to interupt purple's activation and it took time to move towards it's target (about a couple dozen meters), meaning the last exchange was in the millseconds, they're plenty fast, they can maybe reach hypersonic speed when simply dashing forwards, but this still exists, which implies jjk fights aren't happening in constant blurs of supersonic to hypersonic motion, like i said earlier

i feel speecheless, but it is what it is

Mf has piercing blood
Kashimo's lightning
Sukuna using piercing water
Itadori almost hitting Sukuna with piercing blood
Naoya
Naobito
And much more to argue for Hypersonic at best

And bro choose "Sukuna and Gojo could only punch some dozen of times within 41 seconds (most of time both were only thinking about possibilities)

Truly sad
No surpise that Bro couldnt save Kimetsu

And bro choose "Sukuna and Gojo could only punch some dozen of times within 41 seconds (most of time both were only thinking about possibilities)
..mate, your only argument is "nuh uh this is absurd", you don't have much to stand on

and as i said, let's leave it, you making fun of me would only escalate stuff for no reason, this isn't that serious

great! so be it!

the thing is, mate, if you can't find the flaw in my logic, then, yk, it's correct, if you think otherwise you need to use logic to say why
And I did. you don't even have any coherent logic to begin with.

...isn't that like, even worse for the speed scaling?

do you understand what you're talking about?
you act like the 41 seconds mean anything when we literally see 3 min just skip ahead in few panels.
Most of the 41 seconds is spent on chilling and standing there and watching things go by. Congrats.

...how the hell does that help you, that helps me
It doesn't. It just tells you that your attempt to argue that they're not X speed just because they're not traveling around the planet is stupid.
By the way can you tell me why Gege would want them to go cause havoc around the world killing other people.
Like you're blatantly ignoring the fact that the battlefield they choose was one where it was empty for them to fight in. Why the hell would they travel around where civilians are around now lmao.
Then you're also ignoring the fact that if they're Hypersonic and used that speed to zip around the world, the spectators wouldn't be able to spectate anymore which ruins the plot even further and thus just making it bad writing for what Gege has planned it to be.
Your logic is quite frankly ridiculous. Non coherent. Etc.

you mean S=D/T?
that's the absurd standard?
physics?
No dude, go reread. You think characters throwing multiple punches = they can't be X speed.
You think them not traveling around and crossing large distances = they're not X speed.

how the **** is that wrong, i am literally laughing in disbleif lmao

also depends on the time frame in which those blows are use, you know, the good ol S=D/T
Why would that matter. For all you know those couple of punches could have taken time in a millisecond and it wouldn't even matter. We literally see that the time flow in that so called 41 seconds isn't even coherent with our normal countdown of time lol. It is pretty much unknown. And you're using that to argue for your agenda 😭

in 41 seconds?
yes, or alternatively small distances in a short ammount of time
and why should they. You've yet given a good reasoning to why they should just zip around in different regions and such. You're just trying to say them not doing this = they're not that fast. You'd need to prove that they can't do this in the first place when there is no indication or context showing that they're attempting this lol.

still yet to see any reason why it's illogical other than by those standards all these verses will get downgraded 2!

idc?
like so what lol
You're failing to keep up with me bruh this is crazy.
Go reread.

i literally read all the new chaps, just because i have more common sens than..well, a lot of people here it seems, doesn't mean i don't like it

why do you even think i'm here
You barely have any sense of common sense to begin with. Is that something to be proud over?

i don't feel like reading evey single series to powerscale them nor do i want to, feel free to keep using this excuse tho
Ye quit powerscaling. You're not built for it.
Also not supersonic? Yeah you're lost. You clearly haven't read the series nor are you able to comprehend something as basic as gojo being able to blitz Toji with every set of his movement, that literally puts the idea of him and Sukuna not fighting at supersonic speeds for some reason (that's the lowest you can get but you got lower then that lmfao) in the garbage can for how objectively false it is.

you all are hopeless
Ok

Last edited:
understandable

well, gotta go now, i have a headache from arguing all day, i should probably dial down talking to people online and read some books to relax, so much for enjoying my first day of summer vacation lol

see ya all
Have a good one, if you want to have an actual speed discussion hmu later. I'm probably somewhere in the middle but am also busy a lot so it may took a bit to respond.

I'm not optimistic so as to think FTL is likely to be accepted, but using the timeframes stated throughout Sukuna v. Gojo is silly because those don't do any good for even subsonic to hypersonic, let alone MHS/+ lmao

Last edited:
Ye quit powerscaling. You're not built for it.
Also not supersonic? Yeah you're lost. You clearly haven't read the series nor are you able to comprehend something as basic as gojo being able to blitz Toji with every set of his movement, that literally puts the idea of him and Sukuna not fighting at supersonic speeds for some reason (that's the lowest you can get but you got lower then that lmfao) in the garbage can for how objectively false it is.
You talk a big game bud, but wheres the crt at?

It’s so funny how all JJK speed blitz calcs works the same.

They all are fine with measurements, distances etc. Then comes the completely non sense highballed timeframe with wonky justifications.
I made three different ends lol.

And despiste being forced to make the calc, I don't think that the highend is THAT absurd tbh

I did it

Just want to note that If this can be accepted but the Mach 3 statement not, I shall fight for my rights to wank
ace-attorney-phoenix-wright.gif

The first ideia was to calc the ratio between the speed of the blocks and Sukuna's run, since they were basically in slow motion, but then I realized that people would have a lot of problems with it + the perspective is horrible + theres no legit speed for the blocks
Now that I think about it, the distance may be a bit off since Maki ran up to kick one of the blocks she sliced up towards Sukuna so she wouldn't have been in the position you used to get the distance. You may have to figure out the distance between Sukuna and the pillars then add in Maki's distance from that from the panel where she kicked it. The angles should be decent enough where it's possible I think

Does this change the fact that the result is still gonna be like subsonic to subsonic+ for the low and mid end and thus just another calc to add on tot he like 20 we already have? No but eh

Last edited:
I’m not sure if this was ever discussed here or in the story before, so I’m sorry if this was already covered, but how differently do you think the Zenin Massacre would’ve gone if Naobito was there?
Like, say he wasn’t hurt that badly or at all after Shibuya, so he was back in the estate all up and running again just in time for Mai to succ Maki’s CE and complete her HR.
Would the Zenin be able to put Maki down if Naobito was part of the jumping?

idk if i should be that guy and point out the fact that naoya is turning narrowly and thus would be losing a lot of speed so her outpacing/dodging him after that point is probably him not moving at maximum speed, she was also explicitly dodging by predicting where he'll move by reading the world, since pre-reading the world she couldn't dodge

well, anyways, on other news, since sukuna was in megumi's body and yorozu wanted to marry sukuna after she defeats/kills him would that count as incest or nah

asking for a friend

Back