• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

I don't think Gota should get a profile if he only has 5 min lifespan. Well if he can stay alive inside Gojo's body without time limits like Kenny sure. But 5min life force shit doesn't deserve a key. Just my thoughts
Was the 5 minutes confirmed? i don't remember it being outright confirmed lol

In the last moment, where Yuta is one step to finish Sukuna, the 5 minutes are over, and little by little Rika start to disapper while crying over Yuta's body, who is just hitting this pose
0012-046.png

Personally i think the 5 min timer will either result in a Gojo return or a Kenjaku return. I don't think Gege would go through all this trouble with Yujo only for it to end with Yuta dying and achieving nothing, it's gotta lead to something big.

But who am I to judge Greg, it's not like I've ever been able to predict anything that man has done

UV infos aren't infinite, they are just continuous 😐
Ye they are infinite.

i still stand by the fact that a lot of those guys have no idea how speed works
your reasoning is literally just "if they don't travel around in regions, continents or out in the space to the moon and then back to earth, they're not mhs/mhs+, rel, rel+ or speed of light or ftl" like be serious 😭
And we talking about combat speed too btw. U straight up think any speed category needs to fulfill ur fanfiction rules.

your reasoning is literally just "if they don't travel around in regions, continents or out in the space to the moon and then back to earth, they're not mhs/mhs+, rel, rel+ or speed of light or ftl" like be serious 😭
no, it was speed = distance/time, my reasoning was, and read carefully, that in that 41 seconds, the distance they crossed isn't several tens of thousands of kms, but a couple hundred meters at best, they didn't exchanges thousands of blows, but 10 at most, so, and get this, based on extremely basic formulas, they're not mach 500

see how easy that is?
"if they don't travel around in regions, continents or out in the space to the moon and then back to earth, they're not mhs/mhs+, rel, rel+ or speed of light or ftl
no, i will go slowly, what i said is, in a 41 seconds time frame, if a character can't cross distances that big, he, by extension, of the S=T/D formula, isn't FTL

mindblowing i know, but, what it also means is, how we get speed, is how much distance a character can cross in specific time frames, moving your limbs also counts, as you're moving them from point A to point B in a specific time frame thus crossing a distance, assuming said distance is 1,4 meters per punch, a mach 500 character can throw 122 500 punches in a single second

gojo and sukuna, very visibly, did not exchange that many blows, get it? they only exchanged a couple dozen at best

so, that means, they're not that fast, easy to understand if you could just read

And we talking about combat speed too btw. U straight up think any speed category needs to fulfill ur fanfiction rules.
by fanfictin rules, do you perhaps mean the laws of physics?

i'm flattered, but i'm not smart enough to discover those, i can only try to learn them

it feels weird having to explain basic shit to people, but if you don't get it even now may god help you because i can't

Half of the above comment is "It doesnt vibe that speed"
i feel like i wasted my time

it's not it doesn't vibe with that speed ,it literally just isn't

how do you all even detrmine speed?

tell me these secret techniques because i can't find them, spefically also tell me what's wrong with my post so i could learn 2

how do you all even detrmine speed?

tell me these secret techniques because i can't find them, spefically also tell me what's wrong with my post so i could learn 2
One of your arguments was literally

"gojo and sukuna, very visibly, did not exchange that many blows, get it? they only exchanged a couple dozen at best"

The heck is that
Is Goku average human or something
a8f4171b60c5d734f4a52d5a588e8344.gif

One of your arguments was literally

"gojo and sukuna, very visibly, did not exchange that many blows, get it? they only exchanged a couple dozen at best"

The heck is that
Is Goku average human or something
a8f4171b60c5d734f4a52d5a588e8344.gif
did you not get the memo where such movements were constrained in an explicit author given time frame?

if the above exchange was stated to have happened in 5 seconds, then yes, that would be anti feat, it wasn't, so it isn't

this literally isn't that hard

Ig Peak Human Gojo and Sukuna is real
they're still fast, never denied that, like hypersonic at best, but this does show they're not going at constant blurs of supersonic to hypersonic velocities even when fighting to the death

and this isn't the only one, i just forgot where the other 10 second timer was, and don't feel like looking anyways

No, there are not infinite.
Ye they are infinite. Go read the manga and fanbook then come back.

no, it was speed = distance/time, my reasoning was, and read carefully, that in that 41 seconds, the distance they crossed isn't several tens of thousands of kms, but a couple hundred meters at best, they didn't exchanges thousands of blows, but 10 at most, so, and get this, based on extremely basic formulas, they're not mach 500
And they didn't do it when fighting outside of that time span so what are you chatting about? This is literally what you said, with ur garbage standards:
>> "there is no lightning nor light speed bits, i can maybe see the god tiers being the double digit mach range but even then the gojo vs sukuna fight had multiple timers in the seconds where they didn't cross the entire planet back to back got to the moon fought there for a bit came back exchanged billions of blows statue gravity and be invinsible to everyone(example being he 41 second timeframe in Chapter 235 where they're showed only throwing around like a couple dozen blows at most and reacting to Red before it reaches its target, no matter how you twist it, that fight cannot be happening in reltavisitc or massively hypersonic velocities) nothing in jjk supports that notion

LS anything in jjk or even lightning timing isn't exactly supported by much of anything, the power scalers usually just blow the stats out of proportions without understanding the implications the speed would have for the acual scenes, from what i remember of the fight it wasn't a constant blur of ungodly relativistic velocities, even the fact that Gojo's Red was able to loop around and strike sukuna in the same position indicates that Sukuna is standing in the same place for an amount of time not measured in the nanoseconds and the fact that gojo only manages to land one blow on Sukuna and then fails to follow it up in the 10 seconds of exposure to UV before Mahoraga emerges and shatters his domain also says a lot

as i said, i can see the god tiers being hyperonic, double digit mach? maybe"

^ This is literally what you said. You use "couple of blows" as one of the points to say Hypersonic or mhs don't make sense in a Manga but the thing you can't comprehend is that ur ass logic would Literally have so many mfs not ftl or mftl any longer like db or JoJo 🤣
It's how ridiculous your logic is. It is garbage. There is no other way to put it when you have completely nonsensical standards.

no, i will go slowly, what i said is, in a 41 seconds time frame, if a character can't cross distances that big, he, by extension, of the S=T/D formula, isn't FTL

mindblowing i know, but, what it also means is, how we get speed, is how much distance a character can cross in specific time frames, moving your limbs also counts, as you're moving them from point A to point B in a specific time frame thus crossing a distance, assuming said distance is 1,4 meters per punch, a mach 500 character can throw 122 500 punches in a single second

gojo and sukuna, very visibly, did not exchange that many blows, get it? they only exchanged a couple dozen at best

so, that means, they're not that fast, easy to understand if you could just read
Ye it being in 41 seconds doesn't matter lol. You act as if something happening within a specific time frame changed anything when we literally see it take way longer then that. We literally see 3m in domain battle take about few panels to end 😂
Again you're inputting absurd standards in powerscaling. please quit powerscaling because this is just one of the wildest standards for what qualifies for X speed I've ever seen 😭

by fanfictin rules, do you perhaps mean the laws of physics?

i'm flattered, but i'm not smart enough to discover those, i can only try to learn them

it feels weird having to explain basic shit to people, but if you don't get it even now may god help you because i can't
Laws of physics? No dude you're saying characters need to do more than just throw around couple of blows to be hypersonic, mhs etc to qualify as that level of speed. And they also need to cross large distances when fighting for some reason? You're just making up wild standards that is illogical af.

You just don't like JJK speed that's not new bro.
Now go argue this in a random vs wiki dragon ball thread please. Heck do it on any other series with FTL to mftl scaling on this site. U gotta cook 🔥
they're still fast, never denied that, like hypersonic at best,
And yet they're only throwing around couple of punches??? W Hypersonic.

Back