• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait people did say madara doesn't mainly use genjutsu
Genjutsu is pretty much his only wincon and now it doesn't work at all, while all Satoru needs to do is use his domain + purple and it's gg (attacks inside domains can't miss).

Idk about the other Uchiha matches Gojo had, but if they were "genjutsu gg FRA" then yeah they should be removed

They fight for a while, Gojo uses his Domain, Madara resists/cancels, Gojo can't use Limitless for some time, Madara flattens him while infinity is off, GG.

They fight for a while, Gojo uses his Domain, Madara resists/cancels, Gojo can't use Limitless for some time, Madara flattens him while infinity is off, GG.
I will take this as a vote.

Just a question, aren't they both High 7-A physically?

Genjutsu works but I think it's only visual jutsu that does like sharingan genjutsu.
Genjutsu shouldn't work unless Gojo deactivates Infinity. Genjutsu still requires the user to "inject" chakra into the opponent, unless it has feats of bypassing Infinite space then it would be a no go.

also how does Madara resist Limtless? Does Madara have the intelligence to not have his mind scrambled after having an infinite amount of knowledge forced into his head?

Genjutsu shouldn't work unless Gojo deactivates Infinity. Genjutsu still requires the user to "inject" chakra into the opponent, unless it has feats of bypassing Infinite space then it would be a no go.

also how does Madara resist Limtless? Does Madara have the intelligence to not have his mind scrambled after having an infinite amount of knowledge forced into his head?
Nah sharingan genjutsu is visual, you don't need to inject chakra to use it.

Nah sharingan genjutsu is visual, you don't need to inject chakra to use it.
Sharingan Genjutsu doesn't travel an infinite distance, and what are you talking about? Sharingan Genjutsu is a much stronger variant than ocular Genjutsu. They still need to inject it, via eyesight, pointing, etc.

Sharingan Genjutsu doesn't travel an infinite distance, and what are you talking about? Sharingan Genjutsu is a much stronger variant than ocular Genjutsu. They still need to inject it, via eyesight, pointing, etc.
No, ocular justu doesn't need that, if gojo makes eye contact then it's over, madara doesn't need to move that infinite distance. It works on dudes who don't even have chakra.

No, ocular justu doesn't need that, if gojo makes eye contact then it's over, madara doesn't need to move that infinite distance. It works on dudes who don't even have chakra.
.... are you stupid? Like this is absolutely is the dumbest comment I've seen all day. First of all, ocular Genjutsu does in fact need to inject Chakra into the opponent's, it works on those without a chakra path because it INJECTS it into them forcibly.

Seriously don't comment about stuff if you have little to no idea what your talking about, it spreads very blatant misinformation.

Also Madara needed the moon to boost the range of IT, if Genjutsu users didn't need to worry about range or had abilities that skip distance than the moon would never be needed in the first place.

Need proof that Gojo can select and slow down the process of moving the chakra from point A to point B.
No need to inject chakra in one's brain when SBA equalizes energies.
It's not an infinite amount of information, it's half a year worth of information in 0.2 seconds.

Need proof that Gojo can select and slow down the process of moving the chakra from point A to point B.
That's not how it works, you need to proof that Genjutsu can effect Infinity not the other way around.
Cursed Energy and Chakra are very different, SBA only equallizes them if they're similar enough, which in this case they aren't.
It's not an infinite amount of information, it's half a year worth of information in 0.2 seconds.
And what's Madara's processing prowess like? Can he survive having his mind overloaded with vast knowledge at a fast rate?

He does not need to select, infinity already stoped anything that gets "close to gojo", if this was young gojo he would need to actively block is via infinity, but now as an adult infinity is passively blocking anything

An infinite amount of information if the domain is formed normally

The Whole 0.2 stuff was something he came on the fly cus he did not want to kill people by truly using his domain

Cus they are injecting the chakra....
Here this is the description.

• Genjutsu: Sharingan: It is simply the generic use of genjutsu as employed by Sharingan wielders. By establishing direct eye contact with the intended opponents, the user can lock them within a genjutsu of their choosing in order to achieve various effects. These effects range from inducing instantaneous, but temporary, paralysis or unconsciousness in an opponent to forcefully extracting any valuable information that they possess or controlling their actions.
It only requires eye contact for it to work. Also this.
The Sharingan's final commonly-used ability is capable of inducing a unique brand of hypnosis that involves suggesting actions and thoughts to the opponent through genjutsu cast by simple eye contact between both parties.
This is directly from madara's profile.
.... are you stupid? Like this is absolutely is the dumbest comment I've seen all day. First of all, ocular Genjutsu does in fact need to inject Chakra into the opponent's, it works on those without a chakra path because it INJECTS it into them forcibly.

Seriously don't comment about stuff if you have little to no idea what your talking about, it spreads very blatant misinformation.

Also Madara needed the moon to boost the range of IT, if Genjutsu users didn't need to worry about range or had abilities that skip distance than the moon would never be needed in the first place.
Shut up.
The moon was needed to project the genjutsu of the eye to all on the planet because madara can't maintain eye contact with literally everyone on earth at the same time.

Here this is the description.

• Genjutsu: Sharingan: It is simply the generic use of genjutsu as employed by Sharingan wielders. By establishing direct eye contact with the intended opponents, the user can lock them within a genjutsu of their choosing in order to achieve various effects. These effects range from inducing instantaneous, but temporary, paralysis or unconsciousness in an opponent to forcefully extracting any valuable information that they possess or controlling their actions.
It only requires eye contact for it to work. Also this.
The Sharingan's final commonly-used ability is capable of inducing a unique brand of hypnosis that involves suggesting actions and thoughts to the opponent through genjutsu cast by simple eye contact between both parties.
This is directly from madara's profile.
You got that from his profile without having any sort of proper context. The eye contact thing is how they inject chakra into people, this is explained to us in great detail in the manga itself. Again this is just you just lacking any knowledge on the series your talking about. You've been told this several times by several different users, just take the L and move on. The profiles don't provide the full context, for you to have the context you'd need to read the manga to which you very clearly haven't done.
Nah I think I'm gonna keep going, take a seat kiddo.
The moon was needed to project the genjutsu of the eye to all on the planet because madara can't maintain eye contact with literally everyone on earth at the same time.
Which again, is a range thing. No matter how you slice it Genjutsu doesn't skip distance in the way you seem to think it does.

He does not need to select, infinity already stoped anything that gets "close to gojo", if this was young gojo he would need to actively block is via infinity, but now as an adult infinity is passively blocking anything

An infinite amount of information if the domain is formed normally
Except it doesn't slow “everything” that comes at him, his brain selects targets/objects and slows them down, everything else passes through, like air for example.
The Whole 0.2 stuff was something he came on the fly cus he did not want to kill people by truly using his domain
It's explained that 0.2 is half a year, I am not arguing on it, here is a scan.

You got that from his profile without having any sort of proper context. The eye contact thing is how they inject chakra into people, this is explained to us in great detail in the manga itself. Again this is just you just lacking any knowledge on the series your talking about. You've been told this several times by several different users, just take the L and move on. The profiles don't provide the full context, for you to have the context you'd need to read the manga to which you very clearly haven't done.
I've read the manga, regular genjutsu works by inserting tour own chakra and manipulating chakra in the victims brain, but it doesn't work on creatures without chakra, but sharingan genjutsu works on things that have no chakra, from what I read sharingan genjustu creates a visual illusion when you make eye contact, and it doesn't use the same mechanism regular genjutsu does. But you can send me a scan of your explanation from the manga because I don't recall it.

Which again, is a range thing. No matter how you slice it Genjutsu doesn't skip distance in the way you seem to think it does.
Yes range only matters because it requires eye contact, he used the moon so that everyone can be effected at the same time.

Nah I think I'm gonna keep going, take a seat kiddo.
You could have simply responded to me in a polite manner but you decided to call me stupid for no reason. So I don't need to either, you can bugger off.

SBA equalizes energy so all this is useless lmao, and yes in the case curse energy adn chakra is the same and Gojo still sees fro underneath is blind fold as stated by the author. so Grace has started for a while now

SBA equalizes energy so all this is useless lmao, and yes in the case curse energy adn chakra is the same and Gojo still sees fro underneath is blind fold as stated by the author. so Grace has started for a while now
SBA doesn't equalize all energy, only ones that are similar. And Cursed Energy and Ckakra aren't even remotely similar.

SBA doesn't equalize all energy, only ones that are similar. And Cursed Energy and Ckakra aren't even remotely similar.
SBA says hax works or it wont put that Asta nulls either way and even specifically have the mind hax own, if you dont like that make a CRT

SBA says hax works or it wont put that Asta nulls either way and even specifically have the mind hax own, if you dont like that make a CRT.
First of all, I don't need to make a CRT because this is already universally accepted and anyone with a standard inkling of how things work around here can tell you this. SBA only equalizes chi groups if they function similarly, Fairy Tail characters do not have Haki, much like how One Piece characters can't use Magic, in a match between Ichigo and Naruto you wouldn't be able to equalize Chakra into Reiatsu. Know what your talking about before you @ me next time.

From what I recall, SBA equalizes “standard” energies of verses. So thing like Magic/Ki/Chakra/Calories would be equalized, but things like Six Paths Chakra, Senjutsu won't be.

First of all, I don't need to make a CRT because this is already universally accepted and anyone with a standard inkling of how things work around here can tell you this. SBA only equalizes chi groups if they function similarly, Fairy Tail characters do not have Haki, much like how One Piece characters can't use Magic, in a match between Ichigo and Naruto you wouldn't be able to equalize Chakra into Reiatsu. Know what your talking about before you @ me next time.
Uhhhm Haki is not a universal energy system in One piece, Chakra is in NAruto so is curse energy, and again genjutsu is a hax so by SBA it works either way

SBA verse equalization is for abilities that would normally only work in a specific power system, it makes it work on other power systems. For example, asta's anti magic only works on magic but it has abilities like power null, it wouldn't just work on BC mana but also other verses which use magic.

Uhhhm Haki is not a universal energy system in One piece, Chakra is in NAruto so is curse energy, and again genjutsu is a hax so by SBA it works either way
It not being a universal energy system is irrelevant (everyone in OP has Haki btw so you again, don't know what your talking about.) what matters is how they function in nature.

Cursed Energy is born from negative emotions, Chakra is psychical and spiritual energy. They aren't remotely similar.

It not being a universal energy system is irrelevant (everyone in OP has Haki btw so you again, don't know what your talking about.) what matters is how they function in nature.
NOOO not everyone in OP has haki this is basic knowledge lmao, you need to learn how to awaken and use haki
Cursed Energy is born from negative emotions, Chakra is psychical and spiritual energy. They aren't remotely similar.
Verse equalization: Similar supernatural aspects of verses get equalized in a reasonable fashion. So a supernatural energy that almost everyone in a Verse has, which is necessary to fight the characters of said Verse, will be assumed to be the equivalent energy that the opponents use in their techniques so that a proper fight can happen.
If you just read the ******* SBA page we will not be having this discussion

They are similar as in both Chakra and Cursed Energy are general energies of verses, honestly I don't see your problem with this.
Even humans in JJK have Cursed Energy (as all living things in Naruto), they are just not proficient with using it, hence Cursed Spirits are born.

They are similar as in both Chakra and Cursed Energy are general energies of verses, honestly I don't see your problem with this.
Even humans in JJK have Cursed Energy, they are just not proficient with using it, hence Cursed Spirits are born.
not how it works

Adult Naruto doesn't have any hax to bypass limitless (now he is even more fodder), Teen Naruto has though.

NOOO not everyone in OP has haki this is basic knowledge lmao, you need to learn how to awaken and use haki
You're an idiot aren't ya? Everyone in OP can use Haki, it's just that most never actively used and or trained. Everyone has Haki, they just need to actively awaken it and use it.
If you just read the ******* SBA page we will not be having this discussion
I have you dense goofy cretin. You're the one who doesn't understand how things work around here.
Even humans in JJK have Cursed Energy (as all living things in Naruto), they are just not proficient with using it, hence Cursed Spirits are born.
And the functions are totally different, same as their orgins. If they had more similarities we'd equalize them but since they're different in nature we wouldn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back