• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

This says a lot about Limitless then. If you need a super rare condition and be born as a genius for it to work at its max potential then this CT sucks dick lol.
I mean by that logic for Copy to be as good as you claim, you would need to fulfill the even rarer condition of finding and eating part of every other CT

They are saying Yuta's output sucks,
You literally claimed that I said Yuta's ce output sucks.
It seems that you have not been keeping up with the conversation at all. I'm not saying you said his output sucks, @YukaSama4 said that. I quoted his comment too. I'm talking about both of you.
Look above.
Quote me saying this. Actually, I don't think no one ever said this. You said with all the words that Yuta's control is bad. I said it isn't. Milly said it isn't.
Uh, the whole reason you and Milky are disagreeing with me on?? I said his ce control sucks when compared to Ryu, but even with that, his output matches that of Ryu's thanks to his ce reserves.

So no, Yuta's output doesn't suck. If it's compared to Ryu, then fine, everyone's output suck.
Never said that. I never said his output sucks in comparison to Ryu's. I don't think you got my point at all.

Let me clear it up for you.
I said: Yuta sucks in ce control when compared to Ryu. This isn't really wrong. I don't think it even is since Yuta's CE reserves >>>>> Ryu's, but Ryu's CE Control >>>> Yuta's. Yuta's CE reserves make up for the gap in ce control, allowing them to be matched in ce output. This does not mean that Yuta got bad output in comparison to Ryu whatsoever.
Take Sukuna and Gojo as an example. Gojo's Ce control >>>>> Sukuna's. Sukuna's CE reserves >>>>> Gojo's. Thanks to his ce reserves (Sukuna), he's able to have a output rivaling Gojo's. Vice versa, thanks for his far better ce control (Gojo), Gojo is able to have a output rivaling Sukuna's.

do you understand me now?

I think we need to first establish some conditions.

Is it only the Cursed Technique or external conditions as well?
I mean by that logic for Copy to be as good as you claim, you would need to fulfill the even rarer condition of finding and eating part of every other CT
Copy conditions are battle-based. It already happened mid battle too. You need to be lucky to be born with Limitless, Six Eyes AND a genius. That's why Gojo is an aberration.

Just know your soul, be faster, be cooler, and you're good. Boogie uh Woogie counters. Boogie uh Woogie counters a ton of ct really. Maybe it could be in top 10 really

No bro.

Just like Sukuna… it’s a mid technique that works best in 2v1 situations and/or in the hands of a skilled ass bastard.

Yeah but would she get one-shot by PB? Also would this happen before she uses bird strike?

If she uses bird strike, she wins. Otherwise, it's definitely a ultra-high-diff fight either way.
Choso's go-to attack is PB, so I think so yea, and I don't think Mei Mei has any durability feats putting her on the level of Shibuya Yuji (who was getting ****** over by the potency of PB) nor any resistances to poison

Iirc that was about maximums
can you send this?

Nah it's Extention technique
EXTENSION (拡張 - kakuchō)
An original technique that applies the innate cursed technique.

An innate cursed technique cannot be changed, but an original jujutsu technique that applies the innate technique can be activated.

The extension technique is established by expanding on the interpretation of a cursed technique, for example, it is possible to cover a large area by confining the cursed energy (technique) to the material you touch. (*Note: This example refers to Nanami’s Collapse, which is an extension of his innate Ratio Technique)

You literally claimed that I said Yuta's ce output sucks.
I did not. I said that YukaSama4 said it. I quoted your comment and bolded the control part. Please read.
Look above.
You too.
Uh, the whole reason you and Milky are disagreeing with me on?? I said his ce control sucks when compared to Ryu, but even with that, his output matches that of Ryu's thanks to his ce reserves.
Actually, no. The only time you said it's compared to Ryu was when we called you out.
His output doesn't suck. His CE control does tho. Only reason he matched with Ryu is due to his abnormally high reserves that compensated for his ce control not being on Ryu level. If it was Ryu's level, Ryu is a instant goner.
You said his CE control sucks. That's all you said. It was not compared to Ryu's output.
Sure, prove it. We already have two instances where characters get a great boost in output the more ce reserves they have. Hakari and Sukuna are great examples.
Sukuna has over 2x ce reserves of that of Gojo, but gojo is slightly superior (or equal or more, whatever u wanna go with) to him in ce reinforcement and the like. Why? Because Ce control.
Again this comment of yours also implies that his CE control just outright sucks, not compared to Ryu.

If you mean that his CE control sucks compared to Ryu's control, then that's something different from what you said originally. And even then that's something that's not always 1:1. Yuta's CE control and output is actually one of the best in the verse.
infinity would still be extremely useful. That’s how good it is imo.
That's just not true though. Limitless was outright stated to suck without both these things I mentioned.

**** it 1 AM Grade 1 sorcerer tierlist
qE2tUXi.png

Choso's go-to attack is PB, so I think so yea, and I don't think Mei Mei has any durability feats putting her on the level of Shibuya Yuji (who was getting ****** over by the potency of PB) nor any resistances to poison
Yuji doesn't have outstanding durability for his level of AP, and given what we know about her, she's in the same level as Nanami in terms of physicals at least, and Yuji is ONLY equal to Nanami.

Also IDK what the poison matters for there, because I think she'd be hard pressed to even get herself caught in a PB. Not because she'd dodge, but because she wouldn't get into that situation. There's no way in hell she doesn't know about Piercing Blood, so she'd anti strat

Also, Higuruma just counters Geto. His CSM will get confiscated and I'm pretty sure Higuruma can get a death penalty.

That's just not true though. Limitless was outright stated to suck without both these things I mentioned.

What? It is impossible for Limitless to suck… suck in comparison to who? Is it because Gojo Satoru is the best user on top of being born with Six Eyes?

start by telling me which CT trumps infinity and/or unlimited void if we are considering domains as an extension of CT.

What the f*ck

First of all, Naoya > Kusakabe. Naoya ~< Naobito, so they should be in the same tier. Secondly, Nanami and Mei Mei + Ui Ui > Todo. Todo is physically weaker than Nanami for sure, and Nanami is far too smart and versatile to have Todo above. Then, Naobito we know is just a machine, so he should be above Kusakabe.

Also for Naoya, we know he has the firepower to harm f*cking Toji, so he's definitely above Kusakabe.

3 bros Choso is still getting blitzed by Naoya.

ALSO IDK how Teen Geto loses to Higuruma. Higuruma is bad at H2h, so if Geto gets caught without his CT, his martial arts and physicals should get him out of that well.

Also, Higuruma just counters Geto. His CSM will get confiscated and I'm pretty sure Higuruma can get a death penalty.
Teen Geto is a very high IQ fighter, so he'd figure it out. Also considering his H2H skills, which should surpass Teen Gojo's, I feel like H2h he beats Higuruma even if his CT is taken away

Which CT would've worked much better than the limitless if it was given the six eyes
Almost all really. But to think of a few:

Construction - They'd make better weapons and more durable defenses.
Ratio Technique - Could create finer ratios or bigger ratios, and more ratios along the body parts.
Projection Sorcery - Would probably increase the application of frame positioning and also what can be frozen in frames.
Blood Manipulation - It might be something similar to how Ghouls control their rc cells, they'd have far better internal control of the blood since we know Choso can't harden all his blood due to thrombosis, it would allow for them to do so through constant density changes.

Without Six Eyes it sucks.
Correction: it's barely even f*cking usable without the six eyes

Projection Sorcery - Would probably increase the application of frame positioning and also what can be frozen in frames.
I feel like Gojo would upgrade it to like 120fps or something absurd like that. Imagine that 24fps lets you move at 343 meters per second, then 120fps would be 5x sound speed

Back