• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

That is directly what the manga says. Again, listen to what Hanami said, that sword cannot harm her because it’s not a cursed tool, and cannot keep up with her strength. That’s the exact reason why when Megumi pulls out the black sword, she openly admits it’s a good sword.
Miwa sword is a sort of cursed tool
Q1VQP5t.png

Makes sense, imbuing something with cursed energy for any significant amount of time sounds like a proper way to make cursed tools.

I think he's a painting actually lol, like maybe he's one that wasn't known to kamo just cause of him being weak and so someone hid it and encased it in that same stuff that choso and eso were in but the difference they did with yuji is that they put him in a woman and he actually grew as a regular human. And I only think this due to how the death paintings were birthed.

I think he's a painting actually lol, like maybe he's one that wasn't known to kamo just cause of him being weak and so someone hid it and encased it in that same stuff that choso and eso were in but the difference they did with yuji is that they put him in a woman and he actually grew as a regular human. And I only think this due to how the death paintings were birthed.
I can see it
Just hope Akutami doesn’t go all theory killer mode yet again.

image0.png

Anyone peep that the curse he uses here is Mahito? And it's also almost idnetical to Junji's ito uzumaki. Also Uzumaki means swirl so it makes sense that it looks like this.

That JJK chapter was pure flames

Naoya probably would’ve won if Choso wasn’t a death painting and could generate more blood with cursed energy
That Choso speech about being an older brother was so good and I found sk

Btw Does the statement that Choso used stacked flowing red scale to amp his perception mean he and Yuji were getting perception blitzed? If so he’s got a good calcable feat

That JJK chapter was pure flames

Naoya probably would’ve won if Choso wasn’t a death painting and could generate more blood with cursed energy
That Choso speech about being an older brother was so good and I found sk

Btw Does the statement that Choso used stacked flowing red scale to amp his perception mean he and Yuji were getting perception blitzed? If so he’s got a good calcable feat
Pretty much means naoya can perception blitz high hypersonic or supersonic characters depending on whats agreed on, Meaning god tiers would scale above him.

Woah chapter 143 is cool
This weeks chapter was great(Megumi’s conversation with Yuji was so good and Yuta not actually trying to kill Yuji makes a lot of sense looking at how he fights in the previous chapters)but I still have one thing on my mind

So Brain Kamo is Yuji’s mom?
I’ve seen villains plan the MCs life but wow that’s another level

Also funny is how this was foreshadowed by Toji’s curse calling Geto “mother”

Canon anime movies is a big trend right now; even the My Hero Academia interquels are consider canon. So was expecting either Volume 0 or Hidden Inventory. Glad they didn't go for Hidden Inventory to market Gojo easier.

I didn’t think it was an agreement but if that’s the case then I can help if you are still busy with another verse by tomorrow since I’m helping with another verse right now

Well, even those who were against the stats agreed with the updates and will wait for more chapters to get a greater conclusion. Only one person disagreed and apparently stopped replying to the thread

Ok I’m done with the other verse now time to adjust grammar on all the profiles
Then I’ll start gathering images for the profiles without Sandboxes with images like Maki

But the chapter can already be read. Nothing new was shown, only that the reverse curse technique does not work completely with her
Unrelated but I need to ask on Gojo’s updated page why is he labeled as likely Large mountain+ Shouldn’t he just be Likely Large mountain since that’s the accepted energy on the calc
Or is it just upscaling?

Sorry if I forgot something and I’m sounding like I’m super forgetful

One thing, we should create a separate page between Kamo and Geto. They are different characters
I’ve already mostly done that
Geto’s second key only focuses on his scaling in 0 and I got rid of Kamo’s intelligence feat for prepping for Gojo I just wasn’t sure if I could get rid of the abilities only Kamo as shown

Back