• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

image0.png

Slight grammar error here for the explanation of high 7-A @Jackof_noTrades068
Lemme fix that

@Jackof_noTrades068 Nanami should scale to Yuji being mountain lvl. So like Yuji in goodwill can hurt hanami who is >jogo, and then in Shibuya Ino states that Yuji is on nanami's lvl of striking strength while seeing him fight curse. Whether that's in reference to base or overtime it doesn't really matter since it just implies yuji wasn't on nanami's level prior to the timeskip. Also I'm working on Todo's page to get that done.

@Jackof_noTrades068 Nanami should scale to Yuji being mountain lvl. So like Yuji in goodwill can hurt hanami who is >jogo, and then in Shibuya Ino states that Yuji is on nanami's lvl of striking strength while seeing him fight curse. Whether that's in reference to base or overtime it doesn't really matter since it just implies yuji wasn't on nanami's level prior to the timeskip. Also I'm working on Todo's page to get that done.
Wait we have Yuji as mountain level? I thought it was agreed in the revision aside from special grade shamans characters like Nanami and Toji would be at least high 7-C likely far higher?

Maybe Yuji extermination arc Itadori can be mountain class via downscaling but theres a revision on that so I dont think thats fine any more
And while Yuji consumed 15 fingers and is considered as Way stronger than Choso thats all we got

I will check your todo sandbox in a bit
I'm looking at the power and abilities of Sukuna and im wondering, its implied Sukuna could've reversed what happened to Junpei does that fall under purification or is it just an extension of his healing capabilities?
Also does Sukuna having 4 eyes and mouths that he can put anywhere on Yuji's body inorganic physiology?

could've reversed what happened to Junpei does that fall under purification or is it
show what u mean? And i think ur referring to when yuji asked if he can help. I dont think he should get purification its just transmutation not really unholy affliction or curse manip. It's more just healing of his soul.

uji's body inorganic physiology?
No. that would be organic and it would be body control kinda.

show what u mean? And i think ur referring to when yuji asked if he can help. I dont think he should get purification its just transmutation not really unholy affliction or curse manip. It's more just healing of his soul.

No. that would be organic and it would be body control kinda.
Oh ok thx

I looked over one thing in Megumi's profile when it comes to his durability where he takes a blow from Mahoraga(When Megumi summoned Mahoraga and to dragged Shigemo into the ritual) while already injured and lived although was knocked out cold and his injuries

Is this enough for a Possibly higher for his dura during Shibuya?

And another thing in the fight with Awasaka Megumi dropped a Max Elephant on his head which Awasaka no sold in terms of catching and lifting it which is a super minor LS upgrade if it counts since grown Elephants are heavier than cars

Should be added then for the elephant feat. And idk how strong mahoraga is honestly. I'd say likely higher dura for him based off that considering he was already beaten up and still survived it

Also just to note guys When I click Sukuna’s image on the verse page it isn’t taking me to his page
Thanks. Is there a page that explains how to edit?
The Editing and Common Editng mistakes is what I base my knowledge on while referencing the source editing of other profiles but I’m sure you probably do the same

The visual editor can be pretty wonky, so it is recommended that you stick to the source editor. With some experimenting and viewing the source codes for pages you should get the hang of it fairly quickly.
Looking at and understanding the code for the standard format for profiles (or any complete profile) is a great place to start:

Basicly if you want to copy a feature in an other page, you copy the code for it and modify it.

Also, you can view differences in the page history to see how an edit was done. This is how the Jujutsu page was fixed.

I don't think so. They are completely different characters with different levels, plus there is an official version of Sukuna's body
At least in my experience inner demom trope characters like Kurama, Asta's devil and Sirin aren't linked up to the MC via tabs although I wouldn't mind if we connected Yuji and Sukuna that much

image1.png

image2.png
I'm thinking brain geto should get gravity manip or vector manip with this curse but not too sure since it's vague. What did u guys think for this?

image1.png

image2.png
I'm thinking brain geto should get gravity manip or vector manip with this curse but not too sure since it's vague. What did u guys think for this?
I think it’s altering somebodies senses rather than gravity/vector manip
If it was those Yuji would just slam down and have a harder time getting up
Not sure what altering someone’s senses falls under as an ability

Back