• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

1614486910986.png

Can we give mahito this render

Geto looks good in the Bleach style
I believe he is the right choice, Geto is basically the best charachter in Jujutsu that would fit kubo style.

Gege also said he loved kubo since he read the first volume of Bleach in SJ, he basically got inspired when he was very young at school reading Shonen Jump from his brother.
He also said that Kubo and the author of Chainsawman (another manga) are very strong mangaka therefore is very dangerous try to imitate them.

Btw, these are the information about power scaling of the fanbook (For now at least, not the entire fanbook has been translated)
Screenshot_20210303-215145_Twitter.jpg

AND

Btw, these are the information about power scaling of the fanbook (For now at least, not the entire fanbook has been translated)
Screenshot_20210303-215145_Twitter.jpg

AND

I forgot the mechanics of Getos cursed spirit manip but it’s based on his strength vs whatever spirit he’s trying to control right? If so is Akutami basically saying Jogo and Mahito aren’t that far behind Geto? Or am I completely misinterpreting this

And Golden Age Sukuna being stronger than Rika feels expected

Is he actually saying that? That might be the case that he can struggle with controlling both but then again Geto wanted both of them to evolve their curse technique before he conquered them. So I doubt Geto would struggle

Is he actually saying that? That might be the case that he can struggle with controlling both but then again Geto wanted both of them to evolve their curse technique before he conquered them. So I doubt Geto would struggle
I also don’t think Geto would struggle with handling them plus if Akutami isn’t referring to trying to control Jogo and Mahito at the same time but individually and he would have difficulty
That would probably make the scaling very funky because
(Special Grade Sorcerer)Geto>>>>>Yuji(Definitive Grade 1)~Mahito(Special Grade Curse) is how it’s portrayed in series and would make it unusable Word of God.

There's also a chart for all the students raw physical power, classroom learning/smarts, and jujutsu sense (basically how good they are with cursed energy). Someone should link it, I lost the link.

Todo has the highest stats: Physicality - 9, Learning - 10, Jujutsu Sense - 10. Followed by Megumi: Physicality - 8, his learning is also high, I think 8 or 9 and his Jujutsu Sense is a 9 too I think.

Yuuta has a Jujutsu Sense of 10 too but his physicality is I think 8 and his learning is lower too.

Hakkari has low physicality and the lowest learning of 2 (probably because he got expelled from school) but his Jujutsu Sense is a 9.

Yuji and Maki have a physicality of 10/10 but Maki doesn't have a Jujutsu Sense.

Mai has pretty low stats for physicality and Jujutsu Sense: 4 each, basically making her the weakest student.

Inumaki has a physicality of 9! Even higher than Panda's 8.

Nobara has a physicality of 6 and I forgot the others.

Anyway, how strong characters are probably comes down to Physicals + Jujutsu Sense while the Learning part could account for strategies in battle like Todo does.

There's also a chart for all the students raw physical power, classroom learning/smarts, and jujutsu sense (basically how good they are with cursed energy). Someone should link it, I lost the link.

Todo has the highest stats: Physicality - 9, Learning - 10, Jujutsu Sense - 10. Followed by Megumi: Physicality - 8, his learning is also high, I think 8 or 9 and his Jujutsu Sense is a 9 too I think.

Yuuta has a Jujutsu Sense of 10 too but his physicality is I think 8 and his learning is lower too.

Hakkari has low physicality and the lowest learning (probably because he got expelled from school) but his Jujutsu Sense is a 9.

Yuji and Maki have a physicality of 10/10 but Maki doesn't have a Jujutsu Sense.

Mai has pretty low stats for physicality and Jujutsu Sense: 4 each, basically making her the weakest student.

Inumaki has a physicality if 9! Even higher than Panda's 8.
I’m assuming physicality is referring to no cursed energy reinforcement since then Yuta not being a 10 is odd given the recent chapters where Yuji is confident Yuta could kill him in a single strike or slash.

I’m assuming physicality is referring to no cursed energy reinforcement since then Yuta not being a 10 is odd given the recent chapters where Yuji is confident Yuta could kill him in a single strike or slash.
Yeah, out of the students, only Yuji and Maki have a 10 in that so it's without cursed energy.

As for Jujutsu Sense it's about Cursed Energy and only Yuta and Todo have a 10 in that while Maki doesn't have a rating for that.

Maki being a 10 and Todo being a 9 physically is weird as Maki couldn't harm Hanami without a special grade weapon while both Todo and Yuji could with there fists.
This seems the case, otherwise it would contradict a few things that are already shown.

Todo makes up for his physical shortcomings with cursed energy, hence why even though he's weaker than her physically he goes higher when he throws Cursed energy into the mix.

Last edited:
reading some of the fanbook about Gojo

Q: He seems to be aware that he is handsome, but doesn't he want a lover?

A: I can't imagine Gojo being faithful to a particular woman

The fanbook also confirms that Gojo's six eyes have thermographic vision and if someone put on his normal sunglasses, they would only see pitch black. But if he doesn't wear a blindfold, he'll get tired easily, regardless of him using reverse technique to keep his brain fresh 24/7

Last edited:
reading some of the fanbook about Gojo

Q: He seems to be aware that he is handsome, but doesn't he want a lover?

A: I can't imagine Gojo being faithful to a particular woman

The fanbook also confirms that Gojo's six eyes have thermographic vision and if someone put on his normal sunglasses, they would only see pitch black. But if he doesn't wear a blindfold, he'll get tired easily, regardless of him using reverse technique to keep his brain fresh 24/7
That sunglasses thing with him getting tired is Highkey a a Kakashi reference but given the rest of his design it’s not surprising that it is.

Q: It’s said that Jujutsu sorcerers don’t give birth to cursed spirits, so how could Okkotsu transform Rika to a vengeful cursed spirit?

A: Regarding how jujutsu sorcerers don’t give birth to cursed spirits, it was about how jujutsu sorcerers do not leak out cursed energy. So there’s no way that their cursed energy will be accumulated somewhere and lead to the birth of cursed spirits (it would never accumulate to begin with). There is a case where jujutsu sorcerers could turn into cursed spirits. In Rika’s case, Okkotsu was tying her soul unconsciously with his cursed energy. It is impossible to intentionally retain the souls of the dead, but Okkotsu has done it unconsciously (he actually really wishes for her to rest in peace). Rika’s strong desire to be with Okkotsu led to a bug-like binding.

Similar to Yuji although now we know Yuji's memory thing isn't a real ability, should we give Yuuta soul manipulation for what he did to RIka's soul? It seems very non battle oriented so not sure how anyone interprets this.

Q: Didn't Itadori’s death affect Sukuna in his body?

A: No. It was still within the range of Sukuna’s reverse cursed technique to revive. Sukuna will die as well if time goes by and out of that range.

Sukuna has this level of regen. Not sure if that's new or if all curses have it

Q: It’s said that Jujutsu sorcerers don’t give birth to cursed spirits, so how could Okkotsu transform Rika to a vengeful cursed spirit?

A: Regarding how jujutsu sorcerers don’t give birth to cursed spirits, it was about how jujutsu sorcerers do not leak out cursed energy. So there’s no way that their cursed energy will be accumulated somewhere and lead to the birth of cursed spirits (it would never accumulate to begin with). There is a case where jujutsu sorcerers could turn into cursed spirits. In Rika’s case, Okkotsu was tying her soul unconsciously with his cursed energy. It is impossible to intentionally retain the souls of the dead, but Okkotsu has done it unconsciously (he actually really wishes for her to rest in peace). Rika’s strong desire to be with Okkotsu led to a bug-like binding.

Similar to Yuji although now we know Yuji's memory thing isn't a real ability, should we give Yuuta soul manipulation for what he did to RIka's soul? It seems very non battle oriented so not sure how anyone interprets this.
It should be labeled as limited soul manipulation

Wonder if we will ever see a Socerer who can directly use soul manipulation since it can be done unconsciously.

How much stronger has Yuji gotten since Shibuya?

After his dreadful preformance vs Geto and having Choso who scales to him, getting bullied by Geto as well as getting stomped by Naoya. Last thing I expected is that he’d survive hits from a casual Yuta, parry a strike from him and break his Katana.

Did we ever finish who scales to Hanami?

I argued Todo, Yuji, Maki, Megumi, Kamo, and Panda.
That went completely unfinished I completely forgot what the arguments were even.
Obviously Todo and Yuji scale

I can understand Megumi downscaling Maybe for slashing Hanami’s vulnerable arm with the dog. I don’t know about why Maki Kamo and Panda would scale tho so I’d like to hear

That went completely unfinished I completely forgot what the arguments were even.
Obviously Todo and Yuji scale

I can understand Megumi downscaling Maybe for slashing Hanami’s vulnerable arm with the dog. I don’t know about why Maki Kamo and Panda would scale tho so I’d like to hear
Hanami’s arm was vulnerable because Maki hit it with PC. Megumi’s Divine Dog’s are stated to harm a Special Grade with its claws, as proven in OoO, and in the Hanami fight. Panda with Gorilla mode should be fairly obvious, especially since Base Panda was able to make Todo bleed, though he was paralyzed. Kamo’s piercing blood was the first to actually harm Hanami.

Last edited:
I really think maki should scale only. It's really weird to say they all scale to Hanami when Hanami held back against maki and megumi.

Back