• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Get the feeling this is gonna be a stomp in Dante's favor but ok let's entertain it.

So how does Dante get past infinity?

From what Dante has I think it's a stomp. Low-High regen plus resistances to what Gojo has and Fear Manip, this is not gonna go well with Gojo.

Power Null is a very good option for Gojo but is it used in character and can it nullify demonic energy??
It's only if he gets his domain off, and I'm not even sure if I believe in it being powernull. But it's in the page so it'll be used here for now ig. The power null in question is described as neutralizing all curse techniques, curse techniques use curse energy which are abstract in nature at least type 2 iirc, also multiple people in the verse going by this show resistance to this wo even a reason.

Is Dante able to survive literally having his matter erased from existence? If he can, will he be able to bypass Gojo's infinity?

It's only if he gets his domain off, and I'm not even sure if I believe in it being powernull. But it's in the page so it'll be used here for now ig. The power null in question is described as neutralizing all curse techniques, curse techniques use curse energy which are abstract in nature at least type 2 iirc, also multiple people in the verse going by this show resistance to this wo even a reason.
The more I look at it the more it feels that it can only neutralize techniques which is impressive because Dante has a lot of dangerous techniques so ridding him of those severely limits his options, but cannot neutralize cursed energy itself, so Whats stopping Dante to then physically engage with Sotoru.....he can get past Infinity because he has 2-3 layers of spatial resistance......
And Demons are by thier physiology resistant to space-time manipulations which can twist and connect two points in tiimline into a infinite maze....kinda like Penrose Stairs.....

What are Sotoru's physicals??

Apparently Satoru defeated Gojo, but Idk if it's causally or not, I haven't read the manga. But Dante has more haxes.

The more I look at it the more it feels that it can only neutralize techniques which is impressive because Dante has a lot of dangerous techniques so ridding him of those severely limits his options, but cannot neutralize cursed energy itself, so Whats stopping Dante to then physically engage with Sotoru.....he can get past Infinity because he has 2-3 layers of spatial resistance......
And Demons are by thier physiology resistant to space-time manipulations which can twist and connect two points in tiimline into a infinite maze....kinda like Penrose Stairs.....

So assuming you're right on that negation to infinity, Gojo's best bet would be his domain which while in it you're flooded with endless information which essentially incapacitated Jogo, then there's Purple which is ee or subatomic destruction. Purple also works on abstract beings which are the curses.

So assuming you're right on that negation to infinity, Gojo's best bet would be his domain which while in it you're flooded with endless information which essentially incapacitated Jogo, then there's Purple which is ee or subatomic destruction. Purple also works on abstract beings which are the curses.
Matter Manipulation (His abilities works on the atomic level), Attack Reflection (Can redirect forces to reflect attacks at other people), Invisibility (Can become invisible with a Curtain)

Its atomic lvl which is resisted by Dante....

His resistance of mind manip and soul manip are in 4D range......
So are his soul hax potency....
As you can see he resists all of his haxxes.....paralysis, death hax, etc

At best he will be hindered at worst not at all affected....

What is Gojo's skill in fighting CQC and H2H....

He's stronger than Yuji, who is skilled in Martial Arts.
Well if dimensional storage also gets nulled as one of techniques then he cannot use his Devil Arms or Fire Arms.....maybe Devil Arms are still usable considering they are part of souls...but thier techniques will be hindered or nulled.....Dante will be left with Sword( Rebellion), Dual Pistols( Ebony and Ivory) and good ol' fists all of which he is extremely skilled at.....which i think is more than enough for to pressure Gojo, Dante also has accelerated development for skills, abilities and power so he will keep getting stronger and skilled throughout the battle....

Well if dimensional storage also gets nulled as one of techniques then he cannot use his Devil Arms or Fire Arms.....maybe Devil Arma are still usable considering they are part of souls...but thier techniques will be hindered or nulled.....Dante will be left with Sword( Rebellion), Dual Pistols( Ebony and Ivory) and good ol' fists all of which he is extremely skilled at.....which i think is more than enough for to pressure Gojo, Dante also has accelerated development for skills, abilities and power so he will keep getting stronger and skilled throughout the battle....
Well that's more of the reasons why Dante wins

Well I hope this isn't a stomp.....If Gojo has any AP advantage he can still win....he also seems to have Attack Reflection while Dante doesn't have Royal Guard so thats another advantage....
He's at least, which means he may be stronger, plus Black Flash which increases his AP

Oh I would also like to mention Dante has 4D soul hax.....but I am not sure if Power Null can disable it or not if it is counted as technique or not.

Uhhh isn't that for later installments?
😌😌....no all the soul hax are 4D by default now since all souls can survive DW Energy and yet the Heroes can soul hax them....
In later installments it becomes enhanced via scaling chains and for defeating Mundus's Generals who can somewhat survive in being near the nexus/heart of DW instead of usual outer crust.....

😌😌....no all the soul hax are 4D by default now since all souls can survive DW Energy and yet the Heroes can soul hax them....
In later installments it becomes enhanced via scaling chains and for defeating Mundus's Generals who can somewhat survive in being near the nexus/heart of DW instead of usual outer crust.....
Yeah this is an absolute stomp...

Btw how Dante can through gojou?
(Sorry i don't know Dante )
This...

Can someone summarize the arguments against Gojo?
Dante can get past Infinity because he has 2-3 layers of spatial resistance.......and all demons have dealt with that sort of stuff.

Dante does not have resistance to Power Null but it only nullifies techniques not demonic energy.....forcing Dante into pure physical fight.

Dante has 4D soul hax and soul resistance so he only needs to tag Gojo once to kill him.

Dante resists almost all haxxes from Gojo, mind manip, matter hax, death hax, probability hax, etc...

Wincon for Gojo:- Seems to have AP advantage, and Attack Reflection (and info analysis I think??) in his favour and he needs to use it FAST to incap Dante before he evolves via Accelerated Dev and Reactive Evolution.

Wincon for Dante:- Excellent swordsman, H2H combatant, and Gunslinger. Reactive Evolution, Accelerated Dev, and needs to only tag Gojo once with his 4D soul hax on his physical attacks.

Dante can get past Infinity because he has 2-3 layers of spatial resistance.......and all demons have dealt with that sort of stuff.

Dante does not have resistance to Power Null but it only nullifies techniques not demonic energy.....forcing Dante into pure physical fight.

Dante has 4D soul hax and soul resistance so he only needs to tag Gojo once to kill him.

Dante resists almost all haxxes from Gojo, mind manip, matter hax, death hax, probability hax, etc...

Wincon for Gojo:- Seems to have AP advantage, and Attack Reflection (and info analysis I think??) in his favour and he needs to use it FAST to incap Dante before he evolves via Accelerated Dev and Reactive Evolution.

Wincon for Dante:- Excellent swordsman, H2H combatant, and Gunslinger. Reactive Evolution, Accelerated Dev, and needs to only tag Gojo once with his 4D soul hax on his physical attacks.
Then I’m going with Dante
If Dante can bypass Gojo’s infinite distance he can create then likely gojo simply gets tagged since his soul resistance isn’t good enough.
Since gojo in character doesn’t bother dodging stuff a lot of the time he face tanks stuff which is a bad match up against a dude who can one touch you.

Back