• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

I'm making brain getos page and i just want to know what exactly is the ability for swapping brains with people?

I don't think we need to add his mother since she has no feats and likely didnt have a curse technique. Unless she gets some showing of combat it's kinda pointless to put. Same with Kamo we literally have no idea what he scales to or what he did in the past.

Why does it say "should scale to or above Gojo"?

At this point in time, no one is above Gojo, it was also Brains plan to seal him because he knows he is weaker than him. No scales to Gojo currently in the series.
That's not stated that he's weaker at all... there's no implication that he knows it either. Idk where that's coming from.

The thing you guys used to prove this actually don't even prove it, one of you put gojo making the seal fall and geto not being able to hold it as a reason for why he's stronger, how?

That's not stated that he's weaker at all... there's no implication that he knows it either. Idk where that's coming from.
I don't know about you but unless something is explained in later chapters I don't know why someone superior to Gojo would rely on a tactic that was essentially

"Throw most of your helpful assets at him and hope things go well and he doesn't just murder them all"
If he was stronger wouldn't it be better for him to just find a way to nullify infinity so he can damage him. Plus it is subtly implied Kamo can only do this culling game because Gojo isn't around to stop this.

You can't claim Kamo is stronger at least at this current point the best you can say is that its just not clear and we don't know.

I don't know about you but unless something is explained in later chapters I don't know why someone superior to Gojo would rely on a tactic that was essentially

"Throw most of your helpful assets at him and hope things go well and he doesn't just murder them all"
If he was stronger wouldn't it be better for him to just find a way to nullify infinity so he can damage him. Plus it is subtly implied Kamo can only do this culling game because Gojo isn't around to stop this.

You can't claim Kamo is stronger at least at this current point the best you can say is that its just not clear and we don't know.
Brain geto does not care about these cursed spirits. That's blatant so no. I also in the page am just saying he's either strong as or stronger. And he did find a way to nullify the infinity lol. I think something that would imply Brain Geto thinks he's stronger or strong as is his opinion on Yuta and how unimpressed he is by him while Gojo thinks he's impressive and would surpass him.

It's also interesting to note that Brain Geto thought real Geto would've beaten Awakened Rika if he had all his cursed not split up and just used them together. While this Rika was implied numerous times to be a threat for Gojo. So definitely at the very least Brain Geto should be somewhat relative to gojo.

Brain geto does not care about these cursed spirits. That's blatant so no. I also in the page am just saying he's either strong as or stronger. And he did find a way to nullify the infinity lol. I think something that would imply Brain Geto thinks he's stronger or strong as is his opinion on Yuta and how unimpressed he is by him while Gojo thinks he's impressive and would surpass him.
Oh, as strong or stronger is fine
My only issue would’ve been saying he’s just flat out above Gojo.

Oh, as strong or stronger is fine
My only issue would’ve been saying he’s just flat out above Gojo.
Yea it's fine. Honestly as well besides the Yuta stuff, one of my friends pointed out to me that Gojo never actually shows any durability feats, so while you can make the case he should be far above others it still shows that generally gojo has no impressive durability that should put him above Geto or brain geto considering geto actually took hits from Yuta and rika.

Toji must have acausality tipe 4 or likely acausality tipe 4 via destroy "Fate"(causality)

Btw keep wait from legal scans

Was a decent translation created? Anyway, in this new chapter it is revealed that Kamo created the blackout in Japan, so is the High 6-C calculation valid?
Well the statement in the officials was

“As a human being who had escaped our fate through the power of restriction
He destroyed our destinies”

Wait it’s High 6-C now
I’m completely unsure and will stay neutral for now
It seems a little bit odd but then again live action sonic has a feat using a similar method that’s accepted.

Edit:Although with the sonic feat it was a more blatant he simply over powered the power plants type of thing.

Don't think there is evidence that he created a blackout by something like 'creating a barrier that continuously overpowers Tokyo's power consumption for 24 hours'. Sonic's EMP created a blackout in a much larger area within 11 seconds, and it was calc'd at 8-A.

A blackout can easily be caused by the 10 million Cursed Spirits released, which is said to cause widespread damage in all 23 wards of Tokyo and cause a mass-evacuation from Tokyo. Damage to the power infrastructure would be a more reasonable explanation.
0137-005.png
0137-006.png

Don't think there is evidence that he created a blackout by something like 'creating a barrier that continuously overpowers Tokyo's power consumption for 24 hours'. Sonic's EMP created a blackout in a much larger area within 11 seconds, and it was calc'd at 8-A.
Sonic's blackout lasted only 11 seugunos, but Jujutsu's blackout obviously lasted several days. There was literally a whole arc, and the blackout didn't end. Sonic's may have a larger scale, but the amount of time changes everything. Also, the calculation was mathematically accepted by 3 calculation members, so the only thing that should be discussed is the context
A blackout can easily be caused by the 10 million Cursed Spirits released, which is said to cause widespread damage in all 23 wards of Tokyo and cause a mass-evacuation from Tokyo. Damage to the power infrastructure would be a more reasonable explanation.
I disagree. When Mester Tengen says about chaos he directly refers to Kamo's cursed energy, saying that he just doesn't do it all over Japan because of cursed energy and when he gives a better explanation of what Kamo did he visualizes the blackout in Japan. So obviously Kamo did it, not random curses

It is also strange to imagine 100 million curses working together to cause the blackout, they are not intelligent, most are apparently just animals

Sonic blackout lasted for a minimum of twenty minutes (likely hours) and fried some electronics, however the EMP blast travelled for 11 seconds.
If we are using an analogy, the method proposed would be like saying that Kamo created an EMP blast kept going for 86400 seconds (24 hours), but he contained its effect on Tokyo only.

Also, in the official release the blackout is still only in Tokyo. Seems like the leaked scan didn't capture the contrast properly.
0145-006.png
6.png

Kamo/Kenjaku's goal is unrelated to creating power outages. He wants to connect the population of Japan (+100 million) to Tengen's barrier so he can make all of them into Sorcerers. However this will cause their negative emotions to spread among themselves and sweep throughout the world at once, which create chaos and destruction via. generated Cursed Spirits.

Sonic blackout lasted for a minimum of twenty minutes (likely hours)
According to Null it lasted only 11 seconds. And again, this is irrelevant
Also, in the official release the blackout is still only in Tokyo. Seems like the leaked scan didn't capture the contrast properly.
The area that the blackout covered includes Tokyo, but not just Tokyo. This is obvious from the scale of the Japan map. Tokyo is only the main part that was covered. The diameter of the blackout is 100 kilometers, and Tokyo is 90 kilometers, and it is one of the most important cities in Japan. So obviously it will have more prominence (And chaos was created there, so bruh)
Kamo/Kenjaku's goal is unrelated to creating power outages.
Yes, that is obvious, I never said that. What I am saying is that he caused the blackout by using the Idle Transfiguration, Master Tengen says Kenjaku did it with the cursed energy. What you said has absolutely nothing to do with what I said
He wants to connect the population of Japan (+100 million) to Tengen's barrier so he can make all of them into Sorcerers. However this will cause their negative emotions to spread among themselves and sweep throughout the world at once, which create chaos and destruction via. generated Cursed Spirits.
You have explained practically nothing. Yes, his goal and what he did was to connect 100 million people, but that has no bearing on whether he did the blackout or not. The point of him creating the blackout is that when Master Tengen says that Kenjaku couldn't connect all the inhabitants of Japan because of the lack of cursed energy, he says that the same will happen to the world if Kenjaku was able to use Master Tengen, because then he will be able to manipulate the barriers. And with this statement he compares it to the blackout caused in Japan, indicating that when he connected the inhabitants he caused the blackout

If someone is late, basically the point is
  • It is said that if Kenjaku uses Master Tengen's powers he will cause chaos similar to what happened in Japan but on a worldwide scale, proving that Kenjaku`s breaking the barrier caused a blackout
  • It was not random cursing. They are basically animals with no rational thoughts, it is impossible that they have the capacity to work together to create a blackout of hundreds of square kilometers.
  • Master Tengen says Kenjaku did it with cursed energy

The chaos was caused by releasing 10 million Cursed Spirits that were preped for a millennia. Nothing stated about chaos being caused by making a 1000 person a Sorcerer, even Yuki said that this is not threatening.
0136-013.png
0136-016.png

A blackout during an invasion of murderous 10 million monsters, and mass-evacuation out of Tokyo, doesn't require micro-coordination. It happens all the time in zombie stories. Damage to power plants or power poles (entire regions can get a blackout because a bird collided with a power line), plus fleeing employees whose job is to maintain the power infrastructure, is enough to cause blackouts.

What Kenjaku did with Cursed Energy is to make a 1000 people Sorcerers. Don't see how this is related to the power going out. Does Mahito get Electricity Manipulation? If we learn that the power went out for a month, does this mean that we multiply the watts by 2.628e+6 seconds?
0145-004.png

What would happen to the world is a chain-reaction and not something Kenjaku does directly with his own power. Which also implies that the damage done to Tokyo (by cursed spirits running wild) is not something Kenjaku did directly.

Back