• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

@Giannysmag finnally I completed it.
gojo-vs-toji-jujutsu-kaisen.gif

I find it so funny how Uraume's P&A is so detailed, full of scans references and notes and then their stats so bare bones

I find it so funny how Uraume's P&A is so detailed, full of scans references and notes and then their stats so bare bones
Someone said they were working on it iirc.

Someone said they were working on it iirc.
I have a her Sandbox ready but gonna wait for her fight with Hakari to end so that I can update that at once.

How is Jogo only one 🗿
That list doesn't make sense
he only killed naobito (if we count named characters only)

Because that is the only way I can think of as to how sukuna aka the shibuya incident man himself only has 5 kills (he is well into 500+)
That list is still mess

I mean even if we count named characters Sukuna has more body kills than 5.
  1. Gojo
  2. Kashimo
  3. Ryu
  4. Uro (In the past)
  5. Yorozu
  6. Megumi sister name whom I forgot
  7. Higuruma
  8. Haruta or whatever that luck guy
  9. Yuta

Fraudkotsu got clapped inside his domain

List of people who got cooked inside their own domains
Yuta
Yorozu
Mahito
Naoya
Dagon
Higuruma (he died after his domain took effect and he was given the sword of excutioner)

Last edited:
Megumi is chanting for sukuna or what? How did he manage the world slash with no hand signs and chants?
I don't think there is a specific hand sign. Against Kashimo Sukuna uses 5 fingers against yuta & Higuruma he uses 2-3 Fingers depending on how you look at his hands.

Though chants are required. I guess he healed his stomach tongue? Or may be that was Megumi.

Back