• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

The fight is over, and people need to accept that fact and move on.
248-will-be-his-return-v0-46gz3nqosu8c1.jpeg

Chapter 252 trust

This is so funny, it's like everyone has a different take on this
yeah cuse everyone does, people like me think its handled well, people Like M3X feel like it was done poorly and should've had sukuna adapt to limitless in a different fashion, Arkenis thinks sukuna should've outright lost and had kenny take over and even if that didn't happen he thinks Heiten should've been ISoH 2.0 electric bugaloo.

and there are more takes on the ending of the fight but what can one expect its about the most anticipated fight of shonen since madara vs naruto and sasuke.

I dont think the "end" you mentioned here is only about the fact that sukuna win, cuz even when the fight started people have already predict that
Like I said, people would have complained regardless. Even if Sukuna created a new technique in the middle of the fight, Gojo fan girls would have still found a way to call it an asspull. The fight is over, and people need to accept that fact and move on. Not to mention, the Ten Shadows vs. Limitless technique was teased from the beginning of the series. That foreshadowing would have gone to waste. The fight seemed like Sukuna was using his experience and knowledge of Jujutsu to prove why he was the King of Curses, taking the new technique he acquired to another level. I honestly don't have any problem with how it ended.
for some reason the 1000 years old clan have no clue about how mahoraga adaption work up until a 1000 years sealed dude find out?
If 10 shadow vs limitless is the peak forshadowing, it shouldve ended with sukuna sacrifice megumi soul for a complete Ten Shadown Domain Expansion or smth
But this is just people complaining even they enjoyed the fight until chapter 235, but just because Gojo lost in chapter 236, the whole fight becomes bad.
no one ever said the whole thing is bad? like, not the majority of people, it has everything from cool abilities, tactics, raw bruttal fight

Ignored all of the above, that end is also bad for others reason : It didnt even use the full potential of TS, it was barely "strong adaption", what about the jump into your opponent shadow? honestly that would be a better way to just straight up bypass infinity, what about utilizing others shikigami, fuses one time and thats it? It ruined gojo's character, not even the sukuna glazing in the after life, but how haibara commented about him not caring for anyone else. Wreck an OP character for an even more OP character with plot armor
logical issues was too much and then ppl belike "nu uh, it was peak"

for some reason the 1000 years old clan have no clue about how mahoraga adaption work up until a 1000 years sealed dude find out?
If 10 shadow vs limitless is the peak forshadowing, it shouldve ended with sukuna sacrifice megumi soul for a complete Ten Shadown Domain Expansion or smth
yeah cuse no one's beaten it before, thats like a pretty massive plot point of that.

I am not getting into the other bit because I have argued about that point enough for one life time

yeah cuse no one's beaten it before, thats like a pretty massive plot point of that.
doesnt mean we dont have experience about it? confirmed information before sukuna are its take times, it can adapt to either neutralize or uneffected by stuff (tbh this on its own should be a hint, its an progressive adaption, and it isnt limited to 1 type of adapt)
also, how does sukuna have a better eyes than someone with literally Six eyes? he understand the thing mid fight but gojo couldnt?
I am not getting into the other bit because I have argued about that point enough for one life time
cool

Tell me without telling me you haven't read JJK properly🗣️

"Thousands years old clan who has no knowledge of Mahoraga adaptation"
While Manga : no one in the history tamed Mahoraga

Sure buddy
lMnzGb4.jpeg

Tell me without telling me you haven't read JJK properly🗣️

"Thousands years old clan who has no knowledge of Mahoraga adaptation"
While Manga : no one in the history tamed Mahoraga

Sure buddy
lMnzGb4.jpeg
ah yes, the nitpicking that one line from 10 different things I pointed out for the sake of winning the arguement (already replied this beforehand)
doesnt mean we dont have experience about it? confirmed information before sukuna are its take times, it can adapt to either neutralize or uneffected by stuff (tbh this on its own should be a hint, its an progressive adaption, and it isnt limited to 1 type of adapt)
also, how does sukuna have a better eyes than someone with literally Six eyes? he understand the thing mid fight but gojo couldnt?
what a great guy to have conversation with

my man, they all died... all of them, like the only 6 eyes user (who are rare as is) who we know faced a 10 shadows user died to mahoraga along side the 10 shadows user.

So yeah no one really has any expirence on mahoraga since everyone who faced him promptly died.

ah yes, the nitpicking that one line from 10 different things I pointed out for the sake of winning the arguement (already replied this beforehand)

what a great guy to have conversation with
Manga:
"previous clan and others who were within Ritual died"

"Sukuna fights and negs Mahoraga in Shibuya"
"Yuji had information on how much they know from Shibuya"
"sukuna used Yorozu has a testing drive and learnt something "
"SUKUNA was directly linked to Mahoraga while Gojo didn't to understand shit"

he just used his Curse Technique to mold and work as his hand. Just like Fuegoleon from Black Clover
Source:
dr-fate-source.gif

Extraordinary Claims needs extraordinary evidence. Nothing states he used his CT which literally destroys his body can reform his body somehow. Also does Fuegoleon has statement for her body getting destroyed after she releases her magic?

Source:
dr-fate-source.gif

Extraordinary Claims needs extraordinary evidence. Nothing states he used his CT which literally destroys his body can reform his body somehow. Also does Fuegoleon has statement for her body getting destroyed after she releases her magic?
He can shapeshift his mouth into a cannon but fixing a cut is too much? 💀

It really just looks like Kashimo can reconstruct his body via the ct. It already reconstructed his body into a electricity based one that mimics electrical phenomena. Saying this is rct seems a bit head canon.
0237-016.png

It really just looks like Kashimo can reconstruct his body via the ct. It already reconstructed his body into a electricity based one that mimics electrical phenomena. Saying this is rct seems a bit head canon.
0237-016.png
Viz f**cking it up translation as usual. Real headcanon will be saying he can keep using his transformation to regenerate his lost limbs with no proof to back it up.
15-xQtFCMonVwp5J-m.jpg

Viz f**cking it up translation as usual. Real headcanon will be saying he can keep using his transformation to regenerate his lost limbs with no proof to back it up.
15-xQtFCMonVwp5J-m.jpg
Thats trans says the same thing... "transforms", reconstruct are the same thing in context. It allows him to replicate electrical things like generating new electricity to form his arm. Also where's the common rct steam when he gets his arm cut?

Thats trans says the same thing... "transforms", reconstruct are the same thing in context. It allows him to replicate electrical things like generating new electricity to form his arm. Also where's the common rct steam when he gets his arm cut?
The electricity was surrounding his hand, so we can't see the steam? May be that was the reason. His whole body is already drawn with the electric discharge.

It wasn't proven that it was definitely his RCT & no proof supports it being his CT either.

Applying Occam's razor to this situation, it suggests that the simplest explanation is usually the best. In this case, since there is no explicit mention or evidence of regeneration associated with the Kashimo's transformation abilities, it is more straightforward to assume that the regeneration is not part of the equation. Instead, the destruction caused by his CT itself indicates that it doesn't possess any regenerative properties. Additionally, the transformation abilities being electricity based aligns with the simpler explanation rather than assuming they also include regeneration. Therefore, based on Occam's razor, it's simpler and more reasonable to conclude that the Kashimo's abilities are not associated with regeneration but rather with the destruction caused by his CT. Only other Regeneration based ability in the series is RCT.
By the way, if Gege somehow releases a databook or fanbook stating that it was due to his CT, not because of his RCT, I don't have a problem conceding. But for now, both sides only have assumptions. Mine is just a simple interpretation that his CT lacks Regeneration, while assuming his CT has regeneration properties is just a big interpretation. So, by Occam's razor, mine is more valid than others.

Last edited:
Back