• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

That was talking about Foreshadowing. FB using CE blast is same like how Sukuna uses Fire arrow in Shibuya
I'm sure he meant FB was using fire because it was influenced by the finger, he also said if FB remained alive for long, it would become a mini Sukuna, and that FB would be different if it had 2 fingers

As for the last one I'm sure Gege also implied fingers were inactive inside the curses or sth like this

I'm sure he meant FB was using fire because it was influenced by the finger,
Nah he only was talking about how they foreshadowed it. Anime coloring seemed like fire that's what he meant.
he also said if FB remained alive for long, it would become a mini Sukuna, and that FB would be different if it had 2 fingers

As for the last one I'm sure Gege also implied fingers were inactive inside the curses or sth like this
He is not saying they would gain Sukuna consciousness. It's like fingers instincts taking over FB kinda of thing. Just FB Instinctively acting like Sukuna.

I think the fact that they are taking back the dead ones will play a role in beating Sukuna later
Maybe they are converting them into cursed objects that Yuji can eat to gain CTs? Or maybe cursed tools? How did they convert Nanami's CT into a cursed tool, Ino wanted to talk with Gojo about Nanami during the last month too

I think the fact that they are taking back the dead ones will play a role in beating Sukuna later
Maybe they are converting them into cursed objects that Yuji can eat to gain CTs? Or maybe cursed tools? How did they convert Nanami's CT into a cursed tool, Ino wanted to talk with Gojo about Nanami during the last month too
I would be damned if they created cursed objects so that Yuji can get an amp but only Kenjaku & Sukuna succeeded on that on their own ( Sukuna copied it from Kenny I know what I meant is turning themselves or others into cursed objects is only done by two of them). Likely Uraume knows it. I don't think any main cast are capable of doing it. But I would like the idea if by chance they succeeded in that and Yuji gets Higuruma powers. Gojo power can be wielded by only one at a time and it's rare so I don't think it works though.

May be cursed tool might work looking at how Nanami CT was added to his tool.

I would be damned if they created cursed objects so that Yuji can get an amp but only Kenjaku & Sukuna succeeded on that on their own ( Sukuna copied it from Kenny I know what I meant is turning themselves or others into cursed objects is only done by two of them). Likely Uraume knows it. I don't think any main cast are capable of doing it. But I would like the idea if by chance they succeeded in that and Yuji gets Higuruma powers. Gojo power can be wielded by only one at a time and it's rare so I don't think it works though.

May be cursed tool might work looking at how Nanami CT was added to his tool.
They got Yuki's soul research so how much they know about souls in unknown, Gege can make it happen by using Yuki's book as a base for that
A gun that can fire blues would be cool lol
Or Yuji with all these CTs would be broken

Likely ct extraction or ct imbued into them Sukuna says its a materialized form of the ct so either possible
I mean they could've also created it, I cant find the scan but I remember someone in the series saying prison realm was created from that dude's body parts or something along those lines

The funniest thing is there’s no way Sukuna should’ve even gotten that attack off. One arm cut off, another cut in half, and two restrained by Rika after being nuked by holy light, but yeah he broke free and slashed all of them.

The funniest thing is there’s no way Sukuna should’ve even gotten that attack off. One arm cut off, another cut in half, and two restrained by Rika after being nuked by holy light, but yeah he broke free and slashed all of them.

12-IYEI2LV7mHEAQ.png

Some of the slashes he doesn't point out his fingers
11-uQVp0YKhh81u0-m.jpg
12-b6Eybcnv6l9x6-m.jpg

This scene we can see Rika getting sliced despite not having Sukuna pointing his fingers most likely he slashed Rika then attacked Yuta.
15-h_jb0Tuwbf0Pt-m.jpg

There is also a possibility Sukuna used Cleave on Rikas Hands to get free.
12-yWSq58-Oi8uYd-m.jpg

Sukuna hand was covered by Rika it's not hard for him to cleave her hands in this situation.
Or
He stretched all the way from Rikas Hands to Yuta and Yuji with World slash.

ok since everyone had a crack at the top 10 let me give it a shot.

1. Sukuna
2. Gojo (the obvious top 1 and 2)
3. kenjaku (as much as I love yuta he is not taking kenny in a direct one on one and winning)
4. yuta (my boy)
5. Yorozu (her stats are about on par with yuta prior to shinjuku and she has a domain with a busted sure hit, its just yuta's improvement over the past month gave him a massive boost that gives him an advantage in a DE clash)
6. kashimo with his CT (has better stats than yuta and kenny but his lack of a domain means he gets flattened by both, yuta jackobs ladders the man an if he uses hollow wicker basket he is gonna be taking yuta on without hands in his domain and that is just not happening and kenny just actually flattens him with his open domain and yorozu's perfect sphere in the domain is gonna **** him over bad, basically kashimo could've been top 3 if he had a domain)
7. Yuki Tsukumo (match kenny and has an unknown domain she is near yuta levels)
8. Hakari (his jackpot and self heals are busted and basically allow him to outlast everyone he fights unless they can match his domain which is unlikely due to it being good in tug of wars between domains and having a really quick activation time)
9. Uraume (they are strong enough to match jackpot hakari and even rip off his limbs with the Ice CT but the lack of domain so far is no good)
10. yuji/maki/toji (currently fully interchangeable yuji has better stats right now with him having comparable speed and durability to maki prior to the month timeskip and now having a boost that is noticed by sukuna, RCT and blood manip that allows him to use piercing blood, supernova and blood doping to further amp his stats so he should legit be able to match maki's levels of strength speed and durability while also having long range options that she doesn't have in piercing blood and supernova but maki and toji do have a tool that can change the outcome of any fight that being the soul liberation blade but I need to see if it can be resisted and healed from if you have the knowledge on the soul in the next few chapters before that I can't put maki and toji below or above yuji level)

honorable mention: Ryu Ishigori (has better stats than yuta but his kit is shit, no RCT, only other attack that isn't punches or kicks is granite blast which someone as strong as Uro can survive past domain expansion and his domain is an unknown)

10. yuji/maki/toji (currently fully interchangeable yuji has better stats right now with him having comparable speed and durability to maki prior to the month timeskip and now having a boost that is noticed by sukuna, RCT and blood manip that allows him to use piercing blood, supernova and blood doping to further amp his stats so he should legit be able to match maki's levels of strength speed and durability while also having long range options that she doesn't have in piercing blood and supernova but maki and toji do have a tool that can change the outcome of any fight that being the soul liberation blade but I need to see if it can be resisted and healed from if you have the knowledge on the soul in the next few chapters before that I can't put maki and toji below or above yuji level)
You made a good point. Logically with FRS & FRSS should amp Yuji's speed. Additionally death paintings amp should make him way above Maki and Toji in speed and raw power.

Nahhhh, can we just give passive plot armor to sukuna at this point?

He gotta get plot manipulation, because man thats some bull. And you just know the twitter hoard that always defends Gege will be find some sort of copium to explain this

World slash can cut through anything but it shouldn't be able to cut through Rikas hands. Rika > Gojo's infinity. Gege is just dumb didn't know Rika could tank World slash fr.
Gege is not hated for the sake of hating. He is hated because he is dumb because he forgot Rika > Gojo.

No I'm talking about fraudkuna memes during the Gojo vs Sukuna
Each chapter Sukuna was pulling off a fraudulent behaviour and Gojo was winning which really made the memes fun
After the fight finished it became annoying though

Regarding extracting Nanami CT I think there is a possibility they used Yaga's technique. More like how he explained he used to extract information & puts that inside Dolls.

Been constantly thinking/worried about Sukuna pulling off a couple Black Flashes that'll rejuvenate him. Thoughts?
The only way Gege is going to make Sukuna reach full power is if he plans to complete the merger so that he can give his all. Current characters get negged, so it's kinda useless to make Sukuna regain his top condition. Though, unless instead of a merger, Yuji himself gets a powerup to fight Sukuna, or Yuji is the real merger so when activated he gets an Powerup to fight Sukuna

Back