• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

I don't see it. I actually find it interesting when compared to other Shonen protagonists that find joy in the fight and wanting to become "The Strongest" Yuji doesn't b/c he's all/only about helping others.
yeah yuji does not have a thirst for battle what so ever he is willing to fight to protect people and put down curses but not for pure enjoyment.

Its kinda the thing that holds him back the most from going waaaay up in power

Nah Yuji's mentality is good, Gojo said Yuji is similar to him, Megumi was the one held back by his mentality.

What holds Yuji back is the fact that he doesn't have a CT, if he has a CT I'm sure he will be close to Yuta's level

Nah Yuji's mentality is good, Gojo said Yuji is similar to him, Megumi was the one held back by his mentality.

What holds Yuji back is the fact that he doesn't have a CT, if he has a CT I'm sure he will be close to Yuta's level
From which the way the manga is going, Yuji will display his CE soon enough, imo probably going to happen after the merger.

let me see...
9 pages!?
2024-02-19_202038.png

Nah bro you on your own.

I meant a broken CT

I mean, yeah he has blood manip but it kinda feels useless, maybe if he achieved a DE his sure hit will make him reach higher levels.
Against the current #1 in the verse? Of course it's going feel useless lol, against anyone else (Minus Yuta, Maki, Yuki, and Gojo), he puts in work with it.

Against the current #1 in the verse? Of course it's going feel useless lol, against anyone else (Minus Yuta, Maki, Yuki, and Gojo), he puts in work with it.
I didn't mean that
Limitless, copy and 10S seem to be broken even without a DE, even CSM and Yuki's mass are broken without DE

I'm not saying Yuji's CT isn't broken because he didn't best Sukuna lmao

He's most likely not died, it's been mentioned probably like a dozen times that everytime Yuji hits Sukuna, his control over Megumi decreases and so does his CE output.
Shouldn't world cutting slash ignore durability? Gojo survived cleave inside MS but world cutting slash from a Sukuna whose output is low finished him

If Yuta dies, any way they win is gonna be mid. Only the goat Yuta can do it for em. That world slash nothing but a little cut. Who's gonna get the win? Maki? Hakari? Yuji? Lame. "I attack soul gg" Lame.

I meant a broken CT

I mean, yeah he has blood manip but it kinda feels useless, maybe if he achieved a DE his sure hit will make him reach higher levels.
Just my headcanon Yuji true Technique might be swapping souls and learning techniques from others bodies

He likely swapped souls with Gojo, Yuta or Shoko to learn RCT
He swapped souls with choso or Kamo to learn Blood manipulation
Feels like Yuji is getting experience and other things from other bodies by swapping souls here.
10-WU-Zgcq0irkjI-m.jpg

I always thought the new dismantle ignores durability regardless of his output, which is why MS couldn't beat Gojo but a single slash like that could kill him, is that not how spatial manipulation work?

Just my headcanon Yuji true Technique might be swapping souls and learning techniques from others bodies

He likely swapped souls with Gojo, Yuta or Shoko to learn RCT
He swapped souls with choso or Kamo to learn Blood manipulation
Feels like Yuji is getting experience and other things from other bodies by swapping souls here.
10-WU-Zgcq0irkjI-m.jpg
You can't learn a CT, Sukuna only tried to mimic blood using water, innate CTs can't be copied unless you are Yuta
0082-019.png

It'll probaly be explained as something to do with his dimishing CE and output/control.

Either that or Yuta's dead

I always thought the new dismantle ignores durability regardless of his output, which is why MS couldn't beat Gojo but a single slash like that could kill him, is that not how spatial manipulation work?
I think there is a binding vow for that world slash that he needs to chant it with his stomach/Second mouth.
Against both Higuruma and Kashimo we see him chanting with his second mouth. Current chapter also shows something similar. His Top handles his innate techniques while his below might handle complicated techniques.
14-7nxurUZklGlVq-m.jpg

Or may be because narratively his second mouth amps the technique he needs that to charge it up.

You can't learn a CT, Sukuna only tried to mimic blood using water, innate CTs can't be copied unless you are Yuta
0082-019.png
I'm not saying he is copying innate CT's
Blood manipulation was from death paintings Yuji ate so he got the experience and control from Choso and kamo for the Blood Manipulation he had.
He might have got a handle of RCT from Gojo/Shoko/Yuta. It's possible dude has SD from Kusakabe.

Just hypothesis. It might be possible he was swapping souls and gaining experience and learning techniques.

It'll probaly be explained as something to do with his dimishing CE and output/control.

Either that or Yuta's dead
Is it logical though? I mean as long as its spatial manipulation, Yuta should be dead regardless of Sukuna' output right? Unless im missing something here

I thought he might survive because he will manifest Rika and get his CE from Rika not from the gut
I think there is a binding vow for that world slash that he needs to chant it with his stomach/Second mouth.
Against both Higuruma and Kashimo we see him chanting with his second mouth. Current chapter also shows something similar. His Top handles his innate techniques while his below might handle complicated techniques.
14-7nxurUZklGlVq-m.jpg

Or may be because narratively his second mouth amps the technique he needs that to charge it up.
His 2nd mouth doesn't amp CTs because its his 2nd mouth, you can amp any CT with reciting chants and hand signs, however normally its difficult to pull this off against your opponent, Sukuna has the advantage because he has extra mouth and 2 arms that he can use to cast hand signs and chants while still having free mouth and arms

Also the site is laggy af regardless if im on phone or laptop its so ******* annoying

I'm not saying he is copying innate CT's
Blood manipulation was from death paintings Yuji ate so he got the experience and control from Choso and kamo for the Blood Manipulation he had.
He might have got a handle of RCT from Gojo/Shoko/Yuta. It's possible dude has SD from Kusakabe.

Just hypothesis. It might be possible he was swapping souls and gaining experience and learning techniques.
I read it wrong initially mb

His 2nd mouth doesn't amp CTs because its his 2nd mouth, you can amp any CT with reciting chants and hand signs, however normally its difficult to pull this off against your opponent, Sukuna has the advantage because he has extra mouth and 2 arms that he can use to cast hand signs and chants while still having free mouth and arms
Yeah I meant chants will amp the CT. What I meant is he constantly uses Chants in his stomach mouth not in his normal mouth. So his charge up can be only done in Stomach mouth only. Just a guess from what happened in recent chapter..
Also the site is laggy af regardless if im on phone or laptop its so ******* annoying
Yeah its annoying sometimes site gets closed on its own

Yeah I meant chants will amp the CT. What I meant is he constantly uses Chants in his stomach mouth not in his normal mouth. So his charge up can be only done in Stomach mouth only. Just a guess from what happened in recent chapter..

Yeah its annoying sometimes site gets closed on its own
I meant using the chants will always increase the output, if im understanding this correctly youre saying chants should be done only by his 2nd mouth to increase the output
Idk why those clowns have Ino Nanami sword😭
Bruh I think with Yuji using his CE Reinforcements he could have damaged Sukuna more than what Ino could. They should have given that to Yuji.
Gojo was fighting to kill and said he will worry about Megumi after he makes sure Sukuna is dead, but those mfs now are losing because they wanted to wake Megumi up

Last edited:
Back