• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Yeah, but the one second ending only, it should scale to his CE output. Idk what was accepted, the USA end or China one.
I think it's accepted for both USA and China. Let me check. LMAO China one should be used if we go by the statements for China also trying to get involved.

Yeah Both Calculations were accepted as far as I see. Also in Manga it's mentioned China would go for it if it finds out about Gojos existence. So we should use that calculation.

Btw this was talking about Gojo from JJK0 So we can upscale few characters

Gojo and Kashimo 7B ratings comes from Fire Arrow So it should be removed from their profile.
Sukuna profile AP section should be rewritten as 7B with Fire Arrow.
honestly we should wait till next week with that because we will at least get a dura feat for sukuna by measuring the distance from the blast which can net sukuna an at least 7-C rating which is at least something

Cuse I still refuse to believe that a CT is all of sudden over a thousand times stronger than CE reinforcement

honestly we should wait till next week with that because we will at least get a dura feat for sukuna by measuring the distance from the blast which can net sukuna an at least 7-C rating which is at least something

Cuse I still refuse to believe that a CT is all of sudden over a thousand times stronger than CE reinforcement
Yeah Changing AP back and forth is really irritating 😭.

Btw can anyone tell me how many threads are currently open? I wanna drop Gojos updated Sandbox and replace his current profile.

Well you do that I am going to be working on something myself, expect a big thread early december (unless we get some big AP feat that changes that in the time between here and then)

Well you do that I am going to be working on something myself, expect a big thread early december (unless we get some big AP feat that changes that in the time between here and then)
Ok just so that you know currently I'm working on
  • Hakari (finsihed needs to create a thread)
  • Gojo (gonna finish it by tomorrow)
  • Yuji (still only halfway through)
  • Yorozu (almost finished)
So if anyone wants to work on any profile. Please pick other characters profiles.

Change Gojo's keys back to Hidden Inventory Arc | Post-Awakening | Adult | Shinjuku Showdown Arc
There's not really much material to differentiate JJK 0 Gojo from Main Series Gojo, there's no feats or new abilities between those keys to separate them. Post-Prison Realm Gojo is also Massively Hypersonic which goes against the fact that the Speed upgrade was made with the basis that 15 Finger Sukuna couldn't scale to it and 15F Sukuna intercepts Post-Prison Realm Gojo. Shinjuku Showdown Arc is a better name for the key since that's after the month timeskip after Gojo trained to fight Sukuna.

Change Gojo's keys back to Hidden Inventory Arc | Post-Awakening | Adult | Shinjuku Showdown Arc
There's not really much material to differentiate JJK 0 Gojo from Main Series Gojo, there's no feats or new abilities between those keys to separate them. Post-Prison Realm Gojo is also Massively Hypersonic which goes against the fact that the Speed upgrade was made with the basis that 15 Finger Sukuna couldn't scale to it and 15F Sukuna intercepts Post-Prison Realm Gojo. Shinjuku Showdown Arc is a better name for the key since that's after the month timeskip after Gojo trained to fight Sukuna.
I'm planning on creating a scaling for JJK0 Gojo to few other characters so that key is kinda needed. I will explain that in the CRT

OK I will change Post Prison Realm as Shinjuku Showdown then

Here is the thread and Few Requests for whoever interested.
  • Don't start arguing who wins or loses. Because the thread is not for debating who wins or loses. It's either relative or downscaling and Gojos profile update
  • Maki and Toji will be Downgraded to 8-A for the time being. So don't bring fighting Sukuna. Leave that for a different thread it needs to be tackled. I'm Downgrading Toji and Maki because of Current Scaling chain in JJK 0. So that no contradiction happens. So kindly refrain from dragging my thread with Maki and Toji scaling to 15F Sukuna.

I honestly highly disagree with the idea of Gojo just being some murderhappy god and the only reason he is likeable being how powerful he is.

In my opinion Gojo is a fundamentally good person, yes he is a showoff and battlemaniac, but the only times we see that is when he is against mass murderers and evil spirits. To everyone else he is a legitimately kind, if egotistical person.

He gives Riko the happiest days of her life before she dies and is even willing to go against the entire Jujutsu world if she chooses that she wants to live. He saves Yuji and Yuta from execution and wants to raise the next generation to become stronger so that no one goes down the route that Geto did. He restrains himself so that he doesnt kill any civilians in Shibuya, causing his own defeat and even asks Ijichi if they've recovered after he is unsealed. For ***** sake he even forgives Gakuganji for killing Yaga because he understands the circumstances he was in.

Gojo isnt the lesser of two evils he is a legitimate good guy. Thats part of what makes him so interesting in my opinion, this contrast between an all powerful narcissistic show off and kind and just person that cares for the people around him

Last edited:
I honestly highly disagree with the idea of Gojo just being some murderhappy god and the only reason he is likeable being how powerful he is.

In my opinion Gojo is a fundamentally good person, yes he is a showoff and battlemaniac, but the only times he see that is when he is against mass murderers and evil spirits. To everyone else he is a legitimately kind, if egotistical person.

He gives Riko the happiest days of her life before she dies and is even willing to go against the entire Jujutsu world if she chooses that she wants to live. He saves Yuji and Yuta from execution and wants to raise the next generation to become stronger so that no one goes down the route that Geto did. He restrains himself so that he doesnt kill any civilians in Shibuya, causing his own defeat and even asks Ijichi if they've recovered after he is unsealed. For ***** sake he even forgives Gakuganji for killing Yaga because he understands the circumstances he was in.

Gojo isnt the lesser of two evils he is a legitimate good guy. Thats part of what makes him so interesting in my opinion, this contrast between an all powerful narcissistic show off and kind and just person that cares for the people around him
I'll never understand how people can see these pages and think Gojo is nothing more than a narcissist
0002-003.png
0011-018.png

In my opinion Gojo is a fundamentally good person, yes he is a showoff and battlemaniac, but the only times we see that is when he is against mass murderers and evil spirits. To everyone else he is a legitimately kind, if egotistical person.

Spit your fax bro

Granite Blasts (Highest output) > Frost Calm (Max 100) > Random Ice Structure
Granite Blast highest output Contradicts with many things. Beside Uraume isn't a Player.

Btw Hakari does some looping when Kashimo was Beating his ass before hitting the jackpot. What ability does it Qualifies? Casualty Manipulation or something?

Granite Blast highest output Contradicts with many things. Beside Uraume isn't a Player.

Btw Hakari does some looping when Kashimo was Beating his ass before hitting the jackpot. What ability does it Qualifies? Casualty Manipulation or something?
I think Ryu having the highest output just means he has the highest output relative to his CE pool.

Back