• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

In raw CE output nothing matches what Ryu can output
But fights and strength come down to more than just output, like the amount of CE a person has and their efficiency with it

Why did Megumi think of his sister when describing his ideal type of woman
7ef

Why did Megumi think of his sister when describing his ideal type of woman
7ef
Wasn't sure if it was a joke or somewhat serious question. Though I always interpreted it as Fusiguro's sister teaching him what he likes in a woman because she was a good person. Rather than it implying he took interest in his sister. Sometimes an individual can influence what you find desirable in a partner, but doesn't mean you find said person in question desirable. Just thought I'd drop my two cents before this gets buried while I sleep.

Finally Gojos Profile updated

What character do yall think is seriously underrated in terms of powerscaling?
XZrjBZJ.jpg

For me its definitely Hanami. She gets overshadowed hard by Jogo and Mahito but she is also a monster. Obviously she is really durable (above both Jogo and Curse Naoya) but she also has ludicrous endurance, being able to take five black flashes from a guy who's normal punches where already enough to hurt her. Her cursed technique has the AP to seriously damage herself and she has access to techniques like the flower field that stuns people, buds that drain CE, domain expansion and domain amplification (along with only like 3 other people in the verse)

Last edited:
I need to update few other profiles which are accepted in my thread. LMAO I will do it later. Kinda have to Rewrite most of the AP section.

What character do yall think is seriously underrated in terms of powerscaling?
XZrjBZJ.jpg

For me its definitely Hanami. She gets overshadowed hard by Jogo and Mahito but she is also a monster. Obviously she is really durable (above both Jogo and Curse Naoya) but she also has ludicrous endurance, being able to take five black flashes from a guy who's normal punches where already enough to hurt her. Her cursed technique has the AP to seriously damage herself and she has access to techniques like the flower field that stuns people, buds that drain CE, domain expansion and domain amplification (along with only like 3 other people in the verse)
In JJK? I would say the Cockroach Curse. It's not about power but hax wise. LMAO bruh I was planning on creating a profile for that forgot.

Aso Miguel needs a profile and respect. Many people don't understand how strong he is for tanking Gojos attacks.

That just Contradicts with AP then
Sukuna dismantle just ripped him off Despite Ryu having the durability to tank his own Attack.
not really, sukuna attacked Ryu with dismantle the first time trying to one tap him but didn't manage it the first go round after which he was even impressed where he then he used cleave and speed blitzed Ryu. Nothing there contradicts AP scaling as sukuna can adjust cleave to go through durability

one is modern day one is in the past.

Past: Greatest in history meaning his output is above all prior with Sukuna possibly being the exception.

Modern: greatest among the players meaning that his output is the greatest among the players only.
Yeah and sukuna is actually also counted amongst the players due to the whole yuji situation with him being a player off rip and the only people that happens to are either awakened cursed users or ancient sorceres

As for how it counts with sukuna I do think it counts him as having lesser output but that doesn't change anything within the scale other than the AP of things

wrong one

2023-11-13_144921.png

This is 400 years back, stated by kenny during the kashimo flash back in chapter 187
Narrative statement > character statement. Why did you crop the. Kashimo literally states it looks shady. If you are gonna take "I heard" statement from character seriously you should also take Kashimo saying it's dubious.
18092041_784_1145_163642.webp

not really, sukuna attacked Ryu with dismantle the first time trying to one tap him but didn't manage it the first go round after which he was even impressed where he then he used cleave and speed blitzed Ryu. Nothing there contradicts AP scaling as sukuna can adjust cleave to go through durability
Sukuna mentions Cleave whenever he uses it I don't see where he mentioned it was cleave.

one is modern day one is in the past.

Past: Greatest in history meaning his output is above all prior with Sukuna possibly being the exception.

Modern: greatest among the players meaning that his output is the greatest among the players only.
Also I don't know why we should assume CE Output is same as CT output and why CE output has same AP and CT output.

Narrative statement > character statement.
Well sukuna is counted amongst the players due to the yuji situation which would mean Ryu>15F sukuna in terms of output.

Why did you crop the. Kashimo literally states it looks shady. If you are gonna take "I heard" statement from character seriously you should also take Kashimo saying it's dubious.
18092041_784_1145_163642.webp
That translation is little off
2023-11-13_150415.png

He does not claim it to be dubious he simply says he has no time left to make gambles about who to fight
Sukuna mentions Cleave whenever he uses it I don't see where he mentioned it was cleave.
? since when? Sukuna doesn't scream out his attacks when he uses them, the only time he actually did something like that was when he fought gojo and even then he said "dismantle"
https://cdn.****************.com/file/CDN-M-A-N/jjk_224_shin2_012.png

Also I don't know why we should assume CE Output is same as CT output and why CE output has same AP and CT output.
never stated what type of output
Just output and it is also never distinguished in the story that CT output and CE output have a difference but I ain't gonna start arguing that again

It is simply stated he has the highest output regardless if he activated CT or not which again implies highest output all around

Well sukuna is counted amongst the players due to the yuji situation which would mean Ryu>15F sukuna in terms of output.
Cursed energy output = CT Output never stated.
That translation is little off
2023-11-13_150415.png

He does not claim it to be dubious he simply says he has no time left to make gambles about who to fight
Bring the raws. You posted fan translation. Of course official translation is not correct always but still we use it as primary raws are secondary.
? since when? Sukuna doesn't scream out his attacks when he uses them, the only time he actually did something like that was when he fought gojo and even then he said "dismantle"
https://cdn.****************.com/file/CDN-M-A-N/jjk_224_shin2_012.png
He literally mentioned dismantle here 😭
Sukuna rarely uses Cleave outside his domain and we already have panels where he specifies it.
img

here is the CT statement btw
https://cdn.****************.com/file/CDN-M-A-N/jjk_179_tcb_012.png
Fan translation. Check the raws official it was only talking about CE Output not AP
never stated what type of output
Just output and it is also never distinguished in the story that CT output and CE output have a difference but I ain't gonna start arguing that again

It is simply stated he has the highest output regardless if he activated CT or not which again implies highest output all around
Cursed energy output+CT is not same as CE output.

Well I can agree if Sukuna fires a cursed energy beam instead of using his CT Ryu may have higher output but thats different case

Cursed energy output = CT Output never stated.
yeah and the opposite is never stated either which is something I will be compiling later but moot point
Bring the raws. You posted fan translation. Of course official translation is not correct always but still we use it as primary raws are secondary.
that'll take a bit I'll have it later
He literally mentioned dismantle here 😭
yeah he mentions what ever ability he using most of the time be it cleave or dismantle but em

https://cdn.****************.com/file/CDN-M-A-N/jjk_216_bath_016.pnghttps://cdn.****************.com/file/CDN-M-A-N/jjk_216_bath_017.png
Ryu didn't get that privilage, he simply gets diced no mention of it being cleave or dismantle and it would make logical sense if sukuna used cleave to rip Ryu's dome apart since the first shot he used didn't go beyond skin deep while the second turned the mans skull into a 3 piece meal.
Sukuna rarely uses Cleave outside his domain and we already have panels where he specifies it.
img
Sukuna says the name of his slices sparadically sometimes he says which he is using some times he does.
Fan translation. Check the raws official it was only talking about CE Output not AP
nope
2023-11-13_152312.png

It states that unlike any other sorcerer Ryu's output (amount of power) is the same regardless of activating his cursed technique no mention of this being CT or CE output only
Cursed energy output+CT is not same as CE output.
depends on the CT heavily
Well I can agree if Sukuna fires a cursed energy beam instead of using his CT Ryu may have higher output but thats different case
I mean their output should be pretty close overall its more so that Ryu is a glass canon in comperision to Sukuna's A1 Abrams build, where all of sukunas stats are damn near the highest in history in every regard if not outright the highest in history.

yeah and the opposite is never stated either which is something I will be compiling later but moot point
It is obviously stated and Shown CT has more AP than CE output. check the can what happened to CE blast and CT usage.
https://img.spoilerhat.com/img/?url=https://zjcdn.********.me/store/manga/27861/012.0/compressed/j014.jpg
that'll take a bit I'll have it later

yeah he mentions what ever ability he using most of the time be it cleave or dismantle but em

https://cdn.****************.com/file/CDN-M-A-N/jjk_216_bath_016.pnghttps://cdn.****************.com/file/CDN-M-A-N/jjk_216_bath_017.png
Ryu didn't get that privilage, he simply gets diced no mention of it being cleave or dismantle and it would make logical sense if sukuna used cleave to rip Ryu's dome apart since the first shot he used didn't go beyond skin deep while the second turned the mans skull into a 3 piece meal.
No his default Slash is dismantle. Also CT output can vary. It doesn't need to Sukuna to be going all out on first instance. Even if you say it was cleave it has a max limit otherwise Gojo would have sliced to pieces if it was just hax
Sukuna says the name of his slices sparadically sometimes he says which he is using some times he does.
Agree to disagree with this then. I don't see any reason for Sukuna using Cleave here when default dismantle already does the damage.
Also read the above argument. Cleave also has a limit.
nope
2023-11-13_152312.png

It states that unlike any other sorcerer Ryu's output (amount of power) is the same regardless of activating his cursed technique no mention of this being CT or CE output only
His CT and Non CT blasts are same ofcourse because other Sorcerers don't use CE blasts. Except Max Uzumaki and Rika
depends on the CT heavily
Yes but we already have Max Uzumaki, Rika who can fire CE blasts like Ryu. Compared to them Ryus output in CE is greater. But Narrator or Character never stated anything about it also applies to CT Output.
I mean their output should be pretty close overall its more so that Ryu is a glass canon in comperision to Sukuna's A1 Abrams build, where all of sukunas stats are damn near the highest in history in every regard if not outright the highest in history.
Nowhere stated or implied Ryu output is close to Sukuna overall.

To put it simply.
CE output Blasts ≠ CT output
Striking Power imbued with CE ≠ CE blasts output
CT AP ≠ CE output .

Ryu blasts were stringer than Rikas blasts but Rika physicals were stronger than that CE blast. Additionally let's not forget Ryu and Rika striking Power does more damage on them than his CE blasts.

So I obviously Disagree with Ryu greatest output of CE blasts is taken out of context to scale others to him.

Back