• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Jogo would defeat Toji tho
u8s6a9ijknyb1.jpeg

Pretty sure low 7-b was already decided for them based off scaling Yuta to the arrow. Uraume’s also 7-C not low 7-C. Considering that’s Uraume’s max output, I’d say Ryu is above that thus scaling them to also 7-C, I’d much prefer 7-C since its more believable they scale to Uraume than 15f Sukuna.
15F Meguna (By One shoting Ryu) > Ryu ~Uro ~ Yuta > Fire Arrow (based on Yuji statement that Yuta can Kill Sukuna. Yuji made this statement on having knowledge on Sukunas fire arrow feat)

CT Kashimo > Base Kashimo ~ Jackpot Hakari (By Yutas own statements ) >~ Yuta

We can Put Yuta ~ Yuki ~ Kenjaku overall by Maki statement of Yuki and Yuta on same rank

Uraume Max Output (Completely sealed off Maki) > Maki ~< 15 Meguna (Malfunctioning for unknown extent)
Uraume Max Output (Yuji broke it but less CE was used on him) > Yuji ~< 15 Meguna (Malfunctioning for unknown extent)

My thread gonna gets Bombard with Maki Agenda to scale her to 15F Sukuna which would technically make Uraume Max Output AP > Fire Arrow 😭
Though I don't agree with Maki Scaling to 15F Sukuna

Btw Uraume isn't a Player so can't scale her Max Output to Ryu. So either we go with 15F Sukuna fire arrow or not. Low 7B or 8A that's the only thing waiting for them.

15F Meguna (By One shoting Ryu) > Ryu ~Uro ~ Yuta > Fire Arrow (based on Yuji statement that Yuta can Kill Sukuna. Yuji made this statement on having knowledge on Sukunas fire arrow feat)

CT Kashimo > Base Kashimo ~ Jackpot Hakari (By Yutas own statements ) >~ Yuta

We can Put Yuta ~ Yuki ~ Kenjaku overall by Maki statement of Yuki and Yuta on same rank

Uraume Max Output (Completely sealed off Maki) > Maki ~< 15 Meguna (Malfunctioning for unknown extent)
Uraume Max Output (Yuji broke it but less CE was used on him) > Yuji ~< 15 Meguna (Malfunctioning for unknown extent)

My thread gonna gets Bombard with Maki Agenda to scale her to 15F Sukuna which would technically make Uraume Max Output AP > Fire Arrow 😭
Though I don't agree with Maki Scaling to 15F Sukuna

Btw Uraume isn't a Player so can't scale her Max Output to Ryu. So either we go with 15F Sukuna fire arrow or not. Low 7B or 8A that's the only thing waiting for them.
@SunDaGamer bruh any opinion on this?
Btw can you send Uraume Max Output calculation

I dont think we should confidently scale Yuta above what seems to be a full powered attack from 15 finger Sukuna

I'm not opposed to scaling Yuta to 15 finger Sukuna but if so I believe he should downscale rather than outright scale above it

Yuji could just be saying that Sukuna's attack wouldn't oneshot him which would still be enough for Yuta to put up a fight like Yuji implies

I dont think we should confidently scale Yuta above what seems to be a full powered attack from 15 finger Sukuna

I'm not opposed to scaling Yuta to 15 finger Sukuna but if so I believe he should downscale rather than outright scale above it

Yuji could just be saying that Sukuna's attack wouldn't oneshot him which would still be enough for Yuta to put up a fight like Yuji implies
Yeah sure. I will propose a Likely or Atmost Ratings then. Is that good?

Ok Guys I will call staffs tomorrow But until then I will let people to comment and give their opinions regarding any changes to scaling chain.

Could you send the links?

**** bro.

Dr. White's Hax Thread isn't finishing anytime soon.
Dr. White's Earthquake Thread seems to be wrapping up(?) (Rejection)
Arkenis' Speed Ceiling Thread is pretty much done (Acception)
Gianny's CE Speed Thread is currently in discussion

Eldy just made an AP Thread (Closed for the time being)
M3X is planning on making one (Once we get our threads down)

**** bro.

They don't know how to cook
😭😭😭

Last edited:
**** bro.

We also have Arkenis' Domain Expansion Powernull Thread that's yet to be applied. We also need more Staff

That's 1
CGM thread that's pretty much done
Pretty much done
That's 2
This is 3

Back