• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

hey fellas I just realized somthing shouldn't sukuna have enhanced fear manip? we know all cursed spirits have fear manipulation through their presence and stronger curses have stronger fear manip as they can even overcome jujutsu users who have a resistence to this type of thing and cursed spirits themselves have resistence to this same fear aura by being uneffected by other curses but the moment Sukuna came out Jogo and the two sisters who themselves are curse users and as such should be able to resist that same fear manipulation that jogo has (although they are still effect noted by jogo himself) where scared so much by his aura alone (again noted by Jogo who was talking about sukuna's presence or strength which in this case would be cursed aura and energy being overwhelmingly evil)
How do you explain Jogo being fine afterwards and fighting him? Would this aura just not be passive? If so when did Sukuna turn it on or off.

Most likely dude got pumped up and faced his fears because of Sukuna saying he would join Jogos team if he lands a hit.
Truly the GOAT
z18envw8wzxb1.jpeg

It is pretty clear when Sukuna appears Finger Bearer got shit itself
Mahito is same thing
Currently jogo and others
Either Sukuna manually turns of the fear aura or others just gets resistance by will power

How do you explain Jogo being fine afterwards and fighting him? Would this aura just not be passive? If so when did Sukuna turn it on or off.
I mean we know you can control your aura, sukuna wasn't felt by eveyone in shibuya when he was fighting jogo and in the tokyo colony number 1 he rocks up with an aura that covered the whole sky line being felt from the other side of the colony, so he could've just turned it down a notch.

Plus I wouldn't say that jogo stoped being afraid its more so that his inherent resistence to fear manip and his own CE amounts allowed him to minimize the effects as we still see him get frozen solid by sukuna throughout the fight, my man was sweating bullets the moment sukuna pulled out the fire arrow.

That scan is a textbook representation of an aura in manga
Cool, we’re talking about a fear based aura though, not an energy based one. I’ll say again, the aura Sukuna gives off is from his presence, he isn’t releasing a mass of curse energy as an aura, if he were do you not think maybe we’d see some destructive force from it?

I hate this thread.
how the **** do you argue that Limitless interfering on atomic level, controlling space-time with precise manipulation of cursed energy, that is stated to be thanks to six eyes being busted in perception, to be a mechanic part of limitless itself instead???

Hakari Sandbox Completed. Gonna finish Gojo Sandbox next. Though it only has work based on reference and 2-3 abilities. I will see if it's gonna be completed by tomorrow.

Back